• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapor Spliffs

fumfumfum

Awesme thread! For me, it's been only a week since I stoped smoking spliffs and began vaping. And even though I still miss it sometimes, it's getting a lot better, and my anxiety isn't that bad now. Definitely worth it, and I'd recommend everyone to do the same. Tobacco is just too addictive and harmful, with little positive effects. Hopefuly, I'll keep strong and stick to my new found nicotine free vapor :-)

herbivore21

I know mixing herb and tobacco is popular in Europe and some other places, but mixing them when vaping could result in the tobacco part really gunking up your vape. As long as you don't mind that aspect I don't see a problem, other than the temp issue already pointed out. I do hate to see anyone refer to tobacco as part of a 'high'. If I were you I'd start using less tobacco as you go and wean yourself off that stuff.
This, but whether you use tobacco is of course your business man. I smoked the same exact kind of spliffs for the majority of my life. I am still weening myself off, but down to negligible amounts of tobacco being consumed each day/sometimes none at all.

Weed without tobacco definitely tastes better and keeps your vape cleaner though. I would avoid VG too, a good vape should get you good clouds regardless of if you add in cloud filler like VG.

Herr_Dampf

This, but whether you use tobacco is of course your business man. I smoked the same exact kind of spliffs for the majority of my life. I am still weening myself off, but down to negligible amounts of tobacco being consumed each day/sometimes none at all.

Weed without tobacco definitely tastes better and keeps your vape cleaner though. I would avoid VG too, a good vape should get you good clouds regardless of if you add in cloud filler like VG.

This, but I helped myself over the transition period with nicotine e-liquids. Kept reducing them up until about 2 months ago when I stopped that as well. I still carry my e-cig with me to have some placebo puffs in case of mental stress but I hardly consume more than 1ml of 0mg nicotine liquid per week.

Top Bottom