Discontinued Vaporfection viVape

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I noticed they had an advertisement in the newest High Times, and i though it was cheesy. Just showed the digital display closeup, indicating a touch screen and a whip and bag option. But it didn't even picture the vape itself.

I would like to see some reputable forum members get a hold of one of these upon the final release. But with the VXC Clouds on the Horizon (i know very different), i think that is the safer bet,

IAmKrazy2,

weedemon

enthusiast
yep i am with krazy on that one my pre-order is with the cloud :p

on the topic of this thread though, I totally hear you Slim, if the date they promised you was the weekend, then I would also expect them to hold to their word. I like to believe people when they tell me things, but if you prove a liar then you also lose some of my respect too.

I was excited to hear how this product turns out, and i still am. even if they are having issues getting going.

weedemon,

vapormonkey

This Vape appears to be one of the few that really makes sense for a variety of reasons. I'd sure like to get some reviews on it. Florida companies always make me nervous.

vapormonkey,

stebod

Why do florida companies make you nervous?

mod note: They don't make me nervous- please stay on topic.

stebod,

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

SlimShady said:
Just ordered the ViVape off Vaporfection's website...... $319.20 with the discount.

I will post a review after it's delivered.

So did i. I will also post review.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

stebod

I bought it direct from vaporfection and was promised shipping would be today at the latest, I'm getting a bit pissed

stebod,

vape4life

Banned for life
thank god for these forums! I will be passing on this one! Funny how companies differ so much... shit, i'm thinking it's not just about the actual vape itself, but the manufacturer/company behind it (and warranty/customer service) is just as important.

Guess mivape will be a while...

vape4life,

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

vape4life said:
thank god for these forums! I will be passing on this one! Funny how companies differ so much... shit, i'm thinking it's not just about the actual vape itself, but the manufacturer/company behind it (and warranty/customer service) is just as important.

Guess mivape will be a while...

At this rate. Looks like a long while.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

stebod

I hope vaporfection are reading this thread and do something about it. Bad press on FC equals thousands of pounds in lost revenue

stebod,

vape4life

Banned for life
You think they really care about FC in the grand scheme of things?

stebod said:
I hope vaporfection are reading this thread and do something about it. Bad press on FC equals thousands of pounds in lost revenue

vape4life,

vape4life

Banned for life
Agreed, but this was also mentioned about Arizer in the Solo thread. We are a very small percentage of business here on FC. We're also more educated and pickier when it comes to vapes.

stebod said:
It would be in their interest to care

vape4life,

max

Out to lunch
Bad press on FC equals thousands of pounds in lost revenue
:rolleyes: Please don't post stuff like that. You have no idea.

This is from Vaporfection, within the last hour:

"The birthing process for the new Vaporfection production, has been a trying time for all of us. Everyones patience is about to be rewarded.......Their viVapes are now on the shipping schedule for the 15th, we will ship most of the viVape orders (Oct-Nov) Next Day AIR, No Charge so most will receive them by this Friday, they will receive confirmations as they are shipped. We appreciate everyone's patience and support for Vaporfection and look forward to hearing from them once they experience it.
Your Friends at Vaporfection"

It does NOT say that EVERYONE will be getting free next day shipping, so let's not see any posts complaining about it if your particular order doesn't go out overnight. They don't have to send anyone's vape next day air at no charge. And let's not see any more posts complaining that they didn't ship on the 10th, the 12th, or a month ago. I can easily close this thread until the weekend if there's just gonna be a bunch of whining and complaining. There hasn't been this much complaining in the Cloud thread, and that one was supposed to be out over a year ago.

max,

mistergyro

smooth job with the announcement today. i was kinda losing my faith...maybe there is hope for the mivape....

mistergyro,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Went crying out loud whole 8 miles :lol:
SlimShady said:
Oh my I've been warned.....

What I meant to say was.....

FUCK OFF MAX!

SlimShady OUT!

Abysmal Vapor,

max

Out to lunch
SlimShady said:
Oh my I've been warned.....

What I meant to say was.....

FUCK OFF MAX!

SlimShady OUT!
I see you're looking for a forum without rules. Good luck with that. Meanwhile a 2nd infraction gets you a 3 day ban. If you decide to continue posting after that, I suggest you follow the rules.

max,

Canna Hound

Vapor test pilot/glass freak
I really hope Vaporfection can get their act together before it costs them their business.

I am hoping I have good news to post regarding their customer service tomorrow...
Either way; I have decided to share my experience. I just hope I can write a long post describing Vaporfection's great customer service.

Until tomorrow
H

Canna Hound,
Top Bottom