1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Vapolution 3.0

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Vapolution Vaporizers, May 21, 2014.

1. virtualpurple

virtualpurple Well-Known Member

I want to buy the first one of these babies to roll off the assembly line!

axakal likes this.
  2. Crussell27

Crussell27 Avid Jack Garbarino Enthusiast

What's the heat up time on this bad boy?

biohacker and axakal like this.
  3. Vapolution Vaporizers

Vapolution Vaporizers Vapolution Vaporizers Manufacturer

4. Alt101

Alt101 Well-Known Member

Damn! I was on the fence about getting a cloud Evo but this looks like it's even better. Definitely keeping an eye on this and will have to hold off on the evo for now

biohacker likes this.
  5. Crussell27

It certainly seems like it can match the Evo. All glass is a beautiful thing. Plus all digital.

biohacker and axakal like this.
  6. biohacker

biohacker fully melted

IMHO the EVO is vastly overrated, as was the previous Cloud generation.

7. Alt101

Alt101 Well-Known Member

8. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

I'd really like to see a customize your own package.

Is the tubing silicone, I like whips but hate that silicone loves everything clinging on to it.

9. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Good point, I wonder why the vape world hasn't turned to cloth covers like hookah hoses have.

Grim Chiclets, axakal and nopartofme like this.
  10. axakal

axakal Well-Known Member

because we need to stare at the sticky smelly hoses, dreaming of how to ever reclaim that honey, and in order to be able to show the hoses off to the combusters as proof of functioning of the device :D

grokit likes this.
  11. Vapolution Vaporizers

We can build you any package you want over the phone. Give us a call as soon as VAP3 hits the market.

The tubing for VAP3 is silicone. I agree about the cling factor. It is annoying, but silicone is the safest to use from a health stand point. Although, I think the vapor tastes best though an all glass set up, which for VAP3 with be, the All-In-Wonder, Infuser and/or Hydrotube.

12. Crussell27

This bad boy puts the SSV to shame. Crazy temperature range for all glass.

13. jojo monkey

jojo monkey Well-Known Member Manufacturer

What temp does it pre-heat it to? I thought the heater wraps the glass bowl and heater glass making everything the same temp after some time? Where does the convective heat come from?

14. Vapolution Vaporizers

It will pre-heat to the setpoint temperature. You can pre-heat to any temperature you choose.

The convection kicks in when you inhale. Fresh air is heated by the glass heater lining providing convective heat to the load. Convection is only present during inhalation. During preheat and in between hits, when there is no airflow, conduction is the primary method of heat transfer.

Below is new video showing the Infuser connected to a whip. Enjoy!
    Click to play YouTube Video

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    ataxian, Derrrpp, lazylathe and 6 others like this.
  15. lemmeadem

lemmeadem Well-Known Member

Are you guys still confident there'll be VAP3's under Christmas trees?

I only ask because the date seems to have been pushed further and further - a lot of vape manufacturers who've come about recently have done the same with a few notable examples so I'm not worried but I would like to know if there's anything concrete. :)

Cheers for the VAP3 times, guys. :D

EDIT:
    To the people asking about the infuser I can safely say the infused herb is a lot more potent, dependent on how many loads you run through it, of course.

What you'll notice straight away when getting the infused herb out of the infuser is how brittle it is - the warm/hot air running over it dries it very thoroughly and the added oil makes the texture kind of strange. The taste really IS beautiful, though - bud dependent - and the clouds really are a lot bigger. I can safely say that the high is geared more towards the couch, though.

The dryness makes brilliantly for vapes and the first 100 bowl infusion you do will knock you out! I try to give the infuser a bit of a stir-up every 10, though - keeps the air moving, keeps the buds getting coated. :)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  16. axakal

axakal Well-Known Member

this sounds as tasty as i was picturing it. :D enjoying weed becomes more refined and sophisticated day by day. what's not like about it. :)

lemmeadem, RUDE BOY and biohacker like this.
  17. IndirectEffect

IndirectEffect Well-Known Member

My apologies if these questions have been addressed already (skimmed through the thread, but didn't see):

1. Is the (apparently silicone) ring around the glass heater liner necessary? Does it work w/out it?
    2. Can ice be added to the hydrotube?
    3. Can the dry herb bowl (that connects to the hydrotube) fit into our favorite water pipes, essentially acting as a GonG adapter?

18. Vapolution Vaporizers

I know we have pushed the date back several times, and I apologize for that. I wish VAP3 was available already. Product development always takes longer than expected for us. I can assure you that VAP3 will be available in December. Not sure when in December, but we will be selling VAP3 before Christmas unless there are unforeseen delays.

To answer your questions:

1. Yes the o-ring is required to hold the glass heater sleeve in place. It never gets hot enough to worry about off gassing. The top of VAP3 is very well insulated.

2. Ice will not fit in our hydrotube, but I recommend storing it in the refrigerator between uses to enjoy cooled vapor.

3. The ground joint on our dry herb and dab bowl is a 14/23 which should line up with a lot of water pipes. We do offer a 14-18 adapter as well, so folks with 18mm down stems can use it as well. The 14-18 adapter can be seen here.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  19. Crussell27

Can't wait for Vape Critic to do a review on this bad boy.

20. axakal

axakal Well-Known Member

probably will not be an outstanding review. he seems to be a storz and bickel fan boy and he never reviewed the previous models either.

KidFated., RUDE BOY and Buildozer like this.
  21. Crussell27

True that. He seems to hate a lot of products. He did love the E - Nano though. The Vapolution 3.0 looks to be two steps ahead of the E - Nano.

22. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge

I can't wait to try it for myself!

23. virtualpurple

virtualpurple Well-Known Member

Yeah, I like the vape critics videos, but I'm with @stickstones, I'm way more interested in reviewing this myself!

24. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

Why

25. Crussell27

Superior clouds and it can do concentrates and waxes right from the start. Also all digital. Boom. And did I say all glass?

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors