Vaporfection Using Shill Posters

Raf007

Retailer
Wow this is extraordinarily disappointing. I don't like when companies use tactics like this. It makes me sick. :disgust: It makes me question their motives. It weakens the validity of the "awards" they have won... So very sad :(

awards winning don't always go with quality, remember the vapezilla? hightime winner !..and so many winners on these cups are just the one that pay the more, same go with weed strains...not all the time and in all the cup, but in part of those big commecial cups, that is the case.
Moreover, if you don't pay to participate there is no chance your product will win anything...never wonder why MF never won anything despite the beauty of their product for ex ?

Raf007,
Reactions: vtac

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
makes my life easyer, one less to choose. especialy since theres no responce from vaporfection.

dont think they can respond.... they have been banned too unless i am wrong on how a ban works since i have not received one

mmenzie,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
wow, the lamest of the lame. i have no love for you guys but now you lost my respect too.

ilovebOObs,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
If you pre-ordered a miVape (and no longer feel comfortable ordering it) consider calling the credit card company and asking them to do a charge back. I am going to do that with my transaction. I honestly don't trust them to refund the money. :( Sad but true... very sad. Just on a level of human decency they should have known better :(

If you have never done a charge back it is pretty easy. Go on to Vaporfection's website and find your order number/date. The credit card company might need it. Call the credit card company you charged the order to. Tell them you have pre-ordered a product. You will probably need to mention the price and date of purchase. Mention that you have not received it and the company keeps pushing back the release date. They should refund the money to your card.

Slightly Medicated,

dormouse

If you pre-ordered a miVape (and no longer feel comfortable ordering it) consider calling the credit card company and asking them to do a charge back. I am going to do that with my transaction. I honestly don't trust them to refund the money. :( Sad but true... very sad. Just on a level of human decency they should have known better :(

If you have never done a charge back it is pretty easy. Go on to Vaporfection's website and find your order number/date. The credit card company might need it. Call the credit card company you charged the order to. Tell them you have pre-ordered a product. You will probably need to mention the price and date of purchase. Mention that you have not received it and the company keeps pushing back the release date. They should refund the money to your card.
I guess I'm screwed if I used a debit card?

dormouse,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It makes sense now. I remember now that one of the judges at the Kush Expo was named Allison Sullivan.

Sneaky bastards! :argh:

:peace:
For the record, I don't know any of the names of the Kush Expo judges, so it's entirely possible that I was just making shit up last night.

:peace:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I thought you only had X number of days to do stuff like that. In the case of my credit card they say one billing cycle in the rights and responsibilities. I never knew what you could do in cases like this which is why I never pre-order. What happens if they go out of business? Can your still get your money back? Let us know slim I am sure you ordered way back when. I believe someone last night said a year ago.

Dreamerr,

max

Out to lunch
We've been forced to screen new members for some time now, mostly due to sneaky spammers and some banned members making new accounts. momofthegoons immediately spotted Allison's 'identical to Vaporfection IP address' as soon as she registered and we've been watching her posts. She did a poor job of disguising her shill status, and couldn't even keep her miVape story straight, saying she'd preordered one and in another thread saying she was thinking about getting on the wait list. Vaporizer manufacturers aren't huge corporations. It should be a no brainer to keep all employees, friends and family from shilling on a forum. We've seen both Storz & Bickel and Gotvape shills here though, so it should be no surprise to see the same from another company.
If you pre-ordered a miVape ....
IMO no company should be accepting payments for preordering a product that doesn't even have a release date. Vaporfection has been using buyers' preorder money to rework a design that clearly wasn't ready for release to the public. If that wasn't the case, there would have been no reason to accept payment. They certainly have the ability to just take info for a waiting list.

kushcloud

When you pre-order you take a huge RISK, so please take precaution the next time you consider pre-ordering. Let the product come out, PROVE its worth buying and then consider buying it. Cheers to Washington and Colorado baby, one step closer. Happy Vapeing! :)

kushcloud,

lookhigh

FC member
When you pre-order you take a huge RISK, so please take precaution the next time you consider pre-ordering. Let the product come out, PROVE its worth buying and then consider buying it. Cheers to Washington and Colorado baby, one step closer. Happy Vapeing! :)
Also i would not buy anything without an unbiased review

lookhigh,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Can your still get your money back? Let us know slim I am sure you ordered way back when. I believe someone last night said a year ago.

I had no problem disputing the charge. I just told them when I placed the order and the details around the pre-order situation. Now stuff goes on behind the scenes. I will be contacted if they need anything else form me. They said 10 days from now I will get a letter saying the charge was defeated.

