Discontinued Vaporblunt 2.0 & VB 2.0 DLX

Dunii

To update my situation: TRVB sent me a new stir knob at no charge, but neglected to send a replacement screen like they had discussed. So, I just ordered a screen with my purchase of a new portable vape, so I can see if this new knob comes into contact with a new screen. I'm hoping it doesn't mess up a new screen, but I think the knob will still poke through the screen if tightened all the way.

Pcpvapors

TRVB, I've been playing around with the dead beta unit trying to see what went wrong, if you could PM me so we can see what needs to go where so this baby will be up and running it'd be much appreciated.

EDIT: I've got to the unit to successfully heat up, however only when directly plugged in. It seems to flash an error code when removed from direct power. Thank you in advanced.

Pcpvapors,

Gusmanchu

I purchased my Vapor Blunt 2 a couple days ago and after day 1 was not sure what all the fuss was about. Granted I am new to vaping so I spent lots of time researching vapes and the VP2 itself. Everything seems like this should be a great unit. I have read through page after page on this thread and even a good deal of the original Vapor Blunt thread.

My issue is actually getting any visible vapor at all. From videos I have seen it seems like, although not milky, you should be able to visibly see some vapor during exhale. I have not been able to get any visible vapor what so ever and am not sure what I'm doing wrong if anything.

I have reasonably dry flower that is ground roughly to the top of the bowl without being pressed down much at all. I have tried both inserting before and after heating but am getting nothing. I do taste some flavor when hitting it and after a long session felt something from it but nothing in comparison to even two hits from my regular glass spoon.

To add to that, I was not aware of the VP2 when I went into the head shop looking for a Vape. I was sold on the features by the sales staff so I knew only what they showed me, After coming back and doing research on it I see I over paid $25 as it was $275 from them and did not come with a stand. I realize this is the stores problem and I will take this up with them but it didn't cap things off nicely.

Help me discover what I am missing from what I was hoping would be a good answer to not smoking anymore.

PS. I had some nice Deathstar Wax from a friend and so far have not been able to get any vapor from this even at full blast but I had put it in the bowl first before it was fully up there so I will try again while dropping it in after fully heated.

Thanks!

Gusmanchu,
Reactions: OF

Breathemetal

My VB2 performs awesome! It is NOT a bad device whatsoever in any way! Is it the best? No? Yes? Thats not the point of my post. Anyways...

For FLOWER I grind to a normal consistence, place a pinch in, press it in with my finger, pinch some more in,press that in so there is a nice amount in there....but not too much to where there is "thick" tension on the stir knob. i then place the cap on, start vaping at 2...then 3, and finish the last 2-3 hits on 4. 5 is reserved for oils. I can pull thick clouds out of my VB2 anytime i want from first hit till last, well...the last 3 hits are light...but visible.

As far as OILS go, only use SMALL amounts at a time, inhale slow-steady-mflb through your nose-like and that works well for me. AWESOME flavor. No thick clouds for me....but i dont mind because a small dab of good blonde wax gets me all ASDKASLGFKASD with the oil bowl. All-be-it i can not seem to remove the annoying white piece in the oil bowl.

SO!

Grind, pack a pinch or two in and press it in but not too tight or to where there is too much tension on the stir knob. Start her up to desire temp, once at desired temp take a few TEST PUFFS or use the THROUGH YOUR NOSE technique to get the air flowing through

Gusmanchu

Update: I let the oil bowl get to temp and then dropped the wax in. After 20 seconds or so there was a good amount of visible vapor forming in the glass stem. Hard to hit like that and then I remember seeing the tilted stem in a diagram so i brought it up a bit and was able to get good vapor hits from that. I wasted enough in there prior to figuring that out but was optimistic from getting that so I went back to try the flower bowl again. Still nothing...... I do not know what I am missing. This is the main side I wanted to have work well :(

More testing......

