Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

dequelo

Plant Abuser
Well I have been going round and round on what to buy as I bought a cheap hands free box type

vape off of ebay that I will use until it drops dead

after looking (thanks Max) I decided to give the Vapolution 2.0 a try and ordered it with the code

so it is under 100 dollars to the door

I did have a problem with paypal and an error after the sale

but one quick phone call to Vapolution ( answered on the second ring) a live person help me out to be sure

my order was all good

great customer to service from the start always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling

so a soon as it gets here I will be sure to give some feedback

All the best and be safe

Dequelo

PS to the gentleman on the phone that helped me

thank you :)

dequelo,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
I really liked that moist buds could be vaped without having to wait for them to dry out

the vape will dry them out. no matter what, any H20 will be extracted first.

Hippie Dickie,

max

Out to lunch
after looking (thanks Max) I decided to give the Vapolution 2.0 a try and ordered it with the code
You're welcome. This is a great vaporizer considering the deal that Vapolution is giving FC members. Be careful not to turn up the heat too much or leave the bowl in the chamber too long. Loading the right amount in the bowl is also important. It takes some practice but the clean vapor path is hard to beat, especially for the money. Hope you enjoy it. ;)

max,
Reactions: dequelo

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
as in right off the plant ?

correct ... the few times i've tried it with approx 0.2g it took about 5minutes before the vapor could start. this is using my vape, but same should be true for the vapolution, and for any vape.

Hippie Dickie,

dequelo

Plant Abuser
correct ... the few times i've tried it with approx 0.2g it took about 5minutes before the vapor could start. this is using my vape, but same should be true for the vapolution, and for any vape.

I will have to give that a try sometime and thanks for the info

peace and be safe

Dequelo

dequelo,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I also recommend leaving a new bowl in the chamber for a minute or so to really get it up to temperature. Otherwise your first few pulls might not be as satisfactory.

Once you get the hang of it (timing, load size etc...) it is a fantastic tool especially for the price that we get it for here on FC.
:2c:

vapirtoo

Wow! :rockon: I just ordered on this Monday 12 noon NY time and it arrived today Thursday.
No special shipping just .... Wow.

I tried one nug - no grinding - at about 2 oclock on the dial and got faint vapor and great taste
yes better taste than my LB.

I repacked the lightly brown buds tighter and waited for 7 seconds, I also attached a whip so I
could see the vapor better; My previous mistake was to pull like the LB, but this time I saw the vapor
building in the whip and I pulled hard..... It wasn't easy clearing that whip. :ko:

My first impressions are that this vape may well put my LB on mobile duty only, but
it is to soon to tell.

The taste of this pineapple express was great on the LB, with this new vape the taste
became more distinct with seperate flavors. I'm upset that I can't do more testing
as I have errands to run, but there will be an update.

vapirtoo,

dequelo

Plant Abuser
Nice I ordered on 7-23-2012 at 2:11 NY time and got mine today

I was not suppose to be here until tomorrow :)

I am stoked to try it but have a few things to do for now

super service from a US company and great phone support

peace and be safe

Dequelo

dequelo,

vapirtoo

I'm still getting the hang of loading or packing, heat range, amount of pull and waiting time.

Right now my sweet spot on the dial is 11:50, wait ten seconds or less and enjoy :ko::ko:

With all of this glass, this setup is not idiot proof. I will endevour to be careful. :o

The taste with the AIWB is awesome !

vapirtoo,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm still getting the hang of loading or packing, heat range, amount of pull and waiting time.

Right now my sweet spot on the dial is 11:50, wait ten seconds or less and enjoy :ko::ko:

With all of this glass, this setup is not idiot proof. I will endevour to be careful. :o

The taste with the AIWB is awesome !
That sounds like my sweet spot, too. Provides lots of vapor and good taste.

One tip I just remembered is to load the herb (imagine the little nugget is a tiny tree) "trunk" first. It stays put much better than the other way around. And you don't want your load to fall down into the bottom. You'll get one big hit, but it'll taste a little burnt. :disgust:

:peace:

vapirtoo

Good looks Stu,

Stick it in like an old christmas tree in the shredder. I will try this, and I also try to keep pulling as
I remove the stem from the heating unit. I've done the opposite, coughing and blowing the nug
right into the heating element... clean up time!

Last night at the height of my new vape experience my very straight ( perpendicular bisectus )
neighbor interrupted and almost busted me in the garage.

