Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

pigpenz

I just pulled out the vap2 again, and I feel its a lot better in controlling the heat as compared to the vap 3. but it looks like their website doesnt have alot of the tubes for the vap 2 in stock anymore. The bowl on the vap 3 is just too big and whats nice about the vap 2 like the vap 1 you can leave it on and its ready to go when you are

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I just pulled out the vap2 again, and I feel its a lot better in controlling the heat as compared to the vap 3. but it looks like their website doesnt have alot of the tubes for the vap 2 in stock anymore. The bowl on the vap 3 is just too big and whats nice about the vap 2 like the vap 1 you can leave it on and its ready to go when you are
Da VAPE 2 I will put back in my medical cabinet!

I love the bowl size and taste?

Very EFFECTIVE!

VAPEHUNTER

I picked up a “Barely used” Vapolution 2.0 on EBay last week. Just received it yesterday and it blew me away last night.
The Vapolution came with 1 medium and 1 large bowl and I already have an All-in-Wonderbowl. I have been using the AIWB with my Supreme for a while now, so far it is my favorite way to use the Vapolution 2.0.
It appears The official Vapolution site is gone now. After a quick google search I ordered the only 4 vaporbarrells I was able to find and I ordered 2 more AIWB’s.
Does anyone know of a good source of Vapolution accessories?
I know it’s far from the latest Vape out there.

Jimmyweaese

Hitting a packed large bowl outside in the sun with a nice tall bong and warm water, inhaling the massive clouds and exhaling into the breeze... :nod:

I still smoke js and use an ascent for portability, but man oh man -- there is nothing that tops this vaping experience for me. I guess I'd get the 3.0 when all my 2's fail, but I love these vapes like children.

Thanks @Vitolo for selling me my 2nd Vapolution. I double AIWB it every time the gf is here to save time, and can also travel with one in the car at all times.
Its beauty of simplicity is what's great. It was my first plug in vape. I cherish it to this day. While I've been using my state program distillates. I still love he vape 2.

vapirtoo

Been living in an alternative universe. My wife threw out all of the moldy stuff in the basement and my power cord for the Vap.2.0 was included in the trash.
I wasn't super concerned because I remembered that the launch box power supply was compatible.
I must have been really high cause the damn power supply would not fit!!!!
A year later I buy a new Launch box power supply and the output 12v 2000mah is the same as the Vap. and now all of the launch box adapters fit!!! They always did; I was just somewhere else!
Anyway I got the Vap2.0 working again, have to remember to remove the wand after each hit.
Great taste at 12 oclock on the dial after a minute heat soak. I leave it on for hours!
Yes folks , a great tasting vape from a slower, more gentile vaping era.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Been living in an alternative universe. My wife threw out all of the moldy stuff in the basement and my power cord for the Vap.2.0 was included in the trash.
I wasn't super concerned because I remembered that the launch box power supply was compatible.
I must have been really high cause the damn power supply would not fit!!!!
A year later I buy a new Launch box power supply and the output 12v 2000mah is the same as the Vap. and now all of the launch box adapters fit!!! They always did; I was just somewhere else!
Anyway I got the Vap2.0 working again, have to remember to remove the wand after each hit.
Great taste at 12 oclock on the dial after a minute heat soak. I leave it on for hours!
Yes folks , a great tasting vape from a slower, more gentile vaping era.
I love the V.2 so much!
I will break it out when my wife goes 2 the store.
GDP or GSC is very old?
Maybe da VAP 2 will tackle my stuff?
This LEMON HAZE is decent however a bit strong?
Not old enough maybe!
I am so glad to have kept this VAPE!

lazylathe

Almost there...
I stupidly gifted my Vap 2 to my step-daughter and her boyfriend...
Told them explicitly, if you break anything just tell me and I will buy some replacements for them at no cost to them.
What did they do???
They broke the AIWB and threw the entire vape away! I am still upset about it to this day!

May have to search for a used one!
Using my Vap 3 at the moment...LMAO!!

Amazing, tasty vape!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Told them explicitly, if you break anything just tell me and I will buy some replacements for them at no cost to them.
What did they do???
They broke the AIWB and threw the entire vape away! I am still upset about it to this day!

Amazing, tasty vape!
You know how “MICRO DOZING” is the “HULA HOOP” of “POP CULTURE”.
Having said that: the VAP 2 has wonderful flavor (“if you like taste?”

vapirtoo

It is amazing how competitive the vape market is. Many companies have fallen for various reasons.
Vapolution and others could not keep up with the cloud chasers that are the currently pushing the marketplace. Taste and effect are paramount, not quickness.... for me.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It is amazing how competitive the vape market is. Many companies have fallen for various reasons.
Vapolution and others could not keep up with the cloud chasers that are the currently pushing the marketplace. Taste and effect are paramount, not quickness.... for me.
Image a unit like the VAP 2 with a smaller case?
Just load a nug & don’t grind!

lazylathe

Almost there...
Image a unit like the VAP 2 with a smaller case?
Just load a nug & don’t grind!

I feel like they should have done that with the Vap 3!
Smaller and round like a log vape with the controls on the side.
It would be an amazing sipper vape!

As the Vap's stand now they have amazing flavor and very clean effects.
Love the no grinding!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I feel like they should have done that with the Vap 3!
Smaller and round like a log vape with the controls on the side.
It would be an amazing sipper vape!

As the Vap's stand now they have amazing flavor and very clean effects.
Love the no grinding!
You know the BIG GLUP at 711?
In LATIN AMERICA a small COKE after dinner was perfect.
Chip’s in a bigger bag than it’s contained material?
MARKETING must be difficult (the VAP 2 small as possible?)
After the pandemic CIVILIZATION will change !

Jimmyweaese

@lazylathe know’s!
This is a low cannabis consumption vaporizer.
If you are a flavor chaser like some are with discerning palettes this unit with a smaller shell would be the cat’s meow!
I havent mine in years. Partly my state program has no bud. That vape just completely changed my life.

I don't subscribe to the "poor man's" theory whatsoever. Sometimes you don't get what you pay for. I much prefer my LSV for bubbler use over the EVO, even using VXL's own ELBs in the LSV, and it's less than 1/2 the cost of the EVO. My LSV is also much more durable, and has a better warranty. Sometimes paying more for a product is just a sign of an immature company.

I really do look forward to the VAP3! I am still considering the VAP2 based on being able to mate it with a HT!
One of few purchases in my life that changed me forever. I bet I lost pounds in smoke over lifetime of combustion

herbasam

What did they do???

Amazing, tasty vape!
I got angry just by reading that lol

herbasam

My vapolution 2 glass sleeve is broken inside and the ceramic coating has peeled off but I really loved my vap2, I think an all glass airpath, and isolated heater, no warm plastic or electronics smell is a very noble cause and also the performance was great! you guys think I can get it fixed?

Paperback Writer

Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock
Was thinking of my first vape ever, the Vapolution OG, and saw this thread. Looks like this company is no more? I agree with what said above, its a different world for vaporizers. I had mine in the early 2000s and i remember having it in the car as I went to university, would chill and sip on it in the parking lot before class in my 95' camry. Moved on to a Volcano and gifted my OG Vap to a friend but seeing this thread and going down memory lane, I am leaning towards trying to find me a 2.0

vapirtoo

Brother, if that site is legit and they have some ALL in Wonder Bowls left
PULL the TRIGGER.
I still use mine, not a heavy hitter, but the glass on glass has great taste.
For that price it is a steal! IMH
Looked through the site, and saw vapes from the past along with many
odds and ends, even found an AIWB bowl!
Go for it!

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I left it here for anyone nostalgic for it :). I am well covered with my all glass DIYs,but Vapolution was a huge inspiration. But i also advise do a quick check of legitimacy.

Top Bottom