Gusmanchu,

OF

I purchased my Vapor Blunt 2 a couple days ago and after day 1 was not sure what all the fuss was about. Granted I am new to vaping so I spent lots of time researching vapes and the VP2 itself.

My issue is actually getting any visible vapor at all. From videos I have seen it seems like, although not milky, you should be able to visibly see some vapor during exhale.

Howdy, welcome to the Forums. FWIW I think you bought a good vape and just need to understand it to get the most out of it. Then you can decide if it's for you?

This is tied up with being new to vaping, which itself is a big change from blazing. Huge even for some. There's a whole hosts of effects from the poisons in smoke. Until you learn to suppress the gag reflex your body is actually trying to tell you something. Smoking is not a good thing to do if survival of the species is the goal. Over time your mind quickly links the nasty junk with being high. Under the right conditions you can remove the THC and folks will still get off......

To 'get into vaping' will probably mean quitting smoking for a few weeks. Seriously. You need to unlearn some bad associations, the ones that say 'you're not stoned yet because your eyes aren't read and your throat and lungs burning'. That, however, is a different deal than getting your VB2 working.

I don't use mine for oils, but setting it on say 2 or 3 and running a full session hitting it modestly should have left you with quite dry and brown material. With little or no smell left. And about 30% lighter in weight. Very different from what went in. Did that happen?

Don't get hung up on visible vapor, that's very subjective to lighting and other conditions, go with ABV color and nature.

OF

OF,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Howdy, welcome to the Forums. FWIW I think you bought a good vape and just need to understand it to get the most out of it. Then you can decide if it's for you?

This is tied up with being new to vaping, which itself is a big change from blazing. Huge even for some. There's a whole hosts of effects from the poisons in smoke. Until you learn to suppress the gag reflex your body is actually trying to tell you something. Smoking is not a good thing to do if survival of the species is the goal. Over time your mind quickly links the nasty junk with being high. Under the right conditions you can remove the THC and folks will still get off......

To 'get into vaping' will probably mean quitting smoking for a few weeks. Seriously. You need to unlearn some bad associations, the ones that say 'you're not stoned yet because your eyes aren't read and your throat and lungs burning'. That, however, is a different deal than getting your VB2 working.

I don't use mine for oils, but setting it on say 2 or 3 and running a full session hitting it modestly should have left you with quite dry and brown material. With little or no smell left. And about 30% lighter in weight. Very different from what went in. Did that happen?

Don't get hung up on visible vapor, that's very subjective to lighting and other conditions, go with ABV color and nature.

OF

I love reading your posts, I swear they teach me shit I didn't know!!!

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: OF

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Free vape time. Here's the rules

The first poster to fill in the dots to the this popular rap song gets a free vaporblunt 2.0. Must be exact

O Versace shades and some OG J’s
Rockin all this Wang, they look at me strange

TherealVaporblunt,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Lots of Diamondair when Im on the plane
Ridin' through the city me and Joe crack
A pound of what I'm puffin' cost you four stacks
Niggas get it twisted cause my tour selled
What the f-ck you think a nigga was before rap?
And my crib is new and I talk shit in my interviews
and my wife called my interludes I dont break laws I just bend the rules
Got racks might spend a few
Couldn't walk a day in my shoes
Got my own day you seen it in the news
Presidential smoke presidential rollie
Porsche 911, picture me rollin'
Poppin' champagne OG kush haulin'
Put that in your phone, whether you call it

Wrong

TherealVaporblunt,

Oski2012

Keep some OG blaze cause that’s what got me paid

Free vape time. Here's the rules

The first poster to fill in the dots to the this popular rap song gets a free vaporblunt 2.0. Must be exact

Oski2012,
Reactions: t-dub

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Rockin all this Wang, they look at me strange

t-dub,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I am always like ten minutes late for these things. Congrats Oski and keep being awesome TRVB.

Pickz,
Reactions: Oski2012
Top Bottom