• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapor Spam Thread

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
CIMG0068.jpg

jeffp,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Funny, I have never seen this thread before.

My HI smells, I think I got a hair stuck in there.

Somehow it doesn't stop me from finishing this bowl though :dog:

OhTheAgony,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
I once inhaled a 1/4" screen but I was able to cough it up after a few fear filled seconds. I figured it was Gods way of telling me to buy a volcano. I've never used a box vape since.

Fully Melted,

farscaper

I did this to my index finger once about 5 min before having to go pick up the mother in law... MAN that woman did not have a harsh word for me when i picked her up at work with a bloody dishtowel wrapped around my hand... she says "do you need to go to the hospital?!" I was like, what for? NOT another peep the whole ride!

Edit: FUCK, no mine still wasn't that bad... DAAAAAMN!

Owwww . . . :o

farscaper,
Does using marijuana make me a bad man?
NO,driving around in a windowless van wearing clown make-up while
rubbing a bag of children's shoes....THAT makes me a bad man!

ShipDit,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
October 8, 2012

Florida Man, 32, Dies Shortly After Winning Pet Store's Roach-Eating Contest

edwardarchbold.jpg

A Florida man died Friday night after consuming "dozens of roaches and worms" during a contest held by a pet store, police report. Edward Archbold, 32, collapsed after winning the repulsive contest at Ben Siegel Reptile Store. Archbold, who was competing for a free python, was stricken outside the Deerfield Beach business, according to the Broward County Sheriff's Office. Investigators reported that Archbold "wasn’t feeling well and began to regurgitate" shortly after the contest's conclusion. "He had consumed dozens of roaches and worms," a sheriff’s spokesman noted.

Archbold was pronounced dead after being transported to an area hospital. An autopsy was conducted, and the Broward County medical examiner is awaiting test results to determined Archbold's cause of death. Archbold is pictured above in a mug shot taken in 2004, following his arrest for disorderly conduct and indecent exposure (for which he was convicted). He can also be seen in the below video shot during the contest (Archbold is at left, wearing a white headband). The roach-eating contest was part of the reptile store's October 5 "Midnight Madness" sale. Contestants had four minutes to devour the

madness.jpg

most discoid roaches, which can grow up to three inches long. "Oh yeah, any vomiting is an automatic DQ," the store cautioned in a Facebook post prior to the revolting competition. Another promotional piece referred to the upcoming event as "the soon to be infamous 'Eat Bugs For Balls Contest.'" The python for which Archbold competed is known to curl up into a ball as a defensive reaction. In a Facebook update yesterday, the store stated that, "Although we just met Eddie the night of the sale, we all liked him right away. All of us here at Ben Siegel Reptiles are sad that we will not get to know Eddie better, for in the short time we knew him, he was very well liked by all." Asked about the python won by Archbold, the store reported on its Facebook page that, "The snake is being held in his name and is full property of his estate."

t-dub,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
At a TV station in Montana, hackers tapped into the Emergency Alert System to make an announcement that "dead bodies are rising from their graves." The Night of the Living Dead-styled audio broadcast and text crawl interrupted the CW's "Steve Wilkos Show" carried on KRTV. More info at CNET; watch a video of the incident below:

Looks like World War "Z" is coming, fantastic hack :lol:

Top Bottom