Vaporizer efficiency comparison

shervin2

The Two-Click Bowlshevik & Sticksimus Briximus
So I've been browsing the forums for quite a while and have yet to see a thread or post comparing ABV from vaporizers to compare the extraction between various makes and models.

I own the Dynavap OMNI, SB OG, Mighty, Tera, ExtremeQ and the OMNI I believe does full extraction of my material to the point where the ABV is odorless plant matter.

I plan on doing image comparisons when I get back from my vacation.

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
But that will vary so much though for unrelated reasons, such as someone using the Tera through water might go a lot darker with higher temps and for longer, than someone with a Dynavap who just does 2-3 cycles heating the tip of the cap, no?

shervin2

The Two-Click Bowlshevik & Sticksimus Briximus
ABV color is definitely NOT always a good indicator if how efficient the extraction was.

Seconded.

My barometer for ABV extraction quality is if there's no smell. If plant matter is rendered to odorless dust, regardless of color, I think the vaporizer did it's job in extraction.

All the other vaporizers I've mentioned above leave ABV with odor, or enough to be revaped by my OMNI.

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
Seconded.

My barometer for ABV extraction quality is if there's no smell. If plant matter is rendered to odorless dust, regardless of color, I think the vaporizer did it's job in extraction.

All the other vaporizers I've mentioned above leave ABV with odor, or enough to be revaped by my OMNI.
My Tera's ABV (428F) *stinks* but I get crazy good results with just the 0.15-0.2g I pack.

Getting a NonaVong today to compare :)

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Seconded.

Yeah, I don't think that there is a more efficient vaporizer on the market than a Dynavap tip & cap.

That being said, Sticky Bricks are another one that can suck every last bit out, as well as the Magic Flight Launch Box (a pain in the ass to learn, and a bit of "work" to use, but an amazingly efficient vape once you get the technique down). And most log vapes are extremely efficient, especially the Woodscents from @Ed's TnT. The Woodscents uses Dynavap tips and is a top-tier extractor.

Top Bottom