1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Vaporblunt 2.0 & VB 2.0 DLX

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by TherealVaporblunt, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Bass Vaper

Bass Vaper Member

Anyone know how to get a hold of VB customer svc? I've left multiple voice mails, sent two emails, pm'd through this site, no reply. Going on almost 3 weeks now.

I'm looking f the VB 2.0 cap with 14mm water piece adapter. Thanks for any help.

2. Bass Vaper

Bass Vaper Member

VB did reply yesterday.

Breathemetal and deadheadbill like this.
  3. mitchgo61

mitchgo61 I go where the thrills are

I remember someone from VB saying you shouldn't use the 5 heat setting with the stir cap on...too hot, exacerbates the "stir tool breaking" scenario...something like that.

I personally have never gone above 3 on the VB. It seems to run pretty hot at that level, and with the device containing so much plastic, I'm not wild about making it any hotter.

And I'm late to this thread but although I am not a huge fan of my VB, I have no trouble pulling big clouds from it. I agree it's airy and not all hits are big, but the thing runs pretty hot, has some serious freaking conduction, and I find if you give it a good 30 seconds between hits, it cooks enough material pre-hit to pull some big clouds.

Stu and deadheadbill like this.
  4. deadheadbill

deadheadbill I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...

I have had this unit for a while and was never really satisfied with it. I could get it to work. But the smell, thickness of vapor etc were all lacking for me.

Then yesterday I decided to load it up for a trip since it does have a large bowl size and the wife and I were going out.

When I went to load it the basket was gone. Don't know how or when but I dumped ny weed in there and realized it.

Then I remembered that someone on here had posted that they liked to use it that way.

Lo and behold for the first time I was really satisfied with this unit. It does away with all pretense of a convection vape, but let's be honest this vape was always conduction. By using it this way I was able to eliminate many of the faults I had previously.

Without the basket you can use it on 2 and still get good rips. The shorter warmup time severely limits the stench that used to emanate from the device and it actually increases the bowl size allowing for increased sharing. It finally fits a niche in my arsenal right when I was getting ready to put it into the classifieds.

Edit: It also increases the battery time since you don't have to go to such high settings.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
    RUDE BOY and filteredhead like this.
  5. Breathemetal

Breathemetal Well-Known Member

Doesnt the herb fall through the air pathway hole with no basket?

6. deadheadbill

deadheadbill I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...

Not yet. I've only run 2 bowls thru this way though. I'll check next time?

Breathemetal likes this.
  7. 420ganjah

420ganjah New Member

Can you use hydro tube with concentrate bowl?

8. filteredhead

filteredhead Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  9. Bass Vaper

Bass Vaper Member

I do, they have an adapter for it. But, to me, it worked better with me just holding the 14mm hydro tube over the concentrate bowl with my hand. It was more air tight.

The VB 2.0 is my go to right now over the Pinncle Pro, Pax, and Palm 2.0. Loving it with the hydro tube.

Edit to add: I do not use oils in the concentrate cap, I use dry blend in it. Now that I have more screens I've been using them instead, bot go back and forth between both.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  10. mitchgo61

mitchgo61 I go where the thrills are

Wow, interesting. So it's screen, material, then the empty basket pushed down onto the material...then screw on the end cap and go? (Have you tried it without the empty basket?)

What neighborhood do you live in where the Girl Scouts sell that cookie flavor? I nay have to move....:rofl:

filteredhead likes this.
  11. filteredhead

filteredhead Well-Known Member

You are correct, i remove the empty stock basket and insert a regular screen at the bottom of the heater chamber, then load about .1g herb and press the empty basket into the herb chamber to tamp down/pack the herb pretty tight into a flat disc against the heater, finally screw on the end cap and start on heat level 1 or 2 and go, no need to stir. (I never tried it without the basket as a herb cap.)

Hah look real girl scout cookies sold at the green cross neighborhood, how clever!
    [​IMG]

12. Herbal Ant

Herbal Ant Well-Known Member

Well, I got out the VB 2.0 a few days ago and put some oil in her. Had to explore another option since PA died for my box.:ko: I may have misjudged because of a couple of faulty units, this red/black one works great. Got me very well medicated on a very small amount. :tup:

Breathemetal likes this.
  13. ForeverRedBeard

ForeverRedBeard Wormhole enthusiast

I really enjoy oils out of the VB used to get so ripped off just a couple drags.

14. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Anyone heard of this before? For a laugh I just purchased a VB 2.0 from China for $60. Obviously a fake but has anyone heard of this or used one of these?

@TherealVaporblunt - sorry for buying a fake but are you aware that this is going on? I also found another China site selling the Pinnacle Pro.

15. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Sith I care

Anyone else had something like this happen? The splashguard of my VB2.0 water tool just detached a couple days ago, and the way it's broken perfectly cleanly right at the weld suggests residual stresses from improper annealing. I emailed TRVB at the Gmail address more than 24 hours ago now, but am still waiting for a reply...

[​IMG]

Won't even come out of the tube so I can use it without the splashguard, as the mouthpiece tapers in a bit where it was formed and traps the little bit of weld flare left on the base of the guard. :c

[​IMG]

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors