Vaporization Release Syndrome (VRS)

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Is this possible? It appears that I have been cured (maybe just temporary) of VAS. But now there is the opposite condition--getting rid of unneeded vapes.

I'd like to get down to 3, if possible. From my signature, which would you choose? I am leaning heavily towards the Nano as a first pick. Please help me select the other two.

darkrom

Great Scott!
From what you have currently? I'd personally keep the nano (if its anything like my underdog), the e-nail, and I'd buy a new portable with the money from the rest.

darkrom,
Reactions: syrupy

TomC1315

I caught VRS within a day or so of buying a knock-off Pinnacle Pro ... a day behind on my reading up on portables (and the cheap knock-offs), I got home with the new portable only to read about the cheap plastic and rubber materials used in its construction and air/vapor path. And considering how very warm the mouthpiece setup became even on the low temp setting, I knew it had to go ... VRS

Anyway, the chinese version of the (US made) Pinnacle Pro, along with all my other combustion gear, was given away.

Arizer's Air portable is proving to be a fine compliment to their EQ plug-in desktop ... not quite 3 months into vaping (although it seems like much longer :-), no VAS yet :)

Last edited:
TomC1315,

Nugg

I'd keep

1. The nano for at home full convection
2. Solo for home portable (or visits to friends houses) convection/conduction hybrid
3. Hammer for full conduction portable/off grid action.

And keep the enail regardless. I wouldn't class it as a vape.

I have a tendency to use up to 3-4 different vapes over a weekend. I would struggle to thin my herd.

Nugg,

killick

But I like it!
I like having a log available at all times. I also like portability. And I like having a non-battery vape in case of power issues.

But I have more! A spare desktop, a spare bat portable, a pack of papers, and a cheapie pipe.

On preorder as I'm missing a good stealth option, and a couple of portable heavy hitting logs... eventually I'll thin down a bit. Or open a vape lounge...

little maggie

I have quite a few that need to be gotten rid of but I've lost my motivation since Vitolo is on break from receiving them. I still have VAS and am waiting for the Zion, Dynacap and HI. Still, the ones I use the most are the Solo/Air and the Enano/Underdog. And the Haze but I'm keeping it clean and unused until I can send it in for the v3. Solo and Enano are keepers.

little maggie,
Top Bottom