Vaporite Hyper

max

Out to lunch
vapor_cloud said:
Herbalist said:
This is another model that Vaporite sell: The Vaporite Hyper...

Metal box, bigger 0, an automatic fan, greater temp precision, and comes with a deluxe whip...

http://www.cheatingthehangman.com.au/images/hyper2.jpg
Looks like a vapzilla copy. Nice! Chris from the hempstore doesn't import this model only the VR-001 box vap like mine.
This is the Noble Vapor VP-600 aka Digi-Vapor. Notice a very strong resemblance? As in, same box, different name?

I figure there is only one thing to do really ... and thats get me a Purple-Days.
I really think you'll like it v_c. No worries about burning with the PD. ;)

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Yes, I would avoid the import knockoff vapes.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of those "digital" vapes only have a couple temperature settings in actuality.

I think the moral of the story is to do a little research and get a good vape the first time. Even if it means spending more cash or not being able to get it locally. Big savings in the long run.

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
When i think about the vaporite, I think how gratefull i am i bought an Extreme and a Vaporgenie, too gift it to someone else, like i said in another post i was smoking 6 to 7 joints a day with this beatty, so i wouldn't call it a vaporists dream come true :puke:

Cannabudz,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
like i said in another post i was smoking 6 to 7 joints a day with this beatty, so i wouldn't call it a vaporists dream come true
Friends who have the vaporite really like it ... well they really like vaporising but found use of the vaporite increased there overall useage of herb. Its big bowl and inaccurate temp makes for inaccurate vapping and high useage. i gave them a test drive of the PD and they liked it a lot.

haha I've just been thrashing down the Vapir One on another forum from a person who rated the 3 best vapes as The 'cano, the Vapor Brothers and the Vapir. Its a new thread but its like reading vape reviews from 2005 :rolleyes: He's not going to like what I posted but at least its the truth and 21st century info :p

vaporcloud,

max

Out to lunch
i gave them a test drive of the PD and they liked it a lot.
Hey Tom. Sounds like you may want to turn a couple more pieces of that cherry. :lol:

I've just been thrashing down the Vapir One on another forum from a person who rated the 3 best vapes as The 'cano, the Vapor Brothers and the Vapir. Its a new thread but its like reading vape reviews from 2005
It's a shame some people are still in the 'dark ages of vapor'. It's OK to be uninformed. We've all been there. But to post your ignorance as if it's the last word in vapes... :disgust:

max,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Yeah ... like giving point by point instructions on how to tape up the vapir one :disgust: Oh well ... there is a world of shit out there for the ignornt if they so desire.

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
vaporcloud said:
Its a new thread but its like reading vape reviews from 2005 :rolleyes: He's not going to like what I posted but at least its the truth and 21st century info :p
Thats it hey V_C, Fuck sugar coating it. It's a world Of Information for everybody By Everybody Now. :D

It's Funny peep's think i'm crazy, cause i think i'm surrounded by "Crazy" I feel Perfectly Rational :)

Cannabudz,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Yeah bt when you have just forked out $200 for a piece a shit and someone comes onto a forum and tells you such it can go down like a cupof cold sick :rolleyes:

But yup, no sugar coating from me :D

vaporcloud,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
vaporcloud said:
Yeah ... like giving point by point instructions on how to tape up the vapir one :disgust: Oh well ... there is a world of shit out there for the ignornt if they so desire.
The ignorant don't desire shit, they are just uninformed and possibly not inclined to do research because they don't get the concept of seeking out quality.
So I feel it's my civic duty to hip the people I know to what's good and what to steer clear of.

jeffp,

ClemsonVapor489

I know this is old, but I wanted to comment to say that I found optimal vaping temp on my unit (almost exactly the same, but mine doesn't have the custom paint job) to be 320.

Though after reading this thread, I feel I should put "temp" in quotes.

I will say I've been generally happy with the vaporite, and it's still in use despite having recently acquired other options (AZ, LB). Just be aware that if you get one, temp charts and such don't mean shit, it just takes some experimenting. It does use more pot than a LOT of other vapes available at similar prices, but I've found it gives a better buzz than many of them as well. I'll update if that changes as I get used to the newer vapes.

ClemsonVapor489,

lwien

ClemsonVapor489 said:
I've found it gives a better buzz than many of them as well.
Better buzz? With all temps being equal, how can it give you a better buzz than any other kind of vape. I can understand if it gets you to where you want to be faster, but better? How does that work?

lwien,

Cheesus

Thanks for the informative review :) I was thinking of buying one of these lower end boxes but now I may just pay the extra for something with better build quality and support.

Cheesus,

ClemsonVapor489

lwien said:
ClemsonVapor489 said:
I've found it gives a better buzz than many of them as well.
Better buzz? With all temps being equal, how can it give you a better buzz than any other kind of vape. I can understand if it gets you to where you want to be faster, but better? How does that work?
I can't explain it either. I only know that in my experience, I get higher for longer with the Vaporite than the AZ or LB (though I'm just now getting the LB down, so that may change soon).

I am not suggesting this will be true for everyone.

I have a theory that I've been using the Vaporite on a higher temp than the AZ reaches, and thus I'm used to getting more CBD/CBN. The Vaporite high is still very cerebral and definitely a vape high.

I've been wake n' baking with the Vaporite and then as long as I'm home just refreshing on the AZ, and then the LB when I go out.

ClemsonVapor489,

Ash

vaporist
Clemson, it sounds to me that your better buzz is can be explained by the higer herb consumption. Maybe if you used the same amount in the AZ or LB that you're using in the Vaporite you would be just as nicely toasted. More likely, you'd be even further gone (at least with the AZ) due to the better efficiency.:2c:

ClemsonVapor489

Well I'm using three stems in the AZ, that's .075g (roughly).

I put (again, roughly, my scale isn't sensitive enough) .15g in the whip for the Vaporite. If the dual screen whip I ordered cuts that by .025 (one PD/AZ stem) then I'll probably be fine getting rid of the AZ and using a Vaporite/LB combo for home/road (with my eyes on a VHW setup in the near future, and an E a little later).

I could take a tolerance break and probably just get lit off my AZ/LB for a while, but shit is so cheap right now, plus....I donwanna.

ClemsonVapor489,

joseaf

I have used my Vaporite NP-100 unit for 2 weeks now. I got the 18mm 2pc whip and I am extreme happy with it. I set the reading to 322 and get about 6 pulls. I am enjoying this unit.

joseaf,

Thanagar

I'm new to the world of vaping, and I recently got a vaporite. Unfortunately, the results have been lackluster. The vape buzz is noticeably milder than the smoke buzz, no matter what I do to the temperature, packing, etc. Any suggestions?

Thanagar,

max

Out to lunch
Thanagar said:
I'm new to the world of vaping, and I recently got a vaporite. Unfortunately, the results have been lackluster. The vape buzz is noticeably milder than the smoke buzz, no matter what I do to the temperature, packing, etc. Any suggestions?
If this is your first vaporizer/vaping experience, it's much more likely you're seeing the difference between vapor and smoke, and not any deficiency or defect with the vape. Vaporite is a cheap, clone brand, but it should certainly be good enough to show you what vaporizing is about. What you're missing, in not getting as 'high', are mostly smoke byproducts that are not cannabis related, but smoke related. The primary toxic compounds are poisons like carbon monoxide and benzene, which produce drowsiness/dizzyness in low levels, and permanent sleep (as in death) in high doses. Most everyone gets the 'something missing' effect when first entering the world of vapor. You get a cleaner, healthier high with vapor, that leaves you with more alertness and ability to function. My advice is to give vapor a good try, with no smoke mixed in, and see if you adjust. A lot of people leave smoke behind completely. Some mix vapor and smoke to some degree, and some just miss the wasted, couchlock feeling too much and return to smoking. It's your choice, but as long as your vape is giving you good vapor and your remains are brown and crunchy, it's doing the job.

max,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I just wanna say this vap is still going! 5 years later!!! Sure it hasn't seen a lot of action in the last 3 but it has been used and is at the minute my daily vapor deliverer. Een seems to be heating more consistantly too.

vaporcloud,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Oh take off the tinfoil hat underdog :lol:. I think it is pretty safe to say this guy is not affiliated with the company.

Unfortunatly though Mfuzzii it sort of is that bad. Though I've never used one it looks cheap and judging by other vaporite products it probably won't be very well designed. Sorry :(

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I bought a vaporite micro , haven't used it yet. Was it a mistake? Any reviews on it? I couldn't find any online . Please help

Is it that bad? I can't get any returns on it

I'd try it out if I were you , I Know I Haven't so much as seen or heard of this vaporizer before and yes it looks sorta like a DaVinci But maybe Just maybe IT Works . Give it try and tell us how it goes .
Some users are happy with other vaporite Vapes , I don't see this as a blatant rip off it's not made to make you think its a DaVinci Just like vaporites new "twister"Vape that has the top that looks like an NO2 but in no way are these the same as say "The Launch Box" or some of the other Knockoff vapes That try to pass themselfs off as other well known vapes.

You can be the First to give an honest review . If you already own it whats the harm ?

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
You can be the First to give an honest review . If you already own it whats the harm ?
I second this.
The advice I would give is for before it's first use. Not just for this one but any new vape purchase in general, Clean the heating chamber and removable lid with Isopropyl alcohol before using to remove any residue. Then with it charged and empty set it to its highest temp setting, engage the heater and leave it on for at least 10 minutes. Just to ensure there is no remaining residue left from manufacturing. :tup:

1_gr8_underdog,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Why a Volcano? Still dunno why these are seen as the shinning light to those new to vapping. My 5 year old Vaporiye solo - box vape is still going strong. Infact, with the replaced whip (from a Delux Daddy vaporizer) its working a treat. Even cooking of the herbs and zero combustion even when regrinding some ABV. Unfortunately even a Vapor Bros is $400 here in NZ. I'd like a DBV or LSV but would need to import from Australia which makes me nervous,

vaporcloud,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom