• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaporbrothers Dabbler & Eleven Pen

Volteric

Sure thing!

http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/vaporbrothers-3-in-1-heater.html

And I also ordered this: http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/clear-mini-viper.html

Same atomizer but with a glass mouthpiece for hopefully even cooler hits!

Only wickless with Ti coils so far .
I like them , but the last hit of the dab
can taste a bit hot/coily if not well oiled . ime

Any chance you've found where you can buy just the these all ceramic Attys? It appears SOURCE requires you to purchase the full kit or an additional something I don't need. Are you familiar with where you can buy just these ceramic only attys?

Last edited:

poonman

Sure thing!

And I also ordered this: http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/clear-mini-viper.html

Any chance you've found where you can buy just the these all ceramic Attys? It appears SOURCE requires you to purchase the full kit or an additional something I don't need. Are you familiar with where you can buy just these ceramic only attys?

Those links you posted , looks good .

re ; Source
I was told they be sold in packs of 5 .

poonman,
Reactions: Volteric

mixchu69

Sure thing!

Divine tribe all ceramic atty. same as the source terra

mixchu69,

Spacemaster

Sure thing!

So that 3 in 1, is that just the atomizer and mouth piece for the vb11?

Spacemaster,

Volteric

Does it produce large clouds perhaps larger than the dr?

I'm going back and forth between them. I notice I like the wicked for runny oil and the wickless for shatter. I think youll like a wickless to add to your dr since those only are wicked for now. Like I said I used a clear concentrate with the dr and it was better. The wick needs to sop up this clear concentrate because it's the consistency of honey. Since you'll have to replace these it's good to have both wicked and wickless.

So to answer your question I'm getting sufficient clouds from both maybe slightly bigger with the Eleven because there's more airflow?

Spacemaster

I'm going back and forth between them. I notice I like the wicked for runny oil and the wickless for shatter. I think youll like a wickless to add to your dr since those only are wicked for now. Like I said I used a clear concentrate with the dr and it was better. The wick needs to sop up this clear concentrate because it's the consistency of honey. Since you'll have to replace these it's good to have both wicked and wickless.

So to answer your question I'm getting sufficient clouds from both maybe slightly bigger with the Eleven because there's more airflow?
Nice!! You're right, nothing wrong with adding another pen for my wax! I'm going to order an 11 tonight! Thanks for answering my questions! Merry Christmas!

Spacemaster,

DrRishi

Since I already have a Dabbler (and a Dr Dabber) does anyone know if this "new" heater can also be used with the "old" Dabbler mouth piece? (same thread?).

Any distributors in Europe yet. Can't find any with a quick google. Everything gets held up at customs from outside the EU and then I have to pay a ridiculous amount of tax.

DrRishi,

Volteric

Since I already have a Dabbler (and a Dr Dabber) does anyone know if this "new" heater can also be used with the "old" Dabbler mouth piece? (same thread?).

Any distributors in Europe yet. Can't find any with a quick google. Everything gets held up at customs from outside the EU and then I have to pay a ridiculous amount of tax.

Hmmmm sorry I can't help you. I've never had a Dabbler. Hit up Vapor Brothers or Vapor Warehouse. They will know.

Volteric,

Spacemaster

Sorry another question, what battery do you use for the vapor brothers 11 because that link was just the atomizer, I bought the whole 11 pen. Just curious as to why you just bought the atomizer

Spacemaster,

Volteric

Sorry another question, what battery do you use for the vapor brothers 11 because that link was just the atomizer, I bought the whole 11 pen. Just curious as to why you just bought the atomizer

Oh I just use the Dr Dabber battery for both the Dr Dabber and my Eleven 3 in 1 heater and new mini viper heater.

Volteric,

twiz0r

So my experience with the eleven so far:

Thoughts:

Indiscreet; 3 times on plane in carry on (with work phone, chargers, Spare batteries, etc

Battery life. I don't have any numbers, but has been more than sufficient for me. I let it die once on purpose just because lol.

Cap on charging port. This really is mixed for me but I really like the fact it has a cap. The problem is that it comes loose ALL the time. An annoyance at times.

I like the placement of the power button. I'm also a huge fan of blue leds.

After trial and "error" I am very pleased with the cartridge. I bought a second one to have a spare and "just in case" since I was traveling in a couple days. No problems with either. Once I figured out how to use it (angles while holding, heating time) I'm very happy. Wicks pretty well.

One thing I really hate is that when it's together the general look of the button, "eleven" on the collar, and the logo on the cartridge is.....clustered....disorganized. It just bothers me.

Like I've stated before, I'm not a fan of metal mouthpieces. But really there's no problems with it.

