1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Vaporization temperature dependent selection of effects

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by tdavie, Feb 2, 2010.

Tags:
  1. KeroZen

KeroZen Chronic vapaholic

Yes and compound into that the fact that conduction vapes tend to get darker ABV than convection ones, or at least that's the impression I have (spare hot spots of course, those can get quite dark)

But the bud color has a great impact. Yellowish and light apple green ones end up lighter brown for instance. Depends also what kind of "autumnal colors" the plant colas took when she finished (pink, brown, purple or blueish hues etc)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
    VaPurrDo and MonkeyTime like this.
  2. C No Ego

C No Ego Well-Known Member

I have no experience with water cured ( that I know of?) but generally when I see no more vapor it is also dark brown too in my case.. I vape it high temp as possible to get all actives out... I've actually combusted twice with a vape and it was like burnt hair gross... my da-vinci og combusted on accident twice LOL... I still use the dark brown left over for ABV peanut "juice" and it works if enough quantity is used at once lol..

3. VaPurrDo

VaPurrDo Member

my vape doesnt show temperatur but i just tried a meat thermometer on it and i seem to run it around 427 i get thick tasty hits with a moderate draw and with a slow draw it browns the whole bucket easily

C No Ego likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors