Lithe_vapes

Manufacturer
ops! did I say accesories?...all right there is potential development that will make Lithe Dual for herbals and oils.
Anyway, you will be informed about anything; this is just a little info in advance.

Lithe_vapes,

wizzoh

Charlie
I've only just placed an order for a Lithe now, but I still feel the need to come back here and let everyone know how great the service I've experienced so far has been. I emailed asking if there was a way to get a Lithe to me by a certain day, and I got a response to my question within minutes, and within the space of a half hour or so I was bumped up to priority shipping at no extra cost and given the 7% FC discount.

I'll be sure to report back once the vape is here, but on the subject of Brass v SS v Aluminum, I'm perfectly alright knowing I'll be getting a brass unit. I do really prefer the aesthetic, and so will, I know, the person I'm purchasing this as a gift for. I also have a fair bit of experience working with pure and almost pure lead, and feel very confident in this alloy.

All in all, I'd really like to thank Alex for all his help. The vaporizer community on the whole is so delightful to deal with.

Edit: 11-5

The Lithe just hit my doorstep, even better looking than I'd expected. It's well balanced in the hand, too. It'll be a few days before it gets tested, but when that comes about I'll share what I think back here again.

wizzoh,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Lithe_vapes said:
darkrom said:
Are these being made now?
In about 5 weeks all be ready, as we are also working on some new accesories.

It's almost 5 weeks :)

I was about to buy one, had it ready in the shopping cart and all, but the brass kept bugging me.

So I did a search and found this thread! Can I ask if it's close? I WANT IT NOW!!!

BTW Hello everyone - I new here, and want to get this thing because it just seems so awesome, the size etc.

sessnet,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I am too am very interested, its hard to believe that the time has gone so fast, I was dreading the wait.
Welcome to FC sessnet, do you own any other vapes?

paytonpenn,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Thanks for the welcome!

For anyone that remembers (was alive?) I STILL own the E-terra. Possibly the first vaporizer? Old school! A big cylinder of wood, it looks nothing like a vaporizer. In fact, it's sort of artistic-y like the Lithe.

Funny thing about my E-terra is, it still works great! And I have a bunch of extra stems still, so it should last me my lifetime.

I JUST NOW bought a vaporgenie bat made of Stainless Steel. I am super impatient! I hope the Lithe comes out soon, and I will still buy it so I can compare/pick the best portable vaporizer for me.

The Lithe looks like it is the BEST so far. It seems:

1. Durable
2. Light !!
3. Wooden/Artistic
4. Easy to carry/conceal
5. Doesn't look like a crack pipe!

:)

sessnet,
Reactions: Egzoset

Lithe_vapes

Manufacturer
Hi everyone,
it has been a long wait since we have been working hard on making the new version of Lithe which will be ready by the end of december/begining Jan.

New features:

Harder to combust.
The temperature is more stable
More capacity ( just a little more volume which does not affect the portability)
A few millimeter longer for a more comfortable grip.
The vaporizing chamber and jet diffuser will be made out of lead-free very strong aluminum.

Since Lithe Vapes are very small compared to other vaporizers, working with material of small size requires a lot of tricks and changing from brass to aluminum was more difficult than expected since we had a specific process in order to make the Lithe available in a production scale, fortunately we have most done and have a lot on enthusiasm make high quality handmade Vapes

I will keep updating and I promise to bring some introduction discounts.
Thank you

Lithe_vapes,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I am ready to jump in too .Do you have any tool for vaporizing hash oil , waxes, fult melt stuff ?

Abysmal Vapor,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Thanks for the update mr. Lithe.

Could you perhaps post a picture if you have a prototype? Doesn't need to be anything fancy, even a simple webcam shot would be nice.

OhTheAgony,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Great news and thank you for the update.

I would like to buy one ASAP - so please keep us posted.

Edit: Removed request to test...thought it was worth a shot, but just read it is against rules

sessnet,

Lithe_vapes

Manufacturer
Abysmal Vapor said:
Do you have any tool for vaporizing hash oil , waxes, fult melt stuff ?
We already have the design of a small attachment which goes screwed inside the diffuser and vaporizes oils or melted stuff but is not ready yet for production, it will be released later after the new upgrade; the mechanism is removable and will be very efficient with the same jet diffusing technology. In short, you will have the most complete, and portable kit out there.

