Vaporized ice water tastes delicious

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Aight Aiight this is some crazy shit.

So I have like a 1.5 liter juice bottle completely filled with ice with a little hole on the side that I put the glass piece on the whip of my extreme in. I vaped a couple bowls and some of the water had melted and it was about to spill so I was like shit and drank some of it.. It tastes like dro!

Hella bomb

bluntfaced,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I'm serious guys
it's like the opposite of bong water

If you're about to brew soome weed tea you should start with this shit

bluntfaced,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
:doh: didnt you get banned way back?

..but anyways this is a good idea. I always let my vapor'd bong water 'grime' up for weeks at a time. I wait until the water gets really foggy looking then I gulp it down. gets me quite stoned :brow:

taste pretty good as well ;)

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Wow does the water actually get you stoned???

So the THC activates and then just kicks it there in the water and you can get high just by drinking it??

bluntfaced,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
p.s. just edit your original post ____ :rolleyes:

prove it...? well shit if you can make it out to Colorado then I might let you find out first hand...other than that your just gonna have to take my word for it

shit gets me :ko:

:peace:

mod note: Derogatory name deleted. #1 forum rule is 'Be nice'.

Hennessy1414,

combusche

am i the only one who finds that vape-bongwater smells nasty? it seems to me no matter what i vape through it - and i vape pretty high quality herbs - it always smells kinda like ejaculate to me. i'm sorry if i ruined it for those who enjoyed consuming that stuff, but i personally almost threw up several times smelling my bong after it has gone through several rounds of vape.

combusche,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
combusche said:
am i the only one who finds that vape-bongwater smells nasty? it seems to me no matter what i vape through it - and i vape pretty high quality herbs - it always smells kinda like ejaculate to me. i'm sorry if i ruined it for those who enjoyed consuming that stuff, but i personally almost threw up several times smelling my bong after it has gone through several rounds of vape.
No, ejaculate smells kind of like bleach (because its so basic) Crap, off topic.

It smells kind of earthy to me, never drank it though. Might try it sometime (the vape water that is you sickos)

AGBeer,
Top Bottom