1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Vapolution 2.0

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Vapolution Vaporizers, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Oogendoogan

Oogendoogan Well-Known Member

Ok so fast extraction through a water pipe is what I am going for.. I want the flavor to be good but at the end of the day I really value fast extraction and large hits, I probably want the vap3 with the hydro tube stem. Anyone ever put a 14-18 adapter on there and use a VXL hydratube? I'm thinking the unit is probably a little light for that?

The vapolution series has intrigued me for a long time and right now I do most of my vaping at home so I'm thinking a good plug in would be a good purchase. I basically want something that isn't pure convection to use between my evo and supreme v3. It seems like to me that the vap2 or 3 could have similar effects to the supreme because of the mix of convection, conduction and radiant heat.

Thanks for the response man. Useful info as always. I have a vap3 in my cart at PIU.. we will see how long I can hold off on buying it lol :rolleyes:
    Thanks for the help again.
    Stay vaped :peace::leaf:

2. Lookatmeglow

Lookatmeglow I seem to have a bad case of VAS

Thank you @stickstones and @Oogendoogan for the information. I think I wI'll end up saving for the vap 3 then based on both of your insights.

3. vapirtoo

vapirtoo Well-Known Member

On the workdays I hit the vap2 at 2:00 on the dial ; holding it upside down ; pure glass through my water tool into my dome. LOL
    BIG RIPS; HUGE CLOUDS
    and to think I used to enjoy
    Launch Box no cloudage type high.
    Sometimes I still do , especially outdoors

bigbossgrayfox03 and ataxian like this.
  4. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

You know the saying: "more is less?"

That is how I feel about the V2.
    The TASTE is = CIVILIZED

Keeping mine!

jl420, bigbossgrayfox03 and vapirtoo like this.
  5. bigbossgrayfox03

bigbossgrayfox03 Well-Known Member

I love our little Vapolution community. Nice to know there are other upside down vapo-bong hitters out there.

My GF has been using the aiwb and I hit her setup the other day, and wow! Is it just me, or does the aiwb get you a little higher for a little longer? Love the moisture with water, but damn that aiwb is nice. If shipping wasn't 40 USD to Canada I'd get myself an aiwb again.

I'd open up a Vapor lounge with only vapolutions! God I love this unit (sold my volcano on kijiji for $380 from $710 - outrageous)

6. vapirtoo

vapirtoo Well-Known Member

Just took a dry hit through a bent tube,
    3 inch silicon connect into a vapor barrel at about 1:00 on the dial. WTF, PURE TASTE , MASSIVE HIT!

7. jarr92

jarr92 New Member

Does anyone have a video of the vapolution upside down through a bong? I'm interested to see the performance, And previously posted videos appear to be private or taken down. Thanks!!

ataxian and Morty like this.
  8. bigbossgrayfox03

haha, I deleted it because I was a little embarrassed and didn't think anyone was going to need it, but I can try and make another one for you because of how significantly this vape and bong setup changed my sessions. Stops the bud from falling in the heater and since then I have been loving this vape off.

Basically I just hold the bowl and the unit with one hand as I hold the whip on the 14-18mm adapter on the bong with the other hand (there are ways to just attach the whip directly to the bong but I prefer this way for various reasons -- to each his own).

My brother actually uses it sideways and holds the whip in with a stapler (lol) so he just has to hold the bong, as he has a direct attachment to the bong.

Also, I hold it sideways/at an upper angle for the All In Wonder Bowl

cheers

ataxian, Morty and RUDE BOY like this.
  9. jarr92

jarr92 New Member

I would definitely be interested in seeing a video, If that's possible. Ended up getting an extreme Q for very cheap off Craigslist but not in love with it.. still very interested in the VAP! I'm also on the waitlist for a Bamboo Heat Island vape, so I'd love to see a video of your VAP so I could compare it to other Heat Island videos. Thanks!

bigbossgrayfox03 likes this.
  10. bigbossgrayfox03

Check your inbox :cool:

11. jarr92

jarr92 New Member

Thank you!!!

ataxian and bigbossgrayfox03 like this.
  12. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Gave up on Vapolution 2 a few years back, but a recent donation, has had me re-visiting this tool, so it can be passed on in an intelligent manner.
    So Far, it looks good, and the pellet making venture came along at the time of fresh herbs, recently harvested and cured... meaning some "stand-up pellets".
    I look forward to a nice session, and to an understanding of which patient this wonderful vape will be at home with!

13. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

My vaporizers are sent out for repair.
    Having said that I am using the VAP 2 to MEDICATE:
    [​IMG]
    @Stu made a video of how to use water!
    This baby has FLAVOR production galore!

I am not CIVILIZED, however the VAP 2 is.

My first desktop!

@Baron23 this is what I'm using until I figure something out?

I order a new portable today for gardening!
    She is out of warranty so I will paint her.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    Buildozer, Alexis, Stu and 1 other person like this.
  14. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Cool....at least you can still vape. So, I know your Enano is out for repair. Have you sent the EVO back to VXH for repair yet or contacted them?

What portable did you get?

Vitolo likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors