1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Vapolution 3.0

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Vapolution Vaporizers, May 21, 2014.

1. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Why not keep the V2 and add the V3?

2. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

:tup::tup:

ataxian and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  3. Vapolution Vaporizers

Vapolution Vaporizers Vapolution Vaporizers Manufacturer

V2 will still be available when the VAP3 is released.

4. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Looking forward to the VAP3!

SSVUN~YAH, Tom Funk and Pickz like this.
  5. axakal

axakal Well-Known Member

@Vapolution Vaporizers i really don't mind to wait until the end of the year and i understand, that the upgrade would have to be different, given the compatibility issues. as long as there is some kind of an uprgade model in place, i'll be satisfied. you guys are great anyway:). when could we actually expect the first pictures of the VAP3?

ataxian likes this.
  6. Vapolution Vaporizers

Thank you for your kind words. It will be a while before any pics are released. The internal design is 95% complete. Now it is time to focus on packaging the new device. As soon as I have something worthy of showing, it will be posted here.

7. Yoosh

Yoosh Well-Known Member

Really looking forward to the 3.0! I've been eyeing the vapolution for months now and can't wait to jump on in. :)

ataxian and Tom Funk like this.
  8. deadheadbill

deadheadbill I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...

Vapo 3.0 now!!! :rockon:

Seriously can't wait for this thing as my only complaint about the 2.0 was the bowl size.

9. vapalicious

vapalicious New Member

I have been out of the loop for too long... I only just now found out that there will be a 3.0- very exciting!!! That video is pretty impressive. I can't wait to find out more!!!

10. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

No videos of the Vapo 3.0 that I've seen yet ! What you where watching in action with that video is available right now for your vaping pleasure.

Still lovin' the Vapolution !

11. Skyscraper

Skyscraper Well-Known Member

Just got a Solo recently, as an addition to the LB I'm ready to fuck combustion for good! Eyeing this thread for news of the v3. If the price point is as good a deal as the v2 I will hold out for the 3.

I would love to be among first buyers of a new unit! I did get my current vapes because of their tried and true reputations though.

12. Vapodudule

Vapodudule Well-Known Member

@Skyscraper do not wait any longer.

this is a monster hitter from all points of view!

I fear the day 3.0 will come with its massive loads.

Skyscraper, vapirtoo and ataxian like this.
  13. Skyscraper

Awesome! I probably should wait though, my wallet is thin but I have a full jar and a new vape.. :ko: Time to start replenishing the savings. Have been eyeing a VaporBrothers as well but like I said, if this sleek new v3 has as good of a price point as the v2, I don't think there's any reason to try another desktop. Like to hear that Vapolution has built the design from the inside out!

@ataxian, I also have a fondness for joints, definitely the most relaxing way to smoke. Nostalgic but I'm not 16 anymore! Not old either, just more aware. My dear dad is going through cancer treatment currently. He's gonna live but it was seriously a wake up call for a lifestyle change. Don't care if nobody's ever had cancer directly correlated with cannabis use, smoking isn't healthy! All my combustion accessories have been wrapped up and placed in a public trash can

14. vapirtoo

vapirtoo Well-Known Member

Wow bigger loads in the V. 3 :o !?
    I can barely finish a full load in one session now, so I will not be in the market for a shiny new one anytime soon.
    Went back to dry hits using the AIWB as well as the vapor barrel. Unbelievable taste.

Ate three lightly vaped pellets as a stealth move while babysitting my 9 year old god daughter and we had a blast at the park on our bikes.
    The effects of just those three were right in the pocket. Not to weak and not to strong, kind of in the Goldilocks range.

15. Vapolution Vaporizers

The loads are much larger in VAP3, but that doesn't mean you can't have several sessions with 1 load. I currently like to have 3 sessions with each load. 1 at around 350F, 1 around 400F and finish it off around 430F. This way you get 3 sessions out of a single load.

Nice work on pellet eating. You are not alone. Several of our customers love to eat their pellets. I personally prefer to save them up and make butter out of them.

16. Skyscraper

Will the VAP3 require you to load the bowl full to get a "satisfying" session (dense vapor)? Interested in how this thing will look too.

Tom Funk likes this.
  17. Vapolution Vaporizers

Yes, you will need to load the bowl full to enjoy dense vapor. The good news is that the VAP2 bowls will still work in VAP3, so you can really load any amount you want depending upon which bowl you buy. We are also working on a Hydro Tube and a ground herb bowl for VAP3.

18. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

How much herb is fully loaded around?

Tom Funk likes this.
  19. Vapolution Vaporizers

I have not weighed a load yet, but my guess is 0.3 - 0.5 grams.

20. TNT_error

TNT_error Well-Known Member

My bad, I haven't read through the pages, but when is version 3 set to be released? I'm intrigued by this one

ataxian likes this.
  21. all_day_j

all_day_j Active Member

yeah...3.0 eta???

ataxian likes this.
  22. Vapolution Vaporizers

We are shooting for the end of this year. There is still a lot to do.

ataxian and TNT_error like this.
  23. all_day_j

all_day_j Active Member

cool thanks

24. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Can you make it smaller?
    Fit water rigs?

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  25. Vapolution Vaporizers

It will be smaller than VAP2, but is still a desktop vape. We are working on a hydrotube attachment. It will be released around the same time as VAP3.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors