vapor.com - All Things Vapor (formerly VapeWorld.com)

Apparently they are going through a full blown systems change over. I tried to order something today but it was a special order and was not able to. The rep told me they were two days behind in shipping due to the change. He said they were working to get caught up today and I might be able to order tomorrow. But even if I ordered today it wouldn't go out until tomorrow or Monday at the earliest. This seems to make sense of what you are going through.

I once was the point man on a systems change over like this and we had to shut everything down for a few days to get things going in the right direction. It didn't sound to me like it was going to be that bad for vapeworld, but some hiccups are to be expected. I hope this helps and I hope your situation gets resolved quickly.

If this thing wasn't sent out today I'm just going to cancel the charge via my credit card provider. I'm really done playing games with them and wasting my time. I would really hope they have the time to send out a mouthpiece in an envelope to a disgruntled customer instead of just ignoring the person for another 4 days.

Futuretvowner,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I sure am sad that you are having a bad experience.
The folks at VapeWorld have worked really hard to keep things fast, and to remember us small guys.
I am sure this is an error internally. That does not make it better.. I am just saying.... they are not intentionally trying to disappoint the hand that feeds them!

Vitolo,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
If this thing wasn't sent out today I'm just going to cancel the charge via my credit card provider. I'm really done playing games with them and wasting my time. I would really hope they have the time to send out a mouthpiece in an envelope to a disgruntled customer instead of just ignoring the person for another 4 days.

I hear you and totally get the frustration. I really do think it is due to their systems change which should be worked out by tomorrow, I believe. I'm not surprised they didn't get your mouthpiece out if they couldn't even take my money. Do what you gotta do, but the cancel through the cc route will be more of a pain in the ass than giving them a little more time to prove their worth to you...but that's just like my opinion, man.

stickstones,
Reactions: Vitolo

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Just wanted to thanks Vapeworld again.
First off, I love you guys and your service, we did a manual order (via email) and for some reason made a mistake
I sent an email few days after and got correct order sent again with no question asked!
This is what I call good service!

Thank you once more...

m0sh,
Chatted with Allyce at VapeWorld today because of a faulty mouthpiece with the Pax (it gets stuck in the "off" position despite thorough cleanings). After discussing cleaning the spring area, which I told her I did often, she offered to send out a mouthpiece completely free of charge! I didn't even have my original receipt handy, so she looked it up by name. I am very happy with VapeWorld's customer service.

Purrito Purrpants,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
futuretvowner...did you get it worked out? I was able to get them to take my money yesterday, so I think they are back above water again. Hope it works out for you...I had nothing but good experiences once they got their systems back up and running.

stickstones,

Tweek

I ordered from them and I am in Canada. Had my package within a week, with some nice bonuses. A very pleasant experience. :smug:

Tweek,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I wonder how the mail is running on the East Coast. There may be issues no matter where you order from if it is coming from the US and it is either coming or going to the East.

