1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Vaporblunt 2.0 & VB 2.0 DLX

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by TherealVaporblunt, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

I'm not sure of the exact temp, but it's settiing "3" on the VB. It's my favorite temp setting (so far). 4 is a little harsh, and I can only imagine what 5 would be like.

I had worn that tshirt yesterday, so it was sitting on the top of my hamper. I laughed when I saw your cowbell reference so I put it on for the video. Notice the beautiful day here in So. Cal?

:peace:
    KingBoo, jambandphan03 and OF like this.
  2. Dreamerr

Dreamerr Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀

What were the chances of him having a cowbell t-shirt...good job stu
    OF likes this.
  3. OF

OF Well-Known Member

I'm still on level two, 3 is too much usually. I wonder if the oil cup won't need higher levels?

Good show you did the video. Not only are you more photogenic but your VB has a mouthpiece and I don't have a cowbell tee shirt. In fact to be honest I didn't know such a thing existed until a few minutes ago. To be completely honest I've no idea what it means......

Lucky for us we got a Stu of our own, isn't it?

OF
    jambandphan03 likes this.
  4. Dreamerr

Yea I have no idea what it means either but it still was funny.

Oh OF we want to see you, how bout a still with the vape.
  5. Stu

This will give you an idea, OF

Sorry for the thread derail.

6. Dreamerr

:rofl:Love that album but never saw the SNL version. They are soooooooooooo stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid.:lol:
    OF likes this.
  7. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Gee, thanks. Is it just me, or does the guy with the cowbell look like a caveman? Must be an easy gig.....

Funny to some I guess, just not my humor? Then again, maybe it's the use of the BOC song. Sacrilege to some. Borderline hate speech, even.

OF
  8. Pcpvapors

Pcpvapors Well-Known Member

Clouds aside, does this thing do the job? Does it medicate?
    harmudge and OF like this.
  9. OF

OF Well-Known Member

As I said right out of the chute on post 206:
    "Well mine got here a while ago. Just long enough to check it over and see if it works. To remove any doubt, thus far it does."

I'm sticking by that. You put THC in one end, push the button, turn the knob and THC comes out the other. Just fine.

I bet you'll like it too......

OF
    KingBoo likes this.
  10. Stu

Yes, it medicates.
    OF likes this.
  11. Pcpvapors

Good stuff, spose we ought a do a follow up in a month or so and see if any thoughts have changed
  12. UpUpandAway

UpUpandAway YWF

Will Ferrell gets all the easy gigs. FRANK THE TANK! FRANK THE TANK!

OF likes this.
  13. Mynameismud

Mynameismud But call me Alowishus Devadander Abercrombie.

Sorry, extremely lazy and short on time. Stu or any others that have a solo as well, how does this compare drag wise? With or without water? Taste too I guess? Because i was all ready toreplace my solo, butbased on the reviews i dont think that will be happining any time soon...
  14. Stu

With the 'sip tip' the drag is there, but not noticeable as you don't want to draw very fast. A slow, steady draw seems to work best, and I don't notice any restriction with these types of draws. With the PonG adapter there is even less drag, but the vapor production will be inversely affected by the speed of your draw. Taste is good for the first few pulls, then it gets "nutty" as it becomes spent.

I would say the Solo has more drag (standard stems), but denser vapor and marginally better taste.

charliedontsurf, Vitolo and JCat like this.
  15. JCat

JCat Well-Known Member

Thanks Stu! That's a nice concise comparison for us Solo owners out there. :tup:
  16. Pcpvapors

Would you compare the draw restriction with the sip tip to that of a log?
  17. Stu

Interesting question. I don't feel any restriction per se at the draw speed that I use. For both logs, and the VB 2.0 I typically take slow deep draws that don't seem restrictive, although basic physics would tell you that there really is a certain amount of drag based on the design of any unit. Whatever difference there is is minimal IME.

I guess this is my cop-out way of not answering the question, but still wasting some of your valuable time while you read this post.

You're welcome.

18. Pcpvapors

Valuable time? What is this nonsense? I mean I thought that was the only thing we burned here besides money
    KingBoo and Dreamerr like this.
  19. TherealVaporblunt

TherealVaporblunt Well-Known Member Manufacturer

Sticks and pcp, I received word today that we have everything except the boxes, so I am going to wrap all your stuff in bubble wrap and have it sent out tomorrow. I'll overnight them so you can have them for the holiday weekend. Sorry about the lack of a box. Also I am guessing that we are looking at a first week of December launch. Thanks for the great feed back stu and of
    OF likes this.
  20. Pcpvapors

Sounds great man can't wait to have it and give feedback.
  21. stickstones

stickstones Wasted Staff Member

Sounds great...I assume this means it will be inconspicuous packaging (please)?

I hope everything is turning out well with your family...have a great holiday weekend!
  22. Pcpvapors

I also would like to thank TRVB for everything as well and wish you a happy turkey day and hope all is getting better!
    charliedontsurf likes this.
  23. Buyola

Buyola Well-Known Member

Happy turkey day everyone! Thanks for the feedback guys!
    OF likes this.
  24. TherealVaporblunt

TherealVaporblunt Well-Known Member Manufacturer

Thanks. I didn't want to sour the mood here but 2 very close friends of mine and a members of team Vaporblunt died tragically on Friday night. We have heavy hearts on this side, it's been very hard for me to focus on work. I appreciate all of your well wishes.

Yes, Sicks, it's in a plain brown box. Also I believe that both you and pcp's unit went out yesterday, you should both receive them today. I hope you enjoy, and I wan true reviews!!!! No sympathy reviews, I can smell them from a mile away. I think Stu and OF have both done a great job adding in thier individual POV's. Thanks again guys
  25. charliedontsurf

charliedontsurf Glassblower

I'm very sorry to hear about the misfortune befalling you and yours TRVB, and hope you can all find some joy in Thanksgiving.
    stickstones likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors