Vaporizer Cleaning

TheSaddestShitIsImBadAsIt

Where I live pure ISO is hard to come by and expensive. I have some 70% isowipes and was wondering if they'd be good to use on a Boundless CFX oven, if not what would be a good way to remove the nastiness? I don't mind if the oven is a bit brown I just want to get rid of the buildup. Thanks.

TheSaddestShitIsImBadAsIt,

herbivore21

Where I live pure ISO is hard to come by and expensive. I have some 70% isowipes and was wondering if they'd be good to use on a Boundless CFX oven, if not what would be a good way to remove the nastiness? I don't mind if the oven is a bit brown I just want to get rid of the buildup. Thanks.
Those wipes will be useful for wiping down any sticky/stained surfaces and should be alright in your oven. Make sure that you allow the oven to fully dry out and probably heat it up to vape temps without flower in after cleaning to get rid of any residual iso smell/taste.

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
I use the alcohol wipes to do most of the routine cleaning for my vapes, they are good. As @herbivore21 says let it dry and have an empty run to be sure there are no residues left.

The Beagle,

cobra505

Defined
If you have a cleaning brush that's around the same size you can wrap a wipe around the brush & stick it in the oven and twist, that will clean it a little better.

cobra505,

hinglemccringleberry

You gotta think if they don't sell it he's probably have a hard time ordering it also. Dude don't you know anyone that can mail you some ISO, that's so weird.
They have 99% for sale on ebay, Im looking at a 16oz bottle for $7.40

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

jamesthomas1

Unapproved commercial account.
Hi everyone,I found this is basic good method for proper cleaning.
Most cleaning solutions you find for glassware are acetone based. These solutions worth phenominally fast, but they are incredibly bad for your skin. You do not want to have any of this stuff left over before you start vaporizing again. They work awesome, but the risk is not worth it to me.

Let It Soak
When you’re soaking your screens, tubes, or other vaporizer components in cleaning solution patience is important. A good portion of residue will become dislodged immediately, but even more dissolves over time. It’s suggested to put the parts you want to clean in a glass jar with your solution and leave them overnight.

jamesthomas1,

organicali

try Smoke Soap by 420 Science. It removes all the crud from combustion, and would do the same for vaporization.

organicali,
Top Bottom