Heating time....i just wished it heated the concentrate faster...over 7 seconds to start getting vapor is a little long I'd think.

Flavor is great. Enough said.

The case is great I guess...but I'd rather just toss in the pen holders in my computer bag and put in pocket.

Size is perfect. Fits in pocket easily, but still feels great.

Finish. Mixed on this. I love the feel of the material, but it is very delicate. You will have silver scratches in black if you drop it once on concrete/blacktop

The little charger adapter is a joke.

Overall I am very happy I picked up the eleven for my first pen. Based on what I've read on other pens and not trying them myself, I really think the 11 is Great.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm medicated and am traveling for work and was just at my favorite brewery (Russian River).

If anyone wants to know anything, or pictures, let me know.

Thanks VB and VW. Happy new year everyone. Love, vape, and joy to all

OF

I agree 100%, but I think the next winner in the pen department would be the company who creates atomizer with a ceramic core that ABSORBS a lot of concentrates and slowly heats (so nothing gets burnt)

You mean like the TV Revolution/DART? It uses a porous ceramic 'doughnut' core around the heater (which is wound on a very reflective, basically inert rod of Zirconia (a sort of 'super ceramic'). There's also a flat plate of the same reservoir material on the top. Very fiddly to make, but very tough (you can boil 'em to clean them), now sadly out of production.

While I get the slow heating idea, it seems that doesn't sell well with real customers, they want top flight performance right now.

IMO there's really no such thing (yet?) as a universal 'best design'. Techniques and 'needs' vary too much for that. Until that changes I think it's great that VB is offering us such wide choices worthy of consideration in a market better known for lesser products.

OF

mixchu69

You mean like the TV Revolution/DART? It uses a porous ceramic 'doughnut' core around the heater (which is wound on a very reflective, basically inert rod of Zirconia (a sort of 'super ceramic'). There's also a flat plate of the same reservoir material on the top. Very fiddly to make, but very tough (you can boil 'em to clean them), now sadly out of production.

While I get the slow heating idea, it seems that doesn't sell well with real customers, they want top flight performance right now.

IMO there's really no such thing (yet?) as a universal 'best design'. Techniques and 'needs' vary too much for that. Until that changes I think it's great that VB is offering us such wide choices worthy of consideration in a market better known for lesser products.

OF
I wasn't around during Thermovapes presence but always wanted to try the revolution dart. Looking at the popularity of ceramic donut (w9, divine tribe, and source orb terra), it felt like there was a shift from the traditional silica wick with metal looped around the wick to ceramic core and ti wired around the core, now to ceramic discs and donuts.

I want to try the eleven because of the review above. I feel if it slowly heats the concentrate, flavor is not lost. Just my opinion (and I'm a complete newbie)

mixchu69,
Reactions: OF

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
This new kit we've been waiting for is done finally- should address some of the mentions above. Pretty happy about this one.

tumblr_nias3agBDl1rzuyr2o2_400.jpg

Thanks @twiz0r, how do you like the usb now :)

So stoked I just picked up one of the 11s with spare glass globe heater, although I haven't gotten the chance to use it as I've been sick with the flu. Will update when I get that chance. But I have to say the kits for 59 are a straight up steal....glad I waited all these years for what I hope will be an awesome pen. Also, customer service is awesome and shipping was both fast and discreet.
This new kit we've been waiting for is done finally- should address some of the mentions above. Pretty happy about this one.

tumblr_nias3agBDl1rzuyr2o2_400.jpg

Thanks @twiz0r, how do you like the usb now :)

winston856

Just ordered the new eleven kit on VWH after reading up on here about pens after losing my micro G. It's time to upgrade to something better!

Excited to try the wickless ceramic coil after using a cheap wicked coil to compare.

Hope I can get a good day of usage with this bad boy.

*quick update*
Wow I have never been more happy with a smoking device before. I honestly want to convert to these vb11 pens altogether they are that smooth! And if you are putting quality product, expect to get RIPPED lol! Granted I hadn't smoked in a few days (a lot for me) I could not believe how smooth the vapor was (and I've had asthma since childhood and I barely felt the need to cough my 3rd rip in) and how lit I got It was one of those lits where you can hear like everything even aliens in outer space lol. The only tip I would have for those also new to pens pack a big enough dab! I was trying to be too careful and put a smaller dab than I should have and it fell below the coil and is just staring at me :( I really want to get one of the clear viper tips as I believe they would def maximize airflow, although there is very little drag anyways these things hit like a champ

Last edited:
No i was just putting too small of dabs. Like they were small enough to fit in the open space on either side of the coil. I found that kind of flattening your dabs a little to increase the surface area of the dab will be enough to stay put on the coil and then it's all happy tokin!

@luckiest_MF131415,
Top Bottom