• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vaporblunt 2.0 & VB 2.0 DLX

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Not sure about the stir cap on 5...if you find the post, I'd be interested in seeing why.

I remember someone from VB saying you shouldn't use the 5 heat setting with the stir cap on...too hot, exacerbates the "stir tool breaking" scenario...something like that.

I personally have never gone above 3 on the VB. It seems to run pretty hot at that level, and with the device containing so much plastic, I'm not wild about making it any hotter.

And I'm late to this thread but although I am not a huge fan of my VB, I have no trouble pulling big clouds from it. I agree it's airy and not all hits are big, but the thing runs pretty hot, has some serious freaking conduction, and I find if you give it a good 30 seconds between hits, it cooks enough material pre-hit to pull some big clouds.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
I have had this unit for a while and was never really satisfied with it. I could get it to work. But the smell, thickness of vapor etc were all lacking for me.

Then yesterday I decided to load it up for a trip since it does have a large bowl size and the wife and I were going out.

When I went to load it the basket was gone. Don't know how or when but I dumped ny weed in there and realized it.

Then I remembered that someone on here had posted that they liked to use it that way.

Lo and behold for the first time I was really satisfied with this unit. It does away with all pretense of a convection vape, but let's be honest this vape was always conduction. By using it this way I was able to eliminate many of the faults I had previously.

Without the basket you can use it on 2 and still get good rips. The shorter warmup time severely limits the stench that used to emanate from the device and it actually increases the bowl size allowing for increased sharing. It finally fits a niche in my arsenal right when I was getting ready to put it into the classifieds.

Edit: It also increases the battery time since you don't have to go to such high settings.

Last edited:

Bass Vaper

Can you use hydro tube with concentrate bowl?
I do, they have an adapter for it. But, to me, it worked better with me just holding the 14mm hydro tube over the concentrate bowl with my hand. It was more air tight.

The VB 2.0 is my go to right now over the Pinncle Pro, Pax, and Palm 2.0. Loving it with the hydro tube.

Edit to add: I do not use oils in the concentrate cap, I use dry blend in it. Now that I have more screens I've been using them instead, bot go back and forth between both.

Last edited:
Bass Vaper,

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
I ended up using a regular screen to prevent bits from falling through.

There are a few pics here in case anyone is interested: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vaporblunt-2-0-vb-2-0-dlx.7500/page-36#post-368448

Wow, interesting. So it's screen, material, then the empty basket pushed down onto the material...then screw on the end cap and go? (Have you tried it without the empty basket?)

What neighborhood do you live in where the Girl Scouts sell that cookie flavor? I nay have to move....:rofl:

filteredhead

Wow, interesting. So it's screen, material, then the empty basket pushed down onto the material...then screw on the end cap and go? (Have you tried it without the empty basket?)

What neighborhood do you live in where the Girl Scouts sell that cookie flavor? I nay have to move....:rofl:

You are correct, i remove the empty stock basket and insert a regular screen at the bottom of the heater chamber, then load about .1g herb and press the empty basket into the herb chamber to tamp down/pack the herb pretty tight into a flat disc against the heater, finally screw on the end cap and start on heat level 1 or 2 and go, no need to stir. (I never tried it without the basket as a herb cap.)

Hah look real girl scout cookies sold at the green cross neighborhood, how clever!
1912010_743055075713111_2134279044_n.jpg

Herbal Ant

Well, I got out the VB 2.0 a few days ago and put some oil in her. Had to explore another option since PA died for my box.:ko: I may have misjudged because of a couple of faulty units, this red/black one works great. Got me very well medicated on a very small amount. :tup:

Anyone heard of this before? For a laugh I just purchased a VB 2.0 from China for $60. Obviously a fake but has anyone heard of this or used one of these?

@TherealVaporblunt - sorry for buying a fake but are you aware that this is going on? I also found another China site selling the Pinnacle Pro.

Mr. Gweilo 420,
Reactions: KidFated.

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Anyone else had something like this happen? The splashguard of my VB2.0 water tool just detached a couple days ago, and the way it's broken perfectly cleanly right at the weld suggests residual stresses from improper annealing. I emailed TRVB at the Gmail address more than 24 hours ago now, but am still waiting for a reply...

