Vaporbrothers VB2

Vitolo

Vaporist
My wife is in the process of divorcing me. Don't be sad I'm not. Back on topic she would never let me buy a cheese box(VB-2) This is going to be my gift to my self to celebrate my freedom Can't wait to join the family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's the way...
Find a positive in every storm!
I am sorry your life must adjust to change, but hopefully all will have a better time because of it.
My wife has grown alot more understanding over time, about the devices I use.
I wish all patients had a partner like mine.
It is your time @Melting Pot
time for rebirth, and truth is the FC adventure, and the Cheesebox excursion on this trip would help anyone adjust to change.
Have a good day my friend, and may your change be an easy one!:)

GR

I wish this was true for mine. Had to send it back 5 or 6 times now, maybe more, and this time VB has had it for several weeks. I hope to have good news eventually. I think @GR finally gave up with his.

Not done, just resting for a while, lol. My unit is going in for fixing this week. Finger crossed I will be dabbing again for long long time soon.

GR

VB2 has been home for a week and trouble free! This is the longest she has been willing to hang out with me since we first met. Sadly my stash is mainly reclaim or other various bottom of the barrel stuff I reserve for edibles but she has been happily taking what I got and giving back a result I would never expect from such material.

Well my VB2 finally gets to go to the great state of Michigan. She has been booked many times in the past but her wild ways kept her from ever accompanying me on these trips. These MI folks are true toarch and nail die hards and won't be easily impressed, I am sure my lady is up to the task this trip!

Anyway I am glad there are just a couple of us here that have had the heater failure issue, it is not a fun problem to have but the VB folks have been nothing but amazing, quick, polite ( not always easy when talking to a disgruntled stoner), and honest. This business ethic make the VB2 worth every cent it costs and that says a lot cause she ain't cheap. I have a strick rule I follow, 3 strikes and your out, and yes the vb2 went down on me more then three times but Steph and the rest of the crew @vaporbrothers has taken such good care of me that I can't give them any strikes.

Keep on dabbing.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Steph and the rest of the crew @vaporbrothers has taken such good care of me . .
Me too . . . Things are improving here as well . . . :)

A new purple killer rises my friends . . . rejoice . . . :peace:

Hendrix___purple_haze_by_PhoenixJB.jpg

GR

What are you doing in MI? I wanna try the CHEESEBOX!

What I always do in Mi, watch the view over the lake toking on oil. I have a feeling after this visit you will see VB2 showing up more and more.

The response to the VB2 was so enthusiastic, some true extractor artists tasting flavors in their oils for the first time. We had tons of exquisite glass to play with and it was amazing how each piece changed the VB2 experience, some where perfect for slow and lazy hits, others for large and fast dabs, some where in the middle, and some just sucked balls for the VB2. Somebody pointed out that the vapor from the VB2 seemed to be a finer partial then from torch and nail and that it seemed to have stronger effects with less material (got a few phone calls confirming that returning to nail and torch they have needed more material for same result).

I know for sure that one VB2 has been purchased and that one is going to be very busy turning on lots of folks to a great device.

Techmob

Just came across this.

I don't understand how this vaporizes, it looks like smoke?

I have wanted to get in to dabbing but I don't smoke and don't want any combustion in my lungs.

Is this the only device out there that vaporizes concentrates, like a proper rig?

I am from the uk, anyone own one from the uk?

Thanks

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Wrong. It vaporizes using the Leidenfrost effect. The VB2 Multi Converter is an extremely pure and effective way to use your concentrates. Its the most civillized dab I have ever had, period. I suggest you contact @vaporbrothers for more information, however, since you are in Europe I think you may be out of luck since this product technically is still in beta and it pushes the limits of available thechnology.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I will do some more research but looks like this is the best option thus far?
Since you live in the UK I am not sure about how the power requirements would work out. We all know how VapeXhale had fits getting an international unit working. As far as I know the VB2 isn't ready for that kind of service yet so you better ask them directly before purchasing one.

Last edited:

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
Just came across this.

I have wanted to get in to dabbing but I don't smoke and don't want any combustion in my lungs.

Is this the only device out there that vaporizes concentrates, like a proper rig?

I am from the uk, anyone own one from the uk?

Thanks

Hello thanks! We'd love a distributor in the UK although the shipping cost is so much we could only cover US shipping in our warranty.

