• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vapolution 3.0

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm starting to really get the hang of this new unit and can't see myself going back to the VAP2.

I started thinking about what is going on inside as I was using it and tailoring my draw speed to try and match the amount of heat soak...best session ever last night! I'm starting to get consistent hits throughout the session while maintaining taste better.

Tough night for the infuser, though. I used it on another vape I'm testing and combusted in it. That sucks big time, btw, when you combust in your reclaim machine! Then I used it on the VAP3 figuring I would just run over the smoke with tasty oils and knocked the infuser off the footstool, breaking the gong joint off it. Time to acquire more of those, as I can't live without the infuser anymore!

The unit itself survived the same fall without issue. So I broke out the AIW for the first time and got my first true VAP3 taste hit (all the others were with a loaded infuser), and man was that good! The VAP2 was my nightcap king for a long time, and this unit now owns that spot and then some.

pigpenz

i went to take out the straight bowl for the water attachment after taking some hits and it went falling to the ground luckily it didnt break, but I have broken one heater sleeve already. I still cant believe the flavor I get on this thing!.....but I find for me two loads per session and its hard to figure out the timing on it. I have gone all the way down to 340F, but once its hot its hot, and the second and third bowl get over heated and charred pretty easily.....i tried this since I wondered if you could set it low enough if there was a honey zone where it wouldnt get any hotter for the second and following bowls.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@pigpenz - I'm having good results chasing consistency by changing my draw speed and keeping the temp constant. When you keep the temp the same you kind of know what to expect, so you can change your draw on the fly to adjust. I've been starting on around 370F, no higher than 390F. Once the stem gets really heat soaked, a full-on hoover type draw will cool it down for you.

stickstones,
Reactions: IAmKrazy2

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Just smoked a small chunk of moonrock through the dab bowl @450F with a water attachment and man, I had to sit down after the 1st hit. Even a moonrock tastes good through this thing. I also did a dab of crumble, got 5-6 good hits through my infuser and all tasted pretty good. I see this getting more use for dabs over my other 10 enails.

Edit: they refunded my shipping finally

Last edited:

Vapolution Vaporizers

Vapolution Vaporizers
Manufacturer
Just smoked a small chunk of moonrock through the dab bowl @450F with a water attachment and man, I had to sit down after the 1st hit. Even a moonrock tastes good through this thing. I also did a dab of crumble, got 5-6 good hits through my infuser and all tasted pretty good. I see this getting more use for dabs over my other 10 enails.

They screwed me on the shipping (paid for Priority 2 day, they shipped first class, they made $16 off that and didn't refund my money after they said they would) for the dab bowl but hey, now I know not to buy from them again.

@smutman - We have refunded the shipping charges as promised. I am glad to hear you are enjoying the dab rig.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Why exactly are you hesitate
When a mistake is made, it makes me hesitate. I'm not ruling them out forever but I'll think twice before ordering again. They ended up doing the right thing in the end.

On a side note the glass ball mouthpiece for this vape rocks. I have to say the VAP3 has the best toys so far out of my other 2 desktops.

smutman,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I just did a dab, a bowl through the all-in-wonder bowl, infuser with herb bowl then bent bowl all back to back. I'm still a little number an hour later :)

smutman,

pigpenz

ordered some new backup elements for my vap3, takes some time to get the hang of this but always get good vape and clouds!!! Keep it up Chico, CA

stickstones

Vapor concierge
My sessions are getting better. I can get in and out in five minutes, start to finish. I'm now starting with a very slow draw to allow the heat soak to take effect. After about three of these hits I can feel it getting hotter and I start to speed up the draw. Several more hits ending with a strong draw and the taste is preserved throughout the session.

The signature is strong from the conductive effects. It's perfect for those knock-me-out nightcaps!

I've been reaching for this thing every day, and I've got lots of options. I like this one more than the VAP2, and the VAP2 was always in my top rankings.

:tup:

bigbossgrayfox03

Every time I read your posts, @stickstones , I contemplate ordering a 3.0. But I shan't; not at the moment at least. I just found my soulmate in the inverted 2.0 water setup (with the knob at 2:00) and an Ascent has arrived also to be my on the go sidekick.

But -- a bigger bowl and a temp display...