Camera_ZOOM_20140410240354104.jpg

Won't even come out of the tube so I can use it without the splashguard, as the mouthpiece tapers in a bit where it was formed and traps the little bit of weld flare left on the base of the guard. :c

Camera_ZOOM_20140410240455417.jpg

Anonymouse,

OF

Oh Captain my Captain- it looks like someone Star-Trekked the VB2.0. :borg:

I don't know, that "Faithful Companion" part sounds more like the Lone Ranger to me....... A Tonto kinda thing? Maybe they're going to offer a holster to go with it?

Are we really supposed to think that Silver thing is an accident?????

OF

OF,
Reactions: Yoosh

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Designed in the USA, assembled in China. Right.

If you search Alibaba, you'll find more than a dozen "different" companies offering the Captain 1 for sale. I'm sure one or two of them would gladly put your own logo on it too. You can also find the Pinnacle Pro, and other brands are victimized too, such as the Solo, the Firefly, the Ascent, and of course the Pax.

I put "different" in quotes because it's unclear to me how the Chinese market works. Are these all different marketing faces for the same large factories, or are they really all separate manufacturing facilities? What is the source for their reverse engineering, or are they simply working from the original specs that have been leaked from VaporBLUNT's contracted supplier?

Hm, off-topic. If this discussion continues along this line then I think it will need its own thread somewhere.

Tipp0909

Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed. The 'scum bags' comment and general tone of this post puts it over the edge.
I made an account just to post this, fuck you, fuck your merchandise and fuck your company.

This product is absolute shit, its overpriced plastic and the support will not replace broken product. Once they find out you're not from USA/Canada they'll talk to you condescendingly, stall for time so that you can't return the item then tell you to fuck off by referring to the warranty page, warranty is not given to Europeans or "outsiders & terrorists" because the company is discriminatory & racist!

Never again dealing with America/Israel, cheap scam artists!

Tipp0909,

rsqemt911

I made an account just to post this, fuck you, fuck your merchandise and fuck your company.

This product is absolute shit, its overpriced plastic and the support will not replace broken product. Once they find out you're not from USA/Canada they'll talk to you condescendingly, stall for time so that you can't return the item then tell you to fuck off by referring to the warranty page, warranty is not given to Europeans or "outsiders & terrorists" because the company is discriminatory & racist!

Never again dealing with America/Israel, cheap scam artists!

Umm yeah.

Don't feed the trolls.

mrjunkie

Menny

just got my new vb2.0 and looking at this pic of a fake and a real vb and looking back at my vb i have not got a clue how to tell if mine is fake there is no serial number that i can see! unless its hidden inside, when i turned it on i did not like the smell that was a little worrying, it could just be new things used first time.. (i heated it empty) wow new mighty new vb2.0 really worrying that the mighty also has a cooling unit on top that is like a different finish and color plastic then the unit all these strange things getting me propa paro haha happy dayz

mrjunkie,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Not to revitalize this old thread, but I figured I would ask around.

My roommate has a Vaporblunt, he got it from a LHS, and it was advertised as portable, and it was never able to be used without being plugged in. Eventually, that stopped working too. The overrall turn around on this unit failing, was like 3 months. He bought it in the Summer/Fall of last year.

Kind of forgot about it, but he mentioned it today. He said he sent the company a handful of emails in regards to a warranty or to see what they could do, and they never answered. Is there anyone who I can contact, or that I can get the contact information from, to pass along to my roomate.

The device worked well enough for what it was, just the fact that it lasted not even 3 months, with him taking ample care of the device, just seems suspect, more suspect that they never answered his emails as well; he was prompt in sending them, he can only toss the ball on their side of the court so many times until you figure that you're not playing ball with anyone....so any help with this issue?

HellsWindStaff,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Not to revitalize this old thread, but I figured I would ask around.

My roommate has a Vaporblunt, he got it from a LHS, and it was advertised as portable, and it was never able to be used without being plugged in. Eventually, that stopped working too. The overrall turn around on this unit failing, was like 3 months. He bought it in the Summer/Fall of last year.

Kind of forgot about it, but he mentioned it today. He said he sent the company a handful of emails in regards to a warranty or to see what they could do, and they never answered. Is there anyone who I can contact, or that I can get the contact information from, to pass along to my roomate.

The device worked well enough for what it was, just the fact that it lasted not even 3 months, with him taking ample care of the device, just seems suspect, more suspect that they never answered his emails as well; he was prompt in sending them, he can only toss the ball on their side of the court so many times until you figure that you're not playing ball with anyone....so any help with this issue?
He might want to try the yoyo kid. He seems to be the only resource for VB customer service out there atm.

:peace:

Top Bottom