Vaporizer Cartridges/Tincture

cobra505

Defined
I am a soon to be a medical patent looking for a little explanation if possible. I am trying to figure out Vaporizer Cartridges. For everything else I can look at a dispensaries menu and see the THC/CBD count and see what I'm looking at but when I look at Cartridges or for that matter Tincture's they are listed as ML's. Could someone give or point me somewhere that I might get an explanation of this, thanks, cobrat505.

cobra505,
Reactions: ataxian

Gettinbetter

The dispensary should be able to tell you how many mg of thc/cbd are in each of these. Just call and ask them. Be prepared to need to double check though. Some agents are misinformed.

Gettinbetter,

cobra505

Defined
Exactly that's what I don't get. I got a menu. they state how many MG they are are. But Im old school. I think of things like a bag of weed has a the count of 21% I get that. when a menu says, 224 Mg Cart no idea. I mean I can read.

cobra505,
Reactions: ataxian

Dharma_Bum

I've been told that a '510' pen vape battery will deliver a single draw of about 5 mg of vapor, but this may vary depending on the make of the cartridge etc and given that most THC oils are around 60%-80% THC, you're looking at 3.5mg THC per draw.

I find that about 4-6 draws is enough to get me where I want to be, but YMMV.

Namaste!

Dharma_Bum,

Gettinbetter

5 mg sounds like a pretty impressive draw to me. I guess that could be about right though. It is going to depend on the setting of the battery you use as well. A lower wattage is going to give you more hits. I use the vapes frequently for convenience and stealth. Look, all of the vapes are made differently which is why the mg of cbd or thc is helpful. However, just like buying the flower itself, you won't know for sure how it is going to affect you until you try it.
I use mostly high cbd vapes so a couple of draws are good but on a straight thc vape I take very tiny hits.

cobra505

Defined
sounds like my first trip is going to be an experiment. with the $ of things was just trying to get as much feedback as possible. But what I'm finding out which make perfect sense is that every person is different. What works for one person might work for someone else and might not work for someone else. I'm just trying to keep the financial part of that part of it down to a limit if I can.

cobra505,

Gettinbetter

I hear you. Just remember, a cartridge is very versatile in that you can control the draw. I find it easier to control the draw with a variable voltage battery that has a button. The ones that are buttonless aren't my favorite.
Cartridges have other issues such as quality control, flavor quality, and what it was cut with. Watch for specials and deals to try out new ones and if possible buy a smaller size until you know that you like it. Unfortunately there might be some trial and error involved with this and cartridges are expensive. Ask the budtenders for feedback and tell them your concerns. They will do the best they can to help you.

There are threads here that discuss making your own e-juice from concentrate. You can look into that as well if you want to.

Gettinbetter,
Top Bottom