The unit is 110V, approx 100W during startup. You'd need a hefty step down converter. A Euro unit needs to happen soon- It is such a good solution for what's available there.

VB2 vaporizes by conduction between extracts and a plate made of dense ceramic. It runs at a temperature that causes oils to almost bounce off the plate. When you drop waxy extracts in it turns to beads of liquid suspended on their own evaporating gasses. It's a very fast clean hit. It's a fine mist of vapor if the extracts are pure.

For solids containing plant material or bubble extractions- VB2 rapidly boils off the oil content then incinerates the remaining plant matter. It's like a way to get the same hit from hot knives, except you just drop it in and avoiding any taste of metal. The plate's hot enough to clean any residue back to white. You can blow the ashes away and it's ready for the next one. :)

Techmob

I would obviously love a European unit as I would purchase one. Any time scales or is this currently a pipe dream?

As it stands if I purchased this now for the USA, I would need to find a decent converter to handle the power and if there was a fault with the machine, I would need to pay for the return of the product to you and pay for the replacement or repaired product shipment only back to me in the uk?

Would I likely have to pay custom charges for such a thing, I assume that would be the case.

So my next question would be, how quick could you get one to me while I am still in the states . Zip code 34714. I leave in 6 days and as I would be the first uk/Europe test model could you throw in a good deal to help with this ;)

And what converter lol

Thanks for responding

Techmob,
Reactions: jon-no-h

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
Shoot you're right- customs will try to charge you. Sometimes they don't (because a repaired unit is not a purchase!) But I remember in certain countries they proactively look the unit up online and charge a tariff on its value.

We could definitely send you a VB2, but with the special step down converter and the worry that repair costs would be a fiasco we're reticent to let it happen. We will remember you as offering to be a tester overseas- that is exciting.. A Euro unit could take another year and cost a lot more. I don't like selling expensive shit but it needs to be redesigned almost completely to work with 220V/50Hz and needs to be real CE (not fake CE...)

So for now we're pretty convinced we can't support a VB2 overseas. But stay tuned because we'll work on it!

GR

@vaporbrothers, Yes, Yes, Yes, and lots more please! That dome is awesome! Clear may be great for getting tuned in to the VB2 but the glass gets dirty quick, being able to look at myself doing a bad in the reflection might not be the prettiest picture but it sure beats resin coated clear glass. I am also into the 14mm joint, I was just about to pick a clear one up from vapor warehouse.

Bring on the accessories!

Vitolo

Vaporist
I'm back.
I missed you guys.
I was medicating as I could, and with flowers only, as most know all was removed from our home.
I have a VB2 in possession once again.:D
This was due to compassionate arrangement from my family at Vapor Brothers.
Thanks guys!
After my magical wonder arrived, it was up to me to get some wax.
I finally got some.... my first time in a dispensary!
I went on "Wax Wednesday" when it is 20% off on all wax.

Here is what I have to say about that.....
I am happy to have rejoined the ranks of those that medicate via Cheesebox.
Once again, I am medicating the way a fellow ought to.
I am using the same setup I was before.. the straight tube with a 10mm joint.. no water.
I am a happy guy!

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
I'm so relieved. The main man Vitolo back in action!!! With Patty blogging here too, amazing. Life in 2015.

OK we have the new VB2.5 ready to talk about openly. It is such a different beast I'm going to attempt a new thread tomorrow to keep it separate- hope that works.

VB2(.0) is getting its own updates soon. We are going to make it easy for the people who want lower temperatures. While we were all about leidenfrost & self cleaning, I think it works best for dirty materials- hash, bubble, and not so pure wax. The quick hit. But with really good quality dabs coming out today, low temp dabbing seems here to stay. Long story short...

Our proposed settings on the VB2.0
  • Low 500F (was only for aroma bowl before)
  • Medium 600~700F range (was 750? before)
  • High 850~950F range (was 950~1000F before)

You'll hit the bottom of the range after about 3 minutes, the top after about 10 minutes.

A limited amount of carb capping is possible by covering the hole with your green silicone plug. (a marble also works)

What do you think?

Last edited:

rasmundi

I've noticed that carb-capping the top opening can allow you to drop the temperature setting substantially, in my case all the way from high to low. The flavors just seem to blossom at the lower settings!

rasmundi,
Reactions: jpdnkstr
Top Bottom