Lithe_vapes,

Abysmal Vapor

Lithe_vapes said:
Abysmal Vapor said:
Do you have any tool for vaporizing hash oil , waxes, fult melt stuff ?
We already have the design of a small attachment which goes screwed inside the diffuser and vaporizes oils or melted stuff but is not ready yet for production, it will be released later after the new upgrade; the mechanism is removable and will be very efficient with the same jet diffusing technology. In short, you will have the most complete, and portable kit out there.
I am very glad to see that you have thought already of that feature ! Will it be able to use straight concentrates without bed of herb ? Just drop hash oil into the chamber :o

Abysmal Vapor,

Foster

Can we have an update please?
And can you be sure to notify us when the new aluminum version of the Lithe will be updated?
I am very interested in getting one to compete with my Aluminum Bat VG.

Foster,

Abysmal Vapor

Dream on dude ! Titianium is hard to work with .. they had problems with Stainless steel for the same reason.
And personally i would never pay 200$ for a vape which works by sucking a flame, i wont even if it was out of the 100$ range.
Aluminium is safe from what i've read in Wiki!? VG,Lotus,Alive8,7th floor vapes.. my windows,cans,baking dishes..
Well,vaporizing from aluminium foil can get you Alzheimer,i've read that too..(It is not proven)
My only concern is what can happen if you torch the aluminium, It has a low melting point 660.32C which is 160C lower than borosilicate 820 C .. I've melted bowls with my torch few times :).. .

Abysmal Vapor,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I really find this vape works best with a standard lighter. Occasionally it's tastes of butane soot, but not often and only when you do it clumsily. It's kinda small for a torch, and pretty close to your face and hands, and though it can be done it's hard to get the torch stream near the intake hole without actually directing the heat at the metal at some part. I'd also worry more about the wood discolouring more where it meets the hot metal- it gets hot enough with a standard flame.

WatTyler,

Abysmal Vapor

They said new Lithe will be bigger than the old one (longer). I think it would work with a micro torch :).

Abysmal Vapor,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I'm sure it wouldn't be the bigger the main concern would be putting a torch towards your body and/or face. When using pipes or even the VaporGenie people are very skeptical and fearful of torches, especially once you light them.

But I hope a torch works and doesn't feel uncomfortable or make you feel hot.

paytonpenn,

Lithe_vapes

Manufacturer
Abysmal Vapor said:
They said new Lithe will be bigger than the old one (longer). I think it would work with a micro torch :).

Hi, that's a great point I missed to mention about the torch lighter as there are many types and sizes; Lithe works great with a "micro torch" of the kind where you can see the perfect little blue jet-stream. There are other types I have seen with a wide stream which did not work too well and instead of warming the herbs it overheated the bowl.

Lithe works by convection, so the proper way to vaporize is by directing the flame to inlet hole; the little jet-diffuser exchanges the heat and distributes the hot air to maximize temperature stability and vapor delivery.

The new model is equal in appearance but has a few changes, the most important is having aluminum as a material; I have seen there are many concerns about the melting point of aluminum and the temperature produced by lighter and torches but when you vaporize with a micro torch or a lighter by directing the flame into the hole, the air from the room enters at a high speed and it cools the metal in the patch so it never reaches melting point unless not air is not being draw which is pointless.

Another improvement has been the length with an extra 20 mm and still very portable with a more comfortable grip, and to compensate we increased the capacity of the chamber a bit so you can vaporize more quantity without refilling.we also added 1 mm more of thickness to the wood so it is more durable.

I will keep you informed

Lithe_vapes,

mephisto

Great news! Thanks for the update. I bought the brass lithe and I have to say the design alone
is quite effective. The first few draws get the vape up to temp. Then, either pull lung style or
sip/puff log style. Either way will deliver. It is possible to combust with this little fella. By overheating
the end with direct flame contact, or overfilling the chamber. Takes a little practice, but definitely
quite portable, stealthy, and effective. I use a fine grind with dry herb. Hell, a wooden match will
drive this thing in a pinch! Look forward to the next version....

mephisto,
Top Bottom