• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaporgenie Glass Bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I've always liked the look of the VG glass bat and am wondering if anyone has a second hand one they'd like to let go. I have stuff to trade like a Lithe vaporizer, glass vapobowl, an original Inhalater, a 12" tall clear American tube with 14mm connection, and simple custom glass like mouthpieces, dabbers and dishes, pendants, etc..

I could also do 35$+shipping over PP.

Thanks!

charliedontsurf,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I have a VG Glass Bat (mint condition barely used) and I'd be interested in something to smoke concentrates with my bubbler (18mm 90deg connection) ... just getting in to concentrates since I can order them now and have been considering making some BHO ... (bought a Persei when they were on sale for $130 from PV and am loving it with the grapefruit honey oil I loaded into one of the cartridges ... seems very efficient)

Also interested in any glass that would work well as an add-on for my Extreme or Magic Wand ... (seem to be using my Magic Wand and/or Extreme through water these days at home ... Volcano at cottage ... Solo on the road ...)

JCat,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom