Vapor Party

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
I will preface the below by saying sure I may be Vaked,... but like but um hear me out man....

I spend plenty of time traveling the country going to various trade-shows, rallies, cups and events associated with the industry and oh how I do love this industry!!! I have yet to see a vapor party, I mean yea,...... I have thrown my own and I am certain that plenty of you have thrown them as well.
Mine was a few close friends and my basement, but I am talking about a nice big blowout along the lines of the tokers bowl, cannabis cup, thc expose and so on.

VAPOR EXPO

As a company I have a stake in wanting a Vapor Expo, but I wouldn't exclude the competition. I am certain I would welcome it. Have speakers talk about the benefits of Vapor over Combustion,.. perhaps get some actual Dr. and advocate groups in on the show. Get some real facts down on paper and in one place. Test out a variety of vapes side by side.

Hold the worlds first VapeOlympics ( what type of events would we have?)

after parties galore music and some type of awards hoo haa haa.

What do you think? Think it would only fly in Cali, CO, WA or MI?

Bruce@Zephyr,

lwien

GREAT idea, Bruce. As long as it's promoted right, it would fly high in my neck of the woods.

lwien,

aero18

vaporist
At the moment, I think it could happen in California and Colorado (because of their lax medical laws) and the abundance of cannabis consumers.

Washington is getting close though... the tides are turning. :D

aero18,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
I don't think Arcadia up there with Humboldt county would have too much of an issue lwien :ko:! But way too far from the Bay. Cali would be awesome, CO I have no issues with that, transferring up to Boulder probably for College next year :lol:

As for the idea of the party, would anyone here really try to turn it down?

The_Other_Shoe,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
I guess what I really wonder about,.. what would be good events for a VapeOlympics? The HIGH dive

Bruce@Zephyr,

Konrad_Zuse

Sounds great, there could be contests and such going on there and I think it would be a great thing to have :).

Konrad_Zuse,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
i don't see why this idea wouldn't work in montana. there are a lot of similar seminars. as long as the attendees are card holders everything is cool law-wise.

SSS,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
Konrad_Zuse said:
Bruce@Zephyr said:
I have really been wanting to throw some type of event or party here.
http://wigwammotel.com/
LOOLOL

There's going to be a lot of peace pipe smoking Imo.
We stayed there when we went out for the San Bernadino Smoke-out 09. The staff (Kumar) was super cool and we even left him an Ion. Such a good time was had by all that we started thinking about renting the whole place out and throwing some kind of bash. Kumar is down with it.
The time we were there almost every teepee was rented out by someone having something to do with the smokeout. You can see some pics here

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zephy...ref=nf#/album.php?aid=4812&id=100000285250598

and here

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zephy...#/album.php?page=1&aid=141690&id=256260477996

Bruce@Zephyr,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
Bruce@Zephyr,
Top Bottom