Vapolution 2.0

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Vapolution Vaporizers, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Oogendoogan

Oogendoogan Well-Known Member

Ok so fast extraction through a water pipe is what I am going for.. I want the flavor to be good but at the end of the day I really value fast extraction and large hits, I probably want the vap3 with the hydro tube stem. Anyone ever put a 14-18 adapter on there and use a VXL hydratube? I'm thinking the unit is probably a little light for that?

The vapolution series has intrigued me for a long time and right now I do most of my vaping at home so I'm thinking a good plug in would be a good purchase. I basically want something that isn't pure convection to use between my evo and supreme v3. It seems like to me that the vap2 or 3 could have similar effects to the supreme because of the mix of convection, conduction and radiant heat.

Thanks for the response man. Useful info as always. I have a vap3 in my cart at PIU.. we will see how long I can hold off on buying it lol :rolleyes:
    Thanks for the help again.
    Stay vaped :peace::leaf:

2. Lookatmeglow

Lookatmeglow I seem to have a bad case of VAS

Thank you @stickstones and @Oogendoogan for the information. I think I wI'll end up saving for the vap 3 then based on both of your insights.

3. vapirtoo

vapirtoo Well-Known Member

On the workdays I hit the vap2 at 2:00 on the dial ; holding it upside down ; pure glass through my water tool into my dome. LOL
    BIG RIPS; HUGE CLOUDS
    and to think I used to enjoy
    Launch Box no cloudage type high.
    Sometimes I still do , especially outdoors

bigbossgrayfox03 and ataxian like this.
  4. ataxian

ataxian CALIFORNIA

You know the saying: "more is less?"

That is how I feel about the V2.
    The TASTE is = CIVILIZED

Keeping mine!

jl420, bigbossgrayfox03 and vapirtoo like this.
  5. bigbossgrayfox03

bigbossgrayfox03 Well-Known Member

I love our little Vapolution community. Nice to know there are other upside down vapo-bong hitters out there.

My GF has been using the aiwb and I hit her setup the other day, and wow! Is it just me, or does the aiwb get you a little higher for a little longer? Love the moisture with water, but damn that aiwb is nice. If shipping wasn't 40 USD to Canada I'd get myself an aiwb again.

I'd open up a Vapor lounge with only vapolutions! God I love this unit (sold my volcano on kijiji for $380 from $710 - outrageous)

RUDE BOY, vapirtoo and jl420 like this.
  6. vapirtoo

vapirtoo Well-Known Member

Just took a dry hit through a bent tube,
    3 inch silicon connect into a vapor barrel at about 1:00 on the dial. WTF, PURE TASTE , MASSIVE HIT!

bigbossgrayfox03, RUDE BOY and Morty like this.
  7. jarr92

jarr92 New Member

Does anyone have a video of the vapolution upside down through a bong? I'm interested to see the performance, And previously posted videos appear to be private or taken down. Thanks!!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors