Discontinued Vapor Blunt

steiner666

Serial vapist
I'll remain skeptical until we get some reviews from members with more rep and documented experiences with other vapes. No offense, but when I only see ppl with 2-6 posts, both of whom just registered yesterday, declaring it is hands-down the best vape/portable vape, yeah i get real doubtful.

steiner666,
Honestly I had the same reaction Steiner. People coming out of the woodwork and saying something is tits all of a sudden, eh..

Their website says "The #1 Portable Vaporizer in the World" which is a laugh.

charliedontsurf,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Looks pretty interesting. Would be more interesting to see this in a medical grade steel, and larger/longer battery life for the same price.

lesvape,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
These mainetance tools look exactly like the vapir (oxygen? or all vapirs?) ones.

Seek,

Willeh

I emailed them asking what temperature the plastic and anything in the airpath was 'safe' up to, and what exactly it was. No reply yet. I dislike plastic vape parts, and will never buy a vape that requires any sort of 'burn off' period, especially if its related to a plastic taste. Does this thing have any sort of taste? Honest answers? I have always wanted a e-cigarette for herbs.

Willeh,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
charliedontsurf said:
Honestly I had the same reaction Steiner.....
Phew, I was starting to think I was just a mad paranoid fuck who'd vaped too much, till I see you guys on page 2.
superstoned_he-man said:
Pack piece is pretty sizeable and not chintzy like the no2 or the iolite. the best part is your cap that holds you herbals in the blunt actually has a little stirring mechanism so you dont have to pop is open and stir every 5 min like Iolite...
That's certainly not my experience with the Iolite. The bowl is actually pretty large compared to any other portable, and with it's 'hot oven' conduction heating approach needs very little stirring at all. Something smells fishy.

But I don't want to seem unwelcoming. Stick around FC and convince me guys. :D

WatTyler,

Nycdeisel

And that guy selling his called it "best vaporizer in the market" another laugh.

steiner, charlie, tyler- i thought the same thing, very very skeptical, but i think thats kind of the nature around here :p

Nycdeisel,

canadianlive

WildinOut no offense whatsoever, I honestly feel that you planted yourself here at FC to advertise this vape and make it well known or at the least get the debate going.
Advertising a new product is welcomed by all I think, but the way one should choose to do so must be straight forward.

I am in no way accusing you or conspiring against you but you seriously gave me an opportunity to think like the above.

canadianlive,

eLiguL

Vtac is on our side, hes very good at sniffing out things like this.

I have been in hiatus from this site for a while so I dont know when was the last time he got Vticked, lol.

If they were planted here from the company they will be exposed soon enough.

eLiguL,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Count me in as one of the reservists on this one. How many times has someone come on here with a first post and say they've tried just about every vape out there and this new one is the shit...without any backup. Hopefully we're wrong, because I like the design so far.

I'm wondering:

1 -- what's the airpath look like?
2 -- what's with the flavor tips? My first thought was why? Is the airpath so bad that it needs to cover up the bad taste? I like the taste of my herbs...one of the reasons to vape instead of smoke. Who knows, maybe they are great. But if this manufacturer is selling plastic add-ons, then I don't think the vape path is going to be all that impressive.
3 -- seems expensive.

That being said, the blunt design is sweet and I hope it works well.

I guess they haven't heard of the mflb, as their site has their vape as the fasting warming vape on the planet. The website is pretty nice.

stickstones,

Ash057

WildinOut and superstoned_he-man are both shills Mos Def. I could care less if they are offended! I am more offended when a company uses shills and insults our intelligence by thinking we wont know the difference. Deception is a horrible way to launch a product/company! Making false claims like #1 Vape in the world and then using shills has got to earn these guys the title of worst vape launch in the world

All potential buyers should realize if a company will start out by deception like this they will also lie to you about everything else!

canadianlive said:
WildinOut no offense whatsoever, I honestly feel that you planted yourself here at FC to advertise this vape and make it well known or at the least get the debate going.
Advertising a new product is welcomed by all I think, but the way one should choose to do so must be straight forward.

I am in no way accusing you or conspiring against you but you seriously gave me an opportunity to think like the above.

