Vaporfection - the AquaVape Inline Vapor Cooler

sam urai

Seems like it could be pretty friendly to multiple vaporizers especially MZ / PD.
See it here

Sells for $75

Anyone experience it yet?

sam urai,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
that thing looks sick. i like the straight hookah style mouthpiece design.

illadelph,

stinkmeaner

How would you use it for a PD? Maybe attach it to a stem using a small piece of silicone?

stinkmeaner,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yeah you'd have to use tubing to connect it. It's basically a chubbler with hose fittings instead of GonG fittings

minnesnowta,

stinkmeaner

looks like a good product but a little expensive for something so simple, you could probably have a local artist create somthing better with some work in it for the same price.

stinkmeaner,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yeah i'd personally just use a bubbler with the pd but I can see how people would dig that with whips. Have you guys ever looked into the silver surfer water coolers?? It's a 4 arm ash catcher with a mouth peice and a gong tube fitting so you could use it as an actuall ash catcher as well as a bubbler and they're only 65 dollars.

minnesnowta,

stinkmeaner

I just checked them out, they look good and it would be nice to get more than one use out of it as an ashcatcher or bubbler.

stinkmeaner,

FEAR420

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2wauCE-v9Y

https://www.vaporstore.com/proddetail.php?prod=aqua-vape-vaporfection-water-filtration

Aqua Vape Vaporizer Water Filtration

The makers of the Stealth vaporizer have introduced the newest innovation to enhance your vaporizing experience. We are excited to introduce VaporFection's Aquavape, a new device designed to cool vapor using a trademarked water cooling chamber. This device is compatible with any vaporizer using a whip/handkit delivery system, such as the Stealth, VaporTower and VaporBox.

Made from heavy borosilicate glass, the Aquavape is spill-proof and can be filled with cold water or kept in the fridge for an intense cooled vapor experience any time. This handy mechanism is easy on your throat, and easy on your wallet. Look for special introductory pricing on this item, coming soon!

$60

aquavape.jpg

aqua-vape.jpg

Im REALLY liking this thing for $60. I watched the vid and it does seem a bit "large". Anybody used or actually seen one in person?? Im wondering what the glass thickness is like and the weight of this thing...

FEAR420,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
There was another thread about it a while back. I'd like it more if there was more diffusion happening. Like put some slits on there or something.

Skunkypete,

FEAR420

Skunkypete said:
There was another thread about it a while back. I'd like it more if there was more diffusion happening. Like put some slits on there or something.
Thanks SP....I Totally missed that thread.....Maybe its better I started a new one anyways since it WAS $80,....now its $60. Seems VERY appealing to me right about now,but alas I just gave my friend $60 to pick me up a 7MM 12" GonG like the HVY lwien just picked up. I'm thinking I just might have to order one of these next week @ the new $60 price...but DAMN IS IT LARGE :rolleyes:

FEAR420,

Beezleb

I looked at it before and never gave it a thought than a curiosity but it should be kept in mind for when people are having hot vapor issues as an option for them.

The problem though I see, is that it is probably cheaper to use a bong to cool the vapor instead of this fancy wand. Expensive replacement if it breaks but then again if your using an expensive bong than it equals out. Also that bigger wand would be more difficult to store than say a regular sized wand.

Beezleb,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
The only thing I thought of when I first saw the Aqua-vape is.... How do you clean the thing? Bet you it will be a hassle too clean all the oils that will build up inside it. I much rather use a bong, solely for the fact it is much easier too clean than this. Great idea though.
beezleb is right though, would make the whip a bit more bulky.
I'd just rather replace the mouth piece with a GoG bong adapter. That way I can either attach it too a bong whenever I want, or just use it as a nice thick mouth piece for my whip. That is how the Extreme at my work is set up, with a GoG adapter. And you can get an adapter and a GoG bong that it will fit for less than this thing costs.

DevoTheStrange,

Mckdenton

Cool idea. Yet I think that I'd rather sport a bong. cleaning this warlock looks like a bitch!

Mckdenton,

FEAR420

If it was a bit smaller it would be ideal. As of right now,its just a thought to add to the line-up. If I didnt plunk down $60 on the HVY look-alike I prolly wouldve jumped on this today. I might be the guinea pig and pick one up in the next coming weeks. I gotta see what happens with VRip and my VHW glass first....

FEAR420,

lwien

Mckdenton said:
Cool idea. Yet I think that I'd rather sport a bong. cleaning this warlock looks like a bitch!
Why would shaking a salt/iso solution thru this be any different than shaking it thru a bong?

lwien,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
lwien said:
Mckdenton said:
Why would shaking a salt/iso solution thru this be any different than shaking it thru a bong?
I use either ISO or everclear only, I am looking too harvest the build up.

DevoTheStrange,

lwien

DevoTheStrange said:
lwien said:
Mckdenton said:
Ok, but even so, why would using this small device be any harder to clean than a bong?

lwien,

FEAR420

lwien said:
DevoTheStrange said:
lwien said:
Ok, but even so, why would using this small device be any harder to clean than a bong?
The perculator....And also the small size of the inlet/outlet holes. It can be done,but it'll take longer than usual. ;)

FEAR420,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
lwien said:
DevoTheStrange said:
lwien said:
and if you look it is totally enclosed, just two small openings... With a bong I tend too use really long q-tips too reach and in knock the stuff stuck in the corners loose... cant do that with this thing... if it finds a nice little spot too gather it will be a bitch too harvest much. Then you would have too use the salt. which is something I would rather not do unless I have too.

DevoTheStrange,

Mark

John Brown
A lot of little corners, it isn't easy to shake iso in a spill proof chamber.

Mark,

FEAR420

Seems as though you would have to do a complete flush to get all the cleaning solution out. Hook the tube to a faucet & just let it run til its only water....

FEAR420,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
hehe.. they should make it like the new vaporbros quick change whip, two pieces held together by a big piece of silicon.

FEAR420

It'd be nice if C_D started blowing these and made em smaller with the spill-proof as an option for easier cleaning ;)

FEAR420,

tuttle

FEAR420 said:
It'd be nice if C_D started blowing these and made em smaller with the spill-proof as an option for easier cleaning ;)
Or the spill proof inserted through a silicone grommet so it could be removed for cleaning.

tuttle,
Top Bottom