• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapolution Pocket Vape

jx80

I recently tried Vapolutions pocket vaporizer and overall it was a fairly good. It consists of around 5" of colored glass with some marbles on it and has a sideways stem on the inside to keep herbs from falling through. It is like the ubie but looks more like a nice piece of glass art versus just a crack pipe. - To use, you simply drop in a few little chunks and heat the sides of it (with a turbo lighter) while rotating it slowly to create an even vape and in about 10 seconds you will be able to get a clean vapor hit. You just have to be carefull to keep the flame at the right distance maybe an inch,so nothing will combust. I had no problems using it without combusting except when I was in the dark and near the end of it I got a little to close and got a horrific combusted smoky hit that tasted horrible and I could feel my throat burn from it. - I think it is a good option for anyone that loves glass and needs a portable vaporizer that does not run on anything but a lighter. The price is also fair at around $30.00.

jx80,

max

Out to lunch
Nice to hear that it's decent. Definitely more pocket sized than than the Genie (although hotter to handle, I imagine), but maybe more of a challenge to use.

max,

jx80

It comes with nice detailed instructions but there really is not much to it other then keeping the flame at the right distance and it will hit good and leave that brown looking herb behind. Also, it only gets hot where the lighter hits and I hold it in the middle most of the time with no problems, not even warm. Does my post look crazy to everyone else? I dont what happened, it did not look like that when I first posted it.

jx80,
G

hmm i have used it and tried it once but not liked it as not giving that much pleasure.. ...
Horrible Crapir Vaporizers at the worst prices

Guest,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
whatiznxt said:
hmm i have used it and tried it once but not liked it as not giving that much pleasure.. ...
Sounds like someone after using a vapir vaporizer.

vaporcloud,
Reactions: Morty

geewheezy

Stickstones - it looks like you have tried or owned about every portable vaporizer there is. I just started looking for my first portable vape and came across the miVape portable vaporizer from Vaporfection. Do you know anything about this vaporizer or company? It says it is coming soon so I dont even know if it is for sale yet. I have only tried the VB with a friend and liked it, but I like the way the miVape looks, kind of like a phone.

geewheezy,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
As far as I know it is not out yet. It's been in production longer than any vape I know and the company has some blemishes. There are claims of new ownership and better customer service, so that may be a thing of the past.

stickstones,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Take a look at the Indica first or even the Flowermate Vapormax. They both use the same heating technology and are cheaper. If you're new to vaporizing, it doesn't have to cost you $250 to try it out!

stickstones,

vapirtoo

Just had an urge to use this old portable out in the park today. No wind, nice secluded spot, I used my Bernzomatic torch to greenish-brown perfection. Four hits and satisfaction was achieved. Nice taste, not too harsh. Not very stealthy, but very heavy hits!

Top Bottom