Modnote: Calling a member a shill is flaming and against the rules.

Ash057,

zymos

Do they make a "flavor tip" in a nasty tobacco flavor to make the whole thing more blunt like??

zymos,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hmm... As much as I love to discover new portables I'm leery of this one. Need more info, some experienced vapor enthusiast opinions before I'd make the leap for this one. The company should send VTac and Max units to try out if they think they're vape is up to the FC challenge IMHO.

Lo,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
It looks cool, I love the "revolutionary stir tool" lmao! Im going to wait on more info as well, my opinion is the ViVape will be the next big portable. :peace:

One sec - now that I read more from super-stoned and wildinout - They are so fucking working us together. In each of their first posts they use "fuck" in similar manners when describing the units and wild goes onto describe his other vapes "iolite, whispr, mflb" as no where near the cloudability this thing produces but in a later post he mentions his love for the No2. Maybe im skeptical, possibly because im a paranoid PH, or maybe even because ive been burnt before but I smell some serious bullshit here!

:2c:

I too could care less if their offended, if we bought a piece of shit based on their reviews - does anyone here think they would care? If I am wrong than cool, hopefully someday I will own "the number 1 portable vaporizer ever!"

mvapes,

mongrel

now this has caught my interest. let down by product delays, so i've gotta get a new vape for christmas! please you blokes who've tried it... a bit more detail if you can! a pic of it in your hand would be a good start so as to gauge size.
battery type?
exterior get hot?
recharge how long?
easy or restricted draw?
more detail on the stirrer?
to name a few and lots more questions too i reckon.

i'd appreciate it if you could take the time.

mongrel,
JDSupreme said:
Seek said:
These mainetance tools look exactly like the vapir (oxygen? or all vapirs?) ones.

The FIRST THING I thought...

Weird, because their little pamphlet there looks just like something my old Voodoo vaporizer would ship with. Same motif..

charliedontsurf,
In addition to the shadiness that's already been noted, I'll add that the pictures on the web page don't look real. In that case, there so far does not exist even a picture of this thing.

(Yes, this is my first post. I'm a long time lurker and vaporist (IO, HA).)

Rusty.Imperial,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
My acquaintance at the local Vapor Shop said he would look into this when I showed him the product page over the net. So, we might get some semi-pro help there. At least I hope.

lesvape,

vape4life

Banned for life
LOL What about the Solo?? Burnoff and taste?

Willeh said:
I emailed them asking what temperature the plastic and anything in the airpath was 'safe' up to, and what exactly it was. No reply yet. I dislike plastic vape parts, and will never buy a vape that requires any sort of 'burn off' period, especially if its related to a plastic taste. Does this thing have any sort of taste? Honest answers? I have always wanted a e-cigarette for herbs.

Modnote: Let's stop with product attacks please, everyone. If you have an issue with the Solo please post about it in the Solo thread. Constructive criticism is welcome but posts written to offend are not. Thank you.

vape4life,

Kelblow

mongrel said:
now this has caught my interest. let down by product delays, so i've gotta get a new vape for christmas! please you blokes who've tried it... a bit more detail if you can! a pic of it in your hand would be a good start so as to gauge size.
battery type?
exterior get hot?
recharge how long?
easy or restricted draw?
more detail on the stirrer?
to name a few and lots more questions too i reckon.

i'd appreciate it if you could take the time.
I wouldn't hold my breath mate.It's a scam and a sham!

Kelblow,

max

Out to lunch
Kelblow said:
I wouldn't hold my breath mate.It's a scam and a sham!
Where's your proof? All I see are two sentences, and the 2nd one breaks one of our forum rules.

Until some solid info is known about this product, there's not much point in coming to conclusions, based on nothing but appearances and speculation.

max,

mongrel

damn, the things some people do to pass the time of day. on re-reading it does appear to be somewhat ambiguous. wouldn't directly call this a scam but i wouldn't call it glaringly honest either.

thing is, if some smart bugger could get a stirrer operating in a vape it would be a runaway success i reckon. now that would be next gen. stuff.

mongrel,
Top Bottom