futuretvowner...did you get it worked out? I was able to get them to take my money yesterday, so I think they are back above water again. Hope it works out for you...I had nothing but good experiences once they got their systems back up and running.
It has been three weeks now and I still don't have my mouth piece. I originally ordered it 3 fridays ago, it shipped and was supposed to get here the next week. After about a day lost in transit after being out for delivery I emailed vapeworld multiple times and they finally decided to contact USPS. after another day USPS determined they could not locate the package. Vapeworld told me to get a piece of paper and sign my name, shipping #, shipping address, and signature saying I didn't receive my package and scan it on to the computer. I immediately did this on the wednesday of the second week, literally five minutes after I was sent the email with instructions.... a day passed and I received no word...... another day passes and I receive no word.... I finally send two more emails to vapeworld and manage to speak to someone on the phone. They assure that they are expressing me mouthpiece immediately and that I should be vaping by the next monday. A day passes and I finally receive my shipping confirmation and warehouse order number but alas there is no tracking number. I assumed that I would eventually receive my tracking number or that since it was express mailed I would receive it before I got my tracking number. So Monday comes 2 business days after I received shipping confirmation, no mouthpiece in mailbox. Although Express mail usually guarantees one business day delivery I decided I would give it another day to see if it comes. Tuesday comes, no mouthpiece. I send vapeworld two more emails and receive no response. Over a day after I sent the two emails to vapeworld I finally decided to call them to see what the hell is going on. I spend 30 minutes on the phone with some guy who originally tries to tell me that they expressed my new mouthpiece to my billing address, even though I was required to specify my shipping address in my scanned letter. Then he tries to tell me that maybe something is wrong with my delivery address since now two items have gotten lost. I tell him that I ordered my Pax to the address from them with no problem. After I tell him that It would be a HUGE problem for me if they sent it to my billing address instead of my shipping address not to mention the fact I would never be able to receive it, he backtracks from saying it was sent there and says it was shipped but they somehow got no tracking information. At this point I started questioning whether the mouthpiece was even sent out considering the tracking info is usually emailed automatically when you order and I received none. This guy promised he would send me an email as soon as he figured out what happened to the order that day. Another day passes and I receive no email from him. At this point I send a pretty angry message to the sales office at vapeworld because I had no proof that the package was even sent and I was pretty sure that there was nothing coming (express mail doesn't take over 4 business days to travel 3 states). I received an email back assuring me that it was sent but they don't have the tracking info, and that they think I will eventually receive my original mouthpiece (the one that usps lost 2 weeks ago) but there was no mention of where the second one was sent and whether or not they thought I would receive it(I think they sent it to my billing address and then lied to me about it when I got mad). In this email back they said as a convenience to me they would express me out another mouthpiece even though it was there policy to not ship anything else out until USPS confirms it is lost. At this point I didn't consider it any courtesy considered it was just sent out today and I have already been waiting three weeks for this damn thing. Not to mention the multiple hours spent dealing with calling them and sending them emails.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Ive been considering buying a volcano, and world was my first choice. any coupons that work for volcanos?

IAmKrazy2,

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
It has been three weeks now and I still don't have my mouth piece. I originally ordered it 3 fridays ago

Dear Futuretvowner,

Please allow me to begin by apologizing for our delays and the associated inconveniences with your order this holiday season. As you know, our normal processing time on orders and email inquiries is only one business day, and we are very proud of our record in that regard. Our reputation for quick and efficient processing has allowed us to build a loyal customer base with valued clients such as yourself.
This past holiday season we have been particularly fortunate to have amassed a great number of customers, so we worked diligently to meet the demand that accompanies this rush. This would not normally be enough to delay our processing times; however, we had also just undergone a major software conversion of some of our integral systems and, although it has advanced the efficiency of our business, it did consume a bit more time for our workers. The holidays may not have been the best time to do this, as we have since realized! We are currently building our team to increase our productivity, and I am very proud to say that we have returned to a very short response time for inquiries of about 1 – 24 hours.
I would like to assure you that I am in complete agreement with your statements and I can certainly understand your frustration. It is unacceptable to us when we fail to meet the needs and expectations of our valued customers, and I take a personal interest in these matters to resolve them quickly. To be sure this does not happen in the future, we are expanding our Customer Service team, as well as investing in more training for all of our workers on these new systems.
I do hope that you have worked with us in our prime, and that you previously experienced the service standards that we require of ourselves. I apologize sincerely that we failed to meet those same standards this past holiday season, and I would like to offer you my personal assurance that this will not be an issue going forward. I do understand if you are uninterested in working with us again in the future. As a token of our appreciation for your feedback, though, I would truly value an opportunity to make this right for you. If you would be so kind as to provide me with your name and email address, I would love to discuss some options with you. Please contact me directly if you are interested in doing so. I have included my contact information below.
I look forward to your reply, and we hope for the opportunity to work with you again. Have a wonderful day, and a very happy new year!

Best regards,Ellen
--

Ellen Coule - Customer Service Manager
Ellen@VapeWorld.com
P: 877.865.2260 ext.209 | F: 561.218.7000 http://www.VapeWorld.com

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Another good company...it sucked what happen to futureowner but they will make it right which is a great sign. It is wonderful when people or companies can admit when they made a mistake or mess up.

Thanks vapeworld. Thanks Ellen cause I believe you are the one I spoke to over a year or so ago and you recommended a DV to me which I love.

lwien

Thanks vapeworld. Thanks Ellen cause I believe you are the one I spoke to over a year or so ago and you recommended a DV to me which I love.

Yup. Ellen helped me out with my recent LSV purchase. They messed up my order a little bit by sending me the wrong WPA, but they rectified it really quick.

Top Bottom