• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vaporfection viVape

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I agree 100%. When I got my unit back it was like night and day difference. My vV2 never worked
as good as it does now.
Apparently I had collected some junk inside my unit also, due to the strong fan.
I now ensure that there is nothing near the rear of my unit, and nothing is sprayed in the air when
it is in use, like air freshener etc.
Just got the Mobius Ion Matrix that I ordered, will test it out this weekend with the vV2!
Hows the mobius treating you? I was thinking about purchasing one myself

Mynameismud,
Reactions: UnixRasta

UnixRasta

Hows the mobius treating you? I was thinking about purchasing one myself

I love the Mobius Ion Matrix, except for one thing, the mouthpiece.
I put some pictures of the mouthpiece compared to my ZOB, and a workaround that I came up with in the Glass thread, on pages 63 and 64.:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/mobius-glass.5091/page-64

I am actually using a vV2 mouthpiece with my Mobius!

I would recommend that you try to find one in a LHS, if possible, and check it out first.
I did not have that option when I purchased mine, so I just ordered from ALT.

Last edited:
UnixRasta,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
alright - I just my ViVape from brother Mud and I really like this fucking thing. Aside from the fact that it heats my crotch up (not totally a bad thing:disgust:) I really love the flavor.

I'm gonna shoot some vids and be back soon. Let's get this thread going fella's!

:rockon:

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
alright - I just my ViVape from brother Mud and I really like this fucking thing. Aside from the fact that it heats my crotch up (not totally a bad thing:disgust:) I really love the flavor.

I'm gonna shoot some vids and be back soon. Let's get this thread going fella's!

:rockon:
Wooo! Yeah ive been trying to keep this thread (and the mivape) going. Its a shame vaporfection got banned. But its hard to imagine it not being more popular with the amazing taste it produces and cheapish price(now) compared to other vapes out there. And the 24 hr replacement option really cant be beat. By far the best 90$ ive spent vaporizer wise...

Probably not much of an issue being down south, but having the vivape bedside on a cold night sure does come in handy. Medicate and heat up your bed/blanket at the same time...

Last edited:
Mynameismud,
Reactions: mvapes

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I am ripped! Only negative thus far is the fan. It never stops blowing hot air....

My genitals will confirm this, don't use on low counters. :disgust:

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I am ripped! Only negative thus far is the fan. It never stops blowing hot air....

My genitals will confirm this, don't use on low counters. :disgust:
Man, i dont know if i ever even noticed the heat from the vivape. Ive used it on my desk and sat right next to it, on my nightstand which is fairly low and sat right next to it (within a foot) and even used it on my bed right next to me.

Okay, well i guess i noticed the heat a little when it was on my bed but not enough to bother me.

Just angle it slightly away from you (just an inch to the left or right should do and u probably will forget all about it

Mynameismud,

dormouse

I'm really loving my viVape2 and my GonG setup. Between/before the hits I keep the opening of the herb chamber/glass adapter about a cm from the heating chamber, thus preheating the herb/keeping it heated. In my experience it seems to improve efficiency. The result is fantastic. 195*C is presently my sweet spot. And bag mode. Bag mode makes the vaping experience just exactly perfect. It makes for an almost effortless draw on the mobius.

dormouse,

Ash Ketchum

Just got my vivape last week I have been using it almost everyday. now my question is how do I know when it's cashed it just gets really dry. And what temperatures do I use when it does dry out?

Ash Ketchum,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I'm really loving my viVape2 and my GonG setup. Between/before the hits I keep the opening of the herb chamber/glass adapter about a cm from the heating chamber, thus preheating the herb/keeping it heated. In my experience it seems to improve efficiency. The result is fantastic. 195*C is presently my sweet spot. And bag mode. Bag mode makes the vaping experience just exactly perfect. It makes for an almost effortless draw on the mobius.
Just an fyi, i would put a small piece of silicone tubing from the vivape around the mouthpiece of the bag. With that the tip fit perfect into a 14mm joint. If you have anything with that. It takes the bags to a whole different level.
Just got my vivape last week I have been using it almost everyday. now my question is how do I know when it's cashed it just gets really dry. And what temperatures do I use when it does dry out?

Its all about personal preference. I would just start around 340-345 if it was dry and around 355-360 if it was damp. I usually never changed the temp and just used it at the same temperature all the way through until i got whispy or no vapor. But if you wanna go to the limits just start raising the temperature towards the end. The highest ive gone was about 380 anything higher than that was too harsh for me

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
375 is about as high as I go. Personally, I dig the lower settings. I think the vV does exceptionally well at low temps--like 335 or 340.

dormouse

dormouse,

UnixRasta

Is anybody still using this thing? I pulled mine out for the first time in a couple of months after
using nothing but my Solo. Man, I had forgotten how easy the draw is on the vV2.
Plus I can finish a session in about 1/3 the time it takes with the Solo.
I plan to use the vV2 for the next week or so, along with either my new PNWT or the Mobius.
Too bad the MiVape never saw the light of day. Anybody know if Vaporfection is still even a viable
company anymore?

UnixRasta,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Is anybody still using this thing? I pulled mine out for the first time in a couple of months after
using nothing but my Solo. Man, I had forgotten how easy the draw is on the vV2.
I plan to use the vV2 for the next week or so, along with either my new PNWT or the Mobius.
Too bad the MiVape never saw the light of day. Anybody know if Vaporfection is still even a viable
company anymore?
I believe so, they got bought out earlier this year...but who knows their hompage has been the same for about two years give or take some sales, and when you click on the mivape it still says "we expect to begind deliveries in the summer" which it has said for 2 years now

@V-RodVapors4U they were banned for shilling

Mynameismud,

V-RodVapors4U

What makes the cloud a better vaporizer besides price? It would appear my VV does a good job. What would justify a change for someone?

V-RodVapors4U,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
What makes the cloud a better vaporizer besides price? It would appear my VV does a good job. What would justify a change for someone?
I'm not suggesting anyone change. And price has little to do with quality.

As for what makes the Cloud better in my view? Well... Let me count the ways....

Less fuss
More ergonomic
Far better all glass delivery path with no messy tubing.

Really, I don't want to sidetrack this thread so check out the Cloud videos and see for yourself.

The vV is a fine vape. Don't get me wrong. I've owned mine for almost two years. I simply think the Cloud is better. Much better.

Cheers, my friend!

V-RodVapors4U

Never said you suggested a change, nor did I state that price equates quality.

Only asked your opine clarification since you were the one that bought it up.
I understand you like yours as well as I enjoy mine.
I was only interested in the differences that go along with the high price.
Thanks for the info, and happy vaping.

V-RodVapors4U,
Reactions: Vapinghole

Kingtripod

company anymore?

I actually ended up swapping my vV for a buddy of mine's stealth 2. I like how the stealth has two fans instead of 1. And when the fan on the vV was on bag made, it would blow my herbs out of my whip if I wasn't extra quick in the removal/entry. The guy I made the trade with has never been happier and feels like he got a great steal (which he did), I just personally like the stealth 2 and it still remains my favorite. I'll probably look into getting a cloud when this one breaks down. So far it's 4 years strong with heavy usage so I can't complain.

Kingtripod,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I'm not suggesting anyone change. And price has little to do with quality.

As for what makes the Cloud better in my view? Well... Let me count the ways....

Less fuss
More ergonomic
Far better all glass delivery path with no messy tubing.

Really, I don't want to sidetrack this thread so check out the Cloud videos and see for yourself.

The vV is a fine vape. Don't get me wrong. I've owned mine for almost two years. I simply think the Cloud is better. Much better.

Cheers, my friend!

Personally, having owned both I would take the vivape over the cloud. First, the vivape is half the price. Second, having seen the insides of both I feel more comfortable with the internals of the vivape. Neither are truly all glass airpaths but you can easily get rid of the whip of the vivape with a few glass adapters...also im not sure if its still the policy, but vxh didnt allow warranty transfers or allow paid repairs out of warranty which is a huge bummer...

Oh, and not to mention vaporfections amazing customer service. I alway get a response to my emails within an hour or two, and what other conpany can compete with the 24 hour replacement option. Yes its an extra $90 but from my experience with all vapes, not just the vivape it is worth every penny.

Im sure theres more i can think of but thats my thoughts on the issue.

On another note, just got an email from Dan. Looks like hes still checking in here even though they were banned which is nice. He noticed people talking about the lack of updates and mentioned the site has been upgraded and there should be some updates and new pictures and videos coming shortly. No word on mivape but i asked so well see...

Last edited:
Mynameismud,

dormouse

No word on mivape but i asked so well see...

Did they reply? I sent them an e-mail but haven't heard anything yet. I noticed the miVape is no longer on the Vaporfection web site.

Edit: I remain somewhat hopeful after seeing that they posted this on Nov. 25: "...make sure to come by our booth and see how you can become an authorized reseller of Vaporfection products and learn more about the viVape 2 desktop vaporizer and the upcoming portable miVape."

Last edited:
dormouse,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Dan told me to call him, i was supposed to call him the tuesday after i posted that but i didnt have time and have been soo busy since i completely forgot...

He did say in the email the mivape was coming along and from the tone of the email he sounded excited. Ill try and send him another email though if i get a chance to set up a time to call...

I too remain optimistic, but wouldnt hold my breath

Mynameismud,
Top Bottom