Vapor Bros: Is it ok to leave on between loads?

BostonMacK

Hey guys, I'm new to vaping but I am completely converted after only 3 days of using it. Simply put I'm absolutely loving vaping! My question is, is it ok to leave the unit on between loads or should I be turning it off and warming it back up? I have been leaving it on all evening and sometimes I go an hour or more between using it. I just don't want to cause any premature wear and tare to the unit if it can be avoided. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

BostonMacK,

Frickr

it can handle it. just turn the heat down to the lower setting if your concerned about it. remember the vb also includes an aromabulb so its made to be used for extended peroiods

Frickr,

geist

I leave mine on for hours at a time, and it seems to handle it fine. If something does happen just know that VB has a very quick turnaround on repairs. My first unit didn't last long thanks to UPS being so careful with packages(a story for another thread)...VB has outstanding customer service.

geist,

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
BostonMacK said:
is it ok to leave the unit on between loads or should I be turning it off and warming it back up?
Hi, it's totally OK by us. We leave our own units on 24/7. As long as you don't tamper with it (take it apart) we will cover it in the event it burned out. We don't see constant use like this lessen the life time though. More often it is rapid temp change (like turning it on and off a lot) or water entering the unit that can kill a heater. Or random failure that's totally not your fault. Or destroying the glass outside of the heater.

None of these things mentioned here will prevent the warranty from covering your unit... unless you unseal the bottom and dig around inside, or abuse was obvious, or the wood body was massively damaged- in those 3 cases we will refuse to fix it but will offer to replace it with a brand new one at a price similar to our wholesale cost.
Full warranty details are at our site... read the fine print.

If you have a different experience btw, lean on my bro JP@vaporbrothers.com to see what's the problem.

-Linus V.

vaporbrothers,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
hmmm, glad to see you are really putting your word behind your unit with the warranty. I haven't rolled out the VB in a while, but think I will give it a little love on x-mas day, for old time sake.

IAmKrazy2,
Top Bottom