vapor lithe -- EDIT more reasons/bad things. I lost all my portables (sadness).

catbird

hyperconscious
Hi -- I am still looking for that Vapor Lithe. I am going to give you some reasons for wanting to sell me a Vapor Lithe this time... hmmmm... I've had a rough few months, first I got bedbugs (it sucked but they're gone), then I immediately got illegally evicted from my apartment for wanting to take measures to get rid of the bedbugs (go figure), I got a new job (that's actually a good thing but has also been stressful as I almost couldn't have the job because of some insane bureaucracy, but then it worked out, and the job itself is intense and stressful, but still good/hopefully regulating), and then my cat rapidly became very ill and died -- that was by far the worst thing. Anyway now I'm in the process of moving and packing and don't have all kinds of disposable income for many new Vaporization toys at the moment (or ever), but I can still throw down for a Vapor Lithe and it would create much happiness and appreciation and yeah.

EDIT: Okay FC, something terrible happened. Not terrible in the scheme of life, but appropriately terrible for fuckcombustion. So I moved a few days ago and I was taking a cab to meet the movers at the new place, and I had all my most valuable possessions on me -- like wallet, phone, glasses, laptop, and a little box with my portable vaporizers -- Lotus, Firewood, and T1 -- and associated paraphernalia. In short, somewhere between getting this box into the cab at the old place, and out of the cab at the new place, it vanished. I don't have it. Thankfully, my Underdog was packed away safely, but all these other vapes I acquired over the past 6 months are gone along with various accessories and a small stash and I am back to my first vape/square one. Yeah, that really sucked. Yet another reason for some kind soul to want to sell me a Vapor Lithe!

Last edited:
Top Bottom