VaporGenie Life Expectancy?

fiarrhea

Vapor Dog
Im curious as to how long the VaporGenie will actually hold up. The product has only been out for close to a decade so I know there isn't any super long term use. But if you've had a VG for a while, how long? and have you noticed any noticeable degradation?
I always use things till they wear out (usually preferring to fix it rather than buy a new one) and I want to have the same VG my whole life, but that seems unlikely.

:peace: ff

fiarrhea,

fiarrhea

Vapor Dog
Assuming a live a long, sweet life, and I use it 2 or more times every day, What kind of breakdowns could I expect? ceramic filter falling out? loosening of the male screw-in piece thats connected to the wood of the top? I guess these things are preventable. No rough usage, no dropping, no over tightening, no water damage, etc. I think as long as I show it lots of love it could be functional forever. :) But there may be something Im overlooking, let me know if you've any insights.

f

fiarrhea,

lwien

Useful insights? Ok, how's this? Nothing lasts forever, so just buy it, use it and enjoy it until it no longer works.

VaporGenie does have a lifetime warranty, which really means that they will honor their warranty for the life of the company. ;)

lwien,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I haven't heard any reports of Vaporgenies becoming unusable due to manufacturing defects. They are pretty simple and solid.

Considering the generous warranty and the fact that it's only $50, you may be over analyzing this.

vtac,

fiarrhea

Vapor Dog
Yah, I have one and love it, and want to love it as long as possible. Im sure I am over analyzing, it was just something I felt curious about. I want to be able, 20 years from now, to look at my Genie and be like "fuck yea, 20 years of tightness".

fiarrhea,
Top Bottom