VaporCup Deluxe Vaporizer

scottg402

Hey Jack, with my new employment status I really can't say much.

I informed Michael of my opinion on some things. Some changes were made and I offered some options to continue testing with some other FC members. This was about a week ago and I haven't heard back.

I know Michael has been dealing with health issues so maybe this is resulting in the delayed response.

smokey_da_vape

How do you like it smutman? Have you used the glass mouthpiece and how's the taste?

Last edited:
smokey_da_vape,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
How do you like it smutman? Have you used the glass mouthpiece and how's the taste?
I am loving this vape to be completely honest. I dig these glass straws. I own over 80 vapes and so far this has the best taste (especially through the glass straws). I use this at 350 at 10 mins roughly and come out feeling goooood. I vape top shelf buds (Chemdawg, Gorilla Glue, Strawberry Cough, Deadhead OG) and the taste is excellent. I'm not big on clouds but I have decent ones at 350. One thing about this vape is you don't need high temps for it. Also, everyone thought I had a cup of coffee til I showed them what it was. Lastly, it doesn't smell even when you use stinky bud with it. Overall, I probably use this vape as much as I use my electronic nails and I dab 2-3 times a day.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
@smutman, how's the battery life, heat up time, and build quality??
Battery life is decent. I can get through 8 straws at 10-15 mins each on a full charge. Heat up time is around a min or so (it heats faster if you leave the charger plugged in). The build quality is excellent. Very sturdy and just feels good in your hand. My sleeve (that covers the vape) does fit a little loose but nothing to get upset over. Overall very good design and no real loose fitting parts. The little tools, glass straw and the other type of straws you get with this is worth the money alone.

smokey_da_vape

Awesome, thanks for the info. I ordered one and it should be arriving this week. While I'm waiting for it to get here, where is the air intake located, and is it an isolated air path?

smokey_da_vape

Hey @smutman, what kind of battery life are you getting? Did you do the 24 hr initial charge? I got the 4pack of straws and it doesn't get much easier than this, when the load is done, I just cap it and throw another in.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Hey @smutman, what kind of battery life are you getting? Did you do the 24 hr initial charge? I got the 4pack of straws and it doesn't get much easier than this, when the load is done, I just cap it and throw another in.
I did the 24 hr charge and I get threw 8 straws before I have to charge. I do plug it back in when I am heating up a straw (heats up faster) every other straw sorta though. But yea, these preloaded straws are the freaking beez kneez brotha.

sickmanfraud

I have an idea for a REAL stealth vaporizer. We can make it the size of a toaster with the "cord" being the vapor whip. The plug could be the mouthpiece. I see it clearly now. Probably be able to sell such a stealthy unit for between $450-$600??

Could make a party vape designed as a vacuum cleaner.

Anyone want to invest?

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Yoosh

con2010

I just tried it, my initial feeling -it heats up to 370 pretty fast, used glass straw- flavor of vapor is tasty, clouds were medium, no hash taste, , burns convection. when I looked at the herb it was not burnt, it was brown, no smell and the base doesn't get to hot- that's really good. great item especially it can be taken out in privacy. CHECK IT OUT. mike is great help

con2010,
Reactions: smutman

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I just tried it, my initial feeling -it heats up to 370 pretty fast, used glass straw- flavor of vapor is tasty, clouds were medium, no hash taste, , burns convection. when I looked at the herb it was not burnt, it was brown, no smell and the base doesn't get to hot- that's really good. great item especially it can be taken out in privacy. CHECK IT OUT. mike is great help

Set it at 330 and let it run the 18 min session, trust me. I use mine almost everyday. I have had people actually think my exhale was steam off my "coffee" seriously. Mike gave me some helpful hints when I bought mine, he's a pretty good dude. He was suppose to be making oil cups for this but guess not. Either way, this is my favorite portable vape.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
You've got me interested! What's it function like and why do you like it so much?

It's low maintenance, can use while charging, works as a desktop too, easy to use, easy to figure out, very stealthy in public, replaceable batteries, doesn't get hot like most vapes, very odor free, has a case with prepacked glass straws (fits 8 with 1 in the chamber), comes with a preset 18 min session when turned on, comes with multiple mouthpieces (glass, tube, plastic) and the best for last........best taste I have had from any vape I've ever used

The bad: battery life isn't great but isn't horrible, heats faster while plugged in, is sorta heavy for a cup of "coffee" but bearable

smutman,

Jack Sprat

It's low maintenance, can use while charging, works as a desktop too, easy to use, easy to figure out, very stealthy in public, replaceable batteries, doesn't get hot like most vapes, very odor free, has a case with prepacked glass straws (fits 8 with 1 in the chamber), comes with a preset 18 min session when turned on, comes with multiple mouthpieces (glass, tube, plastic) and the best for last........best taste I have had from any vape I've ever used

The bad: battery life isn't great but isn't horrible, heats faster while plugged in, is sorta heavy for a cup of "coffee" but bearable
Did you pay full retail price for yours?

Jack Sprat,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
thanks @smutman ! That's quite the taste claim with the Evo and Vap3 in your sig. I'm not sure I could say anything tastes as good as a vapolution.

stickstones,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
thanks @smutman ! That's quite the taste claim with the Evo and Vap3 in your sig. I'm not sure I could say anything tastes as good as a vapolution.
Let me clarify best taste for a portable. In no way a better taste than the EVO or VAP3. I say it works as a desktop in the sense it can be used when charging and it's bigger than your average portable. You can sit it on your desk while plugged in and vape. The only thing that I have had better taste than the VAP3 is the HerbNail from Errlectric.

Did you pay full retail price for yours?
Yes but I got 2 extra glass straws because Mike took a few days to ship it.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Have you tried the Ascent? imo, a properly working Ascent is an amazing taste! What do you think makes this thing taste so good?

stickstones,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Have you tried the Ascent? imo, a properly working Ascent is an amazing taste! What do you think makes this thing taste so good?

That was one of my first vapes bought. You're right, the Ascent is a good taste. I still use it once a week and take it with me on road trips. I always forget about it due to having it so long and buying new vapes also makes me forget about it too.

You know, I really don't know. At first I thought maybe only certain herbs made it taste so good, but tried the same kind with different vapes so that was ruled out. My 2nd thought was the temp I use. 330 is the best temp I found with this vape with 370 as the max for the VC and 360 as the default. I let it ride for the 18 mins and my ABV is a good shade of brown all over. Now I will say the taste isn't the same from start to finish but it is for a good portion. 3rd thought is the glass straws. I don't use the other MPs much because they are still a good taste but not as good as the straws. This is the overall closet to a "perfect portable vape" I can find. Plus the stomper tool that comes with it works great on so many other vapes too.

smutman,
Top Bottom