1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Vapolution 2.0

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Vapolution Vaporizers, Jan 23, 2012.

1. eddiezheadiez

eddiezheadiez Active Member

How do you guys clean the heater? I bought a used Vapo and it was dirty when I received it, along with what looked like a fresh dab in one of the concentrate bowls...:shrug:

2. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge Retailer

Once mine got stains down in there they never came out. I tried an iso soak once, but that didn't work.

ataxian and KidFated. like this.
  3. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I got a Q?
    the VAP2 is way better so far?
    the DA BUDDHA I bought for my daughter worked the first time?
    The VAP2 TASTE AMAZING AND IS easier to use than all of them?

KidFated. and RUDE BOY like this.
  4. Scott A

Scott A Well-Known Member

Just got one of these on trade from @HillaryClinton and im loving it so far. I like the idea of just shoving little pellets of bud down the stem and getting ready for blast off. Seems efficient so far, monster clouds, and its easy to use so I cant ask for much more out of a vape. I like how small the vapor path is, reminds me of hitting a log.

RUDE BOY, ataxian and HillaryClinton like this.
  5. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I use the vap2 as my driver while I wait for more GonG's!

Don't sell or trade your v2 even if you have a collection.
    I love my log vaporizer as well.
    Flavor wise I love the vap2!

RUDE BOY and Scott A like this.
  6. little maggie

little maggie Well-Known Member

New owner. So far I've had no clouds. Mine came with the wonder bowl. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

RUDE BOY and ataxian like this.
  7. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Pack your bowl looser?
    adjust temperature.

I get medicated from mine?

Mine is left on so no worries for warm up time!

RUDE BOY and Stu like this.
  8. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge Retailer

Let's hear about your routine.

The two most important things are letting it heat up long enough and not packing the wand too tightly.

9. eddiezheadiez

I didn't get clouds at first either. You really need to let this vape get to temperature. I have been turning it to 11 oclock and waiting 20 min before using. I pack the bowl snug but not tight and use 2 or 3 little nuggets. After 20 min, I put the bowl in and wait about a minute then start hitting. I use the new straight bowl and connect it to a hydratube using the tubing. I get pretty dense clouds. I find that the hits are a little harsher than my herbalizer tho.

10. Breathemetal

Breathemetal Well-Known Member

Fuck anything under noon. I prefer 130 to 2 o'clock on mine. Let it heat soak for fifteen or so seconds for the first hit and bam. Flavorful clouds.

11. Scott A

Scott A Well-Known Member

Only had mine for a couple days but so far the most important thing for me seems to be making sure I get a nice heat soak before I hit it. I have came very close to combustion though when I pushed it over 12 o'clock though.

12. eddiezheadiez

I got better hits from a longer heat soak at a lower temperature. Hits at 2 oclock were harsh to me, and I don't consider myself sensitive to vapor. How long do you generally allow the vapo to heat up? Also, do you leave the bowl in for the entire session? or take it out between hits?

13. Breathemetal

Breathemetal Well-Known Member

I never leave it in longer than 20 sec
    Yes i remove the wand after each hit otherwise u burn ur herb

RUDE BOY likes this.
  14. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

When I first turn it on and it's cold(room temp) I crank the dial all the way up for 5-7 minutes then turn it down to around 11 O'clock for a minute before inserting the bowl, let that heat for 10 seconds or so before taking a hit.

If i only want to do 1 or 2 hits i take 'em and pull out the stem to hit again later, If I'm sitting down to get stoned I leave it in and hit it until the load is toast.

When i use the vapo2 i leave it on and up to temp for 6-8 hours or more so it's always ready for a pick-me-up hit or two anytime throughout the evening.

I've also never reached true combustion with my vapolution 2, but don't vape with the dial over 2 O'clock.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  15. little maggie

I've been letting it sit at 12 for about 30 minutes before I add the stem. I tend to use very little in my vapes and making a pellet that isn't too big and doesn't fall out of the stem uses more than I usually use. I also tried putting some cotton in the stem and then adding ground herbs on top. So far no clouds with either method. I'm not sure what you all mean by "heat soak". Does it begin to have clouds after it's been used for several days?

16. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Insert the stem and let it sit for a bit before hitting it. The glass needs to get heated up to work optimally. I'd leave it in for at least 15 seconds, but you can experiment to find the best time for you. Experimenting is half the fun, ain't it?

:peace:

ataxian and RUDE BOY like this.
  17. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

@Stu your the one getting me to use a bubbler with the VAP2!

Experimenting is very important!
    http://imgur.com/CaloPrz

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    RUDE BOY and Stu like this.
  18. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

All I see in that picture is glass and tile......knowing that soon there will be a battle to the death between them. :rip:

:peace:

19. vapirtoo

vapirtoo Well-Known Member

The magic flight orbiter fits well with the vap2, been pairing them up for a while. The silicon tubing stretches to fit the glass .
    Taste is compromised.

20. Dog-Boy