I rushed out to meet him and left my bent stem filled with Jack H. in the heated chamber :uhoh: .

I returned 12 min. later to the smell of roasting herbs as I pulled the stem out to see only
very dark brown, almost black ABV.... no ash ! :doh: Dial at 11:50

I let the unit cool down 15 min. and cleaned the heating port with iso and a long ass
q-tip. Thank god it wasn't the AIWB that I cooked as the burnt taste is still in the
bent stem and whip combo; some boiling water and iso should bring everything back to
the great taste that I got this vape for.

The taste is so good that I almost wish these exotics didn't hit my head so hard as
I could be pulling and enjoying the flavourful vapor more than the high itself.

I might have to turn down the heat for flavour not clouds.

My connect with the digital volcano wants to try this vape. I want to master my technique
before I let him try it!

vapirtoo

THANKS i'M GOING TO TRY AND DIAL IT DOWN!
So dequelo, you got your vape . Cambodia ! ? :wave:
Seems like you and I, as newbs to this vape, are the only ones posting about it.
I'm loving it . TOTALLY :ko: :ko:

vapirtoo,

dequelo

Plant Abuser
I am in New York the Cambodia is a thing from the Over Grow days :)

"Holiday in Cambodia" always use it as my location

I do like the Vapolution a lot for me it fits the bill , I have a Purple Days to

pick up at the Post Office to use in my office

all the best and stay safe

Dequelo

dequelo,

vapirtoo

HA HA a FELLOW NYer
I'm going to look for additional glass , bubblers and such.

I thought pds were out if production.

vapirtoo,

max

Out to lunch
I thought pds were out if production.
Yes, but there are a whole lot of used ones out there.

My connect with the digital volcano wants to try this vape. I want to master my technique
before I let him try it!
Good idea. He'd be going from the easiest to use design, to one that takes the right technique in order to shine.

max,

dequelo

Plant Abuser
Yes, but there are a whole lot of used ones out there.

that it's picked one up off the classified for a fair price

they are suppose to be built to last forever almost

peace and be safe

Dequelo

"HA HA a FELLOW NYer"

uptown :)

dequelo,

poonman

THANKS i'M GOING TO TRY AND DIAL IT DOWN!
So dequelo, you got your vape . Cambodia ! ? :wave:
Seems like you and I, as newbs to this vape, are the only ones posting about it.
I'm loving it . TOTALLY :ko: :ko:

And I personally , thank you 2 :) ...plus others .

I'm interested in this one .
I found this under the " all glass vape " thread .
I'm intrigued by the AIWB part .

Does the herb sit in an all glass cooking chamber ?
That is what I'm looking for .

I just got the Solo and I'm enjoying it big-time .
But this one looks good for the AIWB .

Happy Vaping All

poonman,

VAPORIZER22

When I first got it, 11:30 was my starting temp. I have been experimenting with lower temps and have been getting long lasting great flavor and significant vapor at 9:30-10.

VAPORIZER22,

dequelo

Plant Abuser
I have been experimenting with lower temps and have been getting long lasting great flavor and significant vapor at 9:30-10.

I found the same to be true and there is time I see no vapor but you feel it on you tongue and the taste goes

on and on , then stoned :)

peace and be safe

Dequelo

VAPORIZER22

I found the same to be true and there is time I see no vapor but you feel it on you tongue and the taste goes

on and on , then stoned :)

peace and be safe

Dequelo

Yea, the first few hits contain little to no visible vapor but man the taste is unbelievable, especially in the AIWB. After that, the vapor clouds kick in and the taste in the AIWB bowl does not drop off my much until I crank it up to 11-11:30 to finish off the bowl after the vapor starts to get faint. Have a good weekend.

VAPORIZER22,

vapirtoo

Wow you guys are really flying way under the radar!
I'm going to try some jack h. at 10:00 on the dial and see how that tastes
and feels.

vapirtoo,

vapirtoo

Tastes great feels ok, no clouds, no visible vapor on exhale.
I like the feeling of stress in my lungs when I pull, so I will
most likely go back to higher temps around 12:30 or 1:00.

I cobbled together a stand out of an old speaker enclosure so I
can keep the unit on its side so my shit doesn't keep falling into
the heating unit.
Still merrily experimenting. :ko:

vapirtoo,
Top Bottom