VaporGenie

Zak McKracken

Indeed @PPN ! Not only this,but it seems there is limited offer in EU of their products.For example,I am looking for about a year to find an available VG coil with no success.The other models I've found only on zamnesia and not all of them(can find a glass vg now and then).

OF

For example,I am looking for about a year to find an available VG coil with no success.

Interesting. I'm guessing that might be due to the low cost? Not much profit there if you want to keep the price 'reasonable' (meaning in line with what's seen on the net)? EU sellers have 'other costs' to cover I'm thinking, and probably a smaller volume to deal with as well.

Hopefully, in the fullness of time that will change.

OF

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Indeed @PPN ! Not only this,but it seems there is limited offer in EU of their products.For example,I am looking for about a year to find an available VG coil with no success.The other models I've found only on zamnesia and not all of them(can find a glass vg now and then).
I know where they sell them in the EU ,but they might be limited in numbers. PM if you are still interested ,if not i would share it here so someone else can take his chance :).

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi thanks for the info for the VG Coil, @Zak McKracken and @Abysmal Vapor !

Can't find my classic VG anymore I'm afraid my 8 month old dog played with... so I'm thinking to get another Vaporgenie vape and I'm torn between the Bronze and the Glass Bat... Is somebody can share his thoughts about the Glass Bat from Vaporgenie? It looks pretty durable and the window is an amazing feature. I'll try to see if a EU shop sell it.

Obsessed 2

20190408-154037.jpg

Picked up the one on the left from r/entexchange and after 2 days ordered the one on the right, which is Teak species. I absolutely love this vape!

It's a damn shame VG has zero interest in product development. I too found this out through an email exchange with Todd at VG. I didn't approach it from a 'you guys should' but more along the lines of, 'hey, lots of VG fans would love to see (insert)'... Nope. Zero interest.

The one device I would like to fabricate would be a 90 degree steel elbow that threads into my existing base. If I take off the mouthpiece, insert the wooden end into my 14mm water pipe vertically, then with the 90 degree elbow I could thread the existing top to the other end of the elbow. The current base-end needs some sanding, but only minimally in order for it to go into the 14mm joint.

Glad to see the love for this vape!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the one on the left has become the Jesus vape, passed around making converts of us all. It's currently on it's 6th owner (possibly more but that's as far back as we've tracked) and there is one on the waiting list. :rofl:

Last edited:

OF

I’ve never seen a sale from them

I've been scratches my head on this, I don't recall one either. While there are a few Dealers that carry some of their offerings, I think I've bought all mine from VG directly. Still a 'good deal', IMO, which may be why Dealers don't rush to carry them (low profit due to low list prices)?

Neat as some of the cheaper versions are (I suggest avoiding the metal bats.....), I think the Big Bronze one is the champ. It's sure my favorite, and gets more use than the others combined.

OF

Obsessed 2

@KidFated. thanks for for the info, I ordered a hand carved spiral walnut anyway regardless. I've been guilty of stockpiling multiples of my favorite vapes, this should throw a little variety into the mix:)

That's a great move! It certainly adds a nice twist to things. It is a very pleasurable experience. For me, its the vape that that is most similar to my combustion-era bowl packing days. It certainly doesn't hurt that it hits like a Louisville Slugger.

I've been scratches my head on this, I don't recall one either. While there are a few Dealers that carry some of their offerings, I think I've bought all mine from VG directly. Still a 'good deal', IMO, which may be why Dealers don't rush to carry them (low profit due to low list prices)?

Neat as some of the cheaper versions are (I suggest avoiding the metal bats.....), I think the Big Bronze one is the champ. It's sure my favorite, and gets more use than the others combined.

OF

I would agree with your assessment. But I wonder why nobody carries REAL vapes in head shops. I suppose living in an illegal state contributes. Last time I went in I was being pushed some 'rill heady glass man'. I left lol.

I will definitely spring for the bronze and use it as my tabletop piece once it's legal here. It's a very classy looking vape.

Cheers!

Vitolo

Vaporist
I still use the wooden VaporGenies that I have, but my favorite, for the thickest rips of all is still The Glass Sherlock VG!
I also think owning/using one will teach you more about vaping faster than most anything else. Since you play such a key role in working it (control of the heat and draw), if you pay attention you'll grow wise really fast......
I agree 100%.
The nature of vaporization becomes crystal clear, by the completion of VG Mastery!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I'm very close to order a VG Glass Bat... I can't get it out of my mind, I like the design, the side loading window and I hope to find in the future my classic VG I lost recently (it misses to me) and prefered to follow another path...

Very decent international shipping cost, 10$ to ship across the pond.

The bronze seems very nice too but I'm tight on funds and I'm very curious about the Glass bat .

almost there

My hand carved beauty arrived yesterday and I couldn't be happier with how nice it looks. I couldn't find any videos on torching techniques, anyone care to give me some pointers please? The pamphlet advises not to torch the ceramic disc so am I aiming at the metal sides then? My stem screen also seems to be seated much lower than what I see in the photos where the screen is at level with the threads, should I bother trying to raise it?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Do y’all use a butane torch with these?
I assume that a “soft flame”, like a Bic type lighter would be unhealthy because it doesn’t properly burn all the fuel off (hence the soot those flames leave on surfaces)

Top Bottom