IMO no company should be accepting payments for preordering a product that doesn't even have a release date. Vaporfection has been using buyers' preorder money to rework a design that clearly wasn't ready for release to the public. If that wasn't the case, there would have been no reason to accept payment. They certainly have the ability to just take info for a waiting list.

I tend to agree with you there. I did not have much of an issue giving them my money because they seemed to have an okay reputation. I only pre-ordered because of my desire to do a review. Now with all of this though... I don't want to give them any press positive or negative.

Slightly Medicated,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
momofthegoons way to go....you got our backs in the background.:clap:

Thanks slim I never knew that.

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?

when i pre-ordered it had a release date at the end of november 2011, lolz

ilovebOObs,

max

Out to lunch
I did not have much of an issue giving them my money because they seemed to have an okay reputation.
Yeah, they've been around for years-not a newbie start-up at all, and I don't think anyone has to worry about their money, but I do think any company should get to the point of a finished, tested product with an imminent release date before taking $ from buyers, and they may be still :hmm: here and there on this model.

We've been seeing companies release vape models too soon for years now. Didn't take long for the viVape 2 to appear. Both the iolite and WISPR had to be changed to some extent. Arizer changed the original Extreme twice in short order before settling on the Q. VXL has had to tweak the Cloud. BMI Innovators ran out of money designing the 2nd generation Oracle, and if that model has a future it'll be with a different company. There are probably more examples as well. A new vape model based on the tried and true box/whip vape design doesn't need much long term testing, but a design that's significantly new can be a different story. The problem is that most vape companies can't afford to develop a new design and just sit on it for an extended period, and do long term testing. They have to get it on the market and get their investment coffers filled back up. It's been a rule of thumb in the auto industry forever that it's best to avoid a new model the first year, and wait for them to get the bugs worked out. Anyone wanting to be an early owner of a new vape design better keep the old 'caveat emptor' in mind.

UnixRasta

Yeah, what a bummer. I still love my viVape, but what the company did was shady.

As someone who defended them a few times, I now have egg on my face. Thanks, Vaporfection, for duping me.

I also have defended the viVape 2, if not vaperfection.
These are some very shady business practices.
I did not pre-order the miVape (to take advantage of the recent 30% discount) and at this point I doubt that I will give vaperfection any more of my business.
I still absolutely love my viVape 2 though....
Oh the conundrum...

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
More money to spend on my kids, I'm better off anyway. Now I really cant wait for my turn to get my Hi - instead of blowing money on the mivape - I get more accessories!

ugobo

This situation really breaks my heart. I love my vV2 and Vaporfection's CS so much that i can't conceive boycoting them by not using and/or not liking their products because of a very bad move by one of their employee. Maybe it was'nt mandated by Vaporfection's marketing staff but by one's self initiative? I don't know. I'm just asking!

I just can't cancel my mV pre-order yet (i've placed it four days ago). I'm still very excited about this vape and i will give Vaporfection the benefit of doubt until the cloud of dust is cleared...

ugobo,

JDR

Perhaps, someone from FC could give them a ring and see what their explanation/problem is. Best to keep lines of communication open, even if someone bones it up as much as "allison" did. There are many folks who found the first box to be the bomb.

JDR

JDR,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
FC, you never cease to impress me. Thank you for staying civil and thoughtful.
She did a poor job of disguising her shill status, and couldn't even keep her miVape story straight ... it should be no surprise to see the same from another company. ...
Shhh. Don't give scumbags any tips. :D Yup, we've seen a disheartening number of deceptions over the years. I can't even count the number of retailers that are banned here. It's always worse with manufacturers though. :mad:

max said:
IMO no company should be accepting payments for preordering a product that doesn't even have a release date. Vaporfection has been using buyers' preorder money to rework a design that clearly wasn't ready for release to the public. ...

I did not have much of an issue giving them my money because they seemed to have an okay reputation. I only pre-ordered because of my desire to do a review. Now with all of this though... I don't want to give them any press positive or negative.
I hear that some big retailers fronted the new owner of Vaporfection money for their first product and got royally fucked over. It's a businessman who purchased the company, doesn't use the products. Surprise!

Edit: Welcome to the forum, Herb. Emailing me was enough, I was just about to pass on your message. Evading a ban by creating a dupe account as you just did is another bannable offense. Or did you skip the rules when you registered here as well?

ugobo

I buy Vaporfection's apologies. This is not the first time such a thing happens on the net with all the networks now available so why not again?

I will continue to support Vaporfection until serious proofs are put on the table that they are behind this bad move.

ugobo,

JoeKickass

It's nice they responded...
But he never actually says he fired her...
And what if the "internet protocol" is just a proxy to hide the IP?

JoeKickass,
Top Bottom