Discontinued Vapolution 3.0

Chandlerson

Yeah I think it looks great in Flat Black, along with stealth mode it will look good at my vapor station.

Can't wait to have one in my hands. This has got to be the most anticipated new vape release for me yet.
Agreed. One of the key features on this I'm looking forward to is the removeable glass. I combusted several times in my old vap 2.0 Because I left the stem in too long and some of those stains never came out. Plus it was awkward for me to clean.
Getting closer to two months maybe around the end of September it might be available? One can hope :rolleyes:

virtualpurple

for many fans, one of the stronger points of vapolution is the taste, provided by an all glass airpath. bags would kind of ruin this experience but you could help yourself by building a vapor lung. should work like a charm.

I can certainly understand and appreciate your perspective, I love a flavorful draw myself. However, the ER Nurse in me always looks at what would be important to some of the patients I frequently see with progressive lung diseases or oth conditions that otherwise prevent them from inhaling deeply.

I guess a better way for me to have phrased that would have been to ask whether the vape had a fan-assist option, as I agree thAt bags kill flavor.

I own an herbalizer, but that is far outside the budget of many people I know with their current health challenges.

I am still looking forward to this vape.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
@virtualpurple a "Vapor lung" is a DIY way to adapt a direct draw vape to using a bag(sort of)with no fan assist, There's a thread around here somewhere along with some great video of a "vapor lung" in action.

Edit; the thread is in the vapor related equipment section and named "the amazing vapor lung".

Last edited:

axakal

that sweet hydro bowl though. i would definitely like to see a vid of the hydrotube in use.

axakal,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I can't wait for this thing, disappointed the HT is just a PNWT but at least its one piece I don't have to spend extra on.

I'd really like to see a water pipe adapter for non hydrotubes.

Last edited:

axakal

i remember to see double female adapters somewhere. this way one could hook connect it to a watertool via whip. i will surely try it with the orbiter.

I can't wait for this thing, disappointed the HT is just a PNWT but at least its one piece I don't have to spend extra on.

I'd really like to see a water pipe adapter for non hydrotubes.

axakal,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Vapolution Vaporizers

Vapolution Vaporizers
Manufacturer
i remember to see double female adapters somewhere. this way one could hook connect it to a watertool via whip. i will surely try it with the orbiter.

We are working on an infuser for VAP3 that will use a 14/23 double ended female. This will allow the Hydro Bowl to connect to a mouthpiece, whip and/or even your own receptacle that accepts 14/23 male ground glass joints.

We've also been working very hard on fine tuning the software as well as the documentation. Below is one of my favorite pictures so far:
VAP3%20EXPLODED1s.jpg

We should be receiving our order of circuit boards this week. We should also be getting our final samples of the plastic chassis this week. We inch closer to release every day. Thank you all for your patience and support.

axakal

it's a real life picture of the actual device, right? nice finish. the edges look very smooth.

axakal,
Reactions: ataxian

Vapolution Vaporizers

Vapolution Vaporizers
Manufacturer
it's a real life picture of the actual device, right? nice finish. the edges look very smooth.

It is a Solid Works rendering, but the real device will look exactly the same. ;)

Click Here to see the VAP3 Infuser I mentioned above.

The VAP3 Infuser with 2 of THESE should let most folks infuse through the Hydrotube or connect to their own water filter.

Beluga

Only you can prevent ganja fires.
Don't tease me like that! It's hard enough to wait already. :lol:

I'm probably going to get the basic package initially, but I'm excited to try the hydrotube.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Dang, I really want this in my collection. It would be fun to compare it to a vaporizer thay costs a ton more such at the Herbalizer. High hopes for this one in product and success as it will be nice to have such a rounded jack of all trades in an affordable price range from such a reputable company.

I have always wantes to try a Vapolution. I hope this to be my first.

Vapor Loop

No battery pack for this one? I guess we really don't need special one's anymore considering the new compact A/c battery pack's. I do like that they kept the all glass draw tube being a big Log Vape fan. I also like that there is no gap between the unit and water pipe

anasrzi

Be nice to see a update on progress thus far I know there busy testing, modding and general creating but after the vid it's left us all asking for more, can't wait to see the real deal

anasrzi,
Top Bottom