It's not if, but when. :\

:science:
:whoa::ko::o

:haw:
:love:

:rolleyes: (here I am remembering FC community and feeling grateful)

Harmoniousliving

This is so tough...if your guys wants was purity ,clean air path ,dense clouds ,high Temps for concentrates and smaller loads ,which would fyou choose.
Vriptech wand or vap3....I'm having a rough time deciding

bigbossgrayfox03

To be honest the VAP3.0 wins in that competition. The bowl was however made larger than the VAP2.0 but I'm pretty sure you can still pack small amounts.

But for quality, conservation of herb, purity, ease of use, clouds, and evenly distributed heat, the Vapolution 3.0 is a SOLID choice. Once you establish your desired draw speed/heat soak, it's a tough vape to beat.

I recently sold my Volcano from lack of use.

bigbossgrayfox03,
Reactions: smutman

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
To be honest the VAP3.0 wins in that competition. The bowl was however made larger than the VAP2.0 but I'm pretty sure you can still pack small amounts.

But for quality, conservation of herb, purity, ease of use, clouds, and evenly distributed heat, the Vapolution 3.0 is a SOLID choice. Once you establish your desired draw speed/heat soak, it's a tough vape to beat.

I recently sold my Volcano from lack of use.

Not only what he said, but dabs through the VAP3 are soooooooo smooth. Moonrocks through this are freaking sweet. The conservation of concentrates with this vape is pretty amazing too. I get 3-4 good hits per dab at 420F. A small piece of moonrock or kaviar gets me 6-8 good draws at 450F.

My 710Whip, Smart Dabb, Galaxy Enail, just returned my Ihit system (was not working anyway), Dababdo, Vapecode TN01 and VapeXhale all are seeing less and less use due to the VAP3.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
This is so tough...if your guys wants was purity ,clean air path ,dense clouds ,high Temps for concentrates and smaller loads ,which would fyou choose.
Vriptech wand or vap3....I'm having a rough time deciding

That's tough because I love both vapes and I think they perform similarly in a lot of respects. Purity, clean air path and dense clouds are what both these vapes are good at...you won't lose with either one. Smaller loads in the VHW are a little more difficult than the VAP3. The VHW needs some tweaking to do smaller loads. The VAP3 is pretty easy with smaller ones because you just load a smaller pellet. Neither unit gets hot enough to do true dab style hits, but both can work well with low temp concentrate hits.

The VAP3 is a little less fragile than the VHW. In fact, I don't worry about my VAP3 at all (even though I just broke my infuser). And I find the VAP3 a little easier to use.

Where the VHW runs away with it is its bigger bowl that can allow you to get stupid big hits when you want to pack it all into one bowl. But it doesn't sound like that is a concern of yours.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
The pellet was how you rolled the herbs to put into the VAP2. The VAP3 can be used without rolling into pellets due to its bigger bowl. I just pull of little chunks and put them in there.

stickstones,
Reactions: IAmKrazy2

bigbossgrayfox03

Looking at the infuser dry herb bowl... can you connect the VAP3 directly to a water attachment? Is it worth it for no whip?

Cheers

bigbossgrayfox03,

Vapodudule

Ok, my more mature experience let me say VAP3 is a big vape on his own, apart the power brick buzzing and the screens you have to shape (basket screens from E-nano works for me).

Herbie is so jalous to loose all the sessions for a conductive and massive clouds of purest taste you can have.

This device have all the power and adjustements for a total control of vapery, including the conductive aspect. the ease of use is obvious and speed is here, just keep wondering how to be better....

I had to switch to a double stage extraction (FC-Mod) to smooth it in the end of the spectrum.

Yesterday we were having a session at 202°C with a friend and we were talking and hitting until the load was some black carbon thing, no hashes...

Now let get down to low temps...

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I can confirm Vapolution has pretty good customer service. I called them, left my name and received a call back. I ended up shipping my unit to them and they confirmed I fried the PCB (inserted into the wrong 12v transformer). I only paid for shipping to them and they fixed the issue for free even though it was definitely my fault. It was all very prompt and I was without my VAP3 for just a week.

I also just broke my dry herb stem.. I feel quite gifted in the art of destruction. It was the cleanest break ever right where the blue indents start, if I knew someone who blows glass they could probably fix it with ease.

EDIT:
Updated picture of the whip for those curious about heat shrink.

P4DkgAU.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom