Discontinued Vapolution 3.0

Vapodudule

Great job for whips @paytonpenn good to hear such customer service.

I went down on temp and landed on my temp of 181°C and 191°C for day and night. 212/222°C are for concentrates.

The market seems bushy and i am repeating myself by saying that this device offers really high vapor output, all tasty and cloudy the way you treat it untill the "near smoke" extraction every e-nano or any log user knows. dense, tasty and "faking combustion" for newbies.

If you treat it right with temp the taste never suffer on the major part of the extraction. The same phenomenon on an EVO VXnail occurs on the end of the extaction of every load given you leave it there, once you extracted all the goodies you start vaporizing other nasty tasting not so active part of the plant (prolly sugars,waxes and fats). If you keep it there you will finish with black coal.

May be VAS could be fought if every newbie have VAP3 as a first vaporisation device.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
When are we going to see a Vap3 video from you? Inquiring minds want to know!
All I can say is soon, I was hoping to get a new water piece sooner since I got rid of my other clear pieces but may just do a Bottle Rocket/AIWB video for now. And since I will have to wait for my new dry herb bowl to come in an actual water pipe video may just get delayed for native videos.

_whitefire_

How necessary are the hydratubes with rigs like this and the EVO? Upgrading from a MFLB and was curious, never tried one.

Thanks!

_whitefire_,

pigpenz

nice! was suprised at number of hits you got at 450F temp without charring, i will try removing stem in between hits.

pigpenz,

Vapodudule

Still in the honeymoon with VAP3!! so powerfull, so efficient, so cloudy, so easy to use, so precise in temp, so fast in heating, so easy to maintain.

at first i played the "let it sit game" but the extraction would produce a burst of vapor rendering really unefficient. Then i remove the stem every 3 hits, you can actually pull out a hot stem from the vap3 and hit it and get some vapor a bit. :lol:The removing avoids any severe darkening abv. it is where the let it sit goes.

I would really want to see in the stock accessory a straight stem without pinches to have some basket screens to be adjusted. The bowl between the nano screens is containing 0.2g pressed load: total white wall on the last hit before removal. 3/4 removals before nasty non goodies.

all have been clean up several times really fast. exclusively straight bowls, which is a revolution.collecting honey directly with 7-floor pike or SS pads.

The infuser have been dropped because it affects the taste too much by blankishing it.

Very accurate product and i have no sale interests..yet

pigpenz

I have even gone a different route. I have talking with Chad at Vapolution , I ordered three stems cause I cant stand it when it gets harsh(dark brown turd). Changing stems inbetween loads helps but you have to get on the next loads just right time wise or it can overcook.

Yes with the infuser you dont seem to get the same flavors as you do when you use the hydro or whip while they are warming up, but it still produces great clouds of vapors. I took my infuser and hooked it up to the vapor barrel with carburetor from my vap1&2 set ups.

Tried to do the vap2 last night as I was up late and no way could i produce the same quality of vapor with the vap 2 as the vap3.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Hm but in a conduction vape, you can slightly roast the load when you leave it idling... whereas you guys give the impression that if you leave a load in the vap3 you end up with a bit of black charcoal! That's pretty weird for a mostly convection vape with active digital temperature control...

KeroZen,

Skyscraper

Not easy to quantify; maybe the engineers can inform us better? The convection happens when you draw, but as the bowl sits the glass gets heatsoaked. Seems like it depends on how long the bowl sits. Every user has different habits and some may even mix it up from session to session

Skyscraper,
Reactions: KeroZen

jojo monkey

Manufacturer
Can you immediately hit a cold bowl? The videos all say to wait a few sec. This vape needs a hot bowl to get to vaping temps. Hot bowl (conduction) + glass nearest the heater (convection)

I think you are either on the cliff or falling off the cliff.

If a vape is 100% convection, your herb is safe and not being wasted by the vape.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Can you immediately hit a cold bowl? The videos all say to wait a few sec. This vape needs a hot bowl to get to vaping temps. Hot bowl (conduction) + glass nearest the heater (convection)

I think you are either on the cliff or falling off the cliff.

If a vape is 100% convection, your herb is safe and not being wasted by the vape.
There's more radiant heat than convection.

You can hit it while you mate it but you're going to get better hits over time as the glass warms up. Its also not a lot of production, for example convection isn't so powerful that I can immediately milk something. For the all in wonder bowl on the video above I take a hit immediately as its put in. I puff out some vapor but decide to continue inhaling to let it build up further.

Last edited:
paytonpenn,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

pigpenz

I ran some tests with a thermoworks thermometer, set the vap3 at 360F then recorded the temp reading
even after hitting the set temp of 360F it still went up to 400F. Loaded up a stem and placed some bud then ran the stick into bud after a minute in vap3 the sensor in the bud the temp reached 430F at the same 360F setting. So going from this maybe all vap3's the temp isnt standardized.

I then did some serious cloud making at a temp of 310F, with the whip connector and it worked great, I was able to get a 5-7 hits per pellet without charring.

pigpenz,

pigpenz

so the question is, do the digital readings that we are using how much hotter does it go than
what the setting is? is it a calibration thing or the digital settings dont really apply to anything?

I know on all my vap1 and vap2 I always tried to calibrate the dials to a point where the glass stem wouldnt go above 380F

pigpenz,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I love it man! Your whip draws put out incredible vapor!

What are your thoughts on that Magic Flight water piece vs. say, a standard D020 or a F-Bomb/PNWT/Vap3 water tool?

Once again man, I am a huge fan of the vids you make. I watch them for vaporizers I don't even have a large amount of interest in.
Thanks, I really like the Bottle Rocket, sucks having to use it with a whip but any other way is inconvenient. I highly suggest the Rocket over the UFO if that ever comes in to question.
The PNWT/Hydrotube is convenient and works extremely well with the VAP3. Even with the small volume of the default style hydrotube the vapor is still pretty manageable.
The D020-D is great for big hits but it's hard to milk it and since I just recently gave it to a friend I won't be able to try too often at milking it.

I think of the Bottle Rocket as a good mixture between the pnwt and d020-d. Diffusion isn't as great as the D020 but the volume is better than the PNWT which is more satisfying for me as it adds more flavor and volume (but not too much like the D020-D).

paytonpenn,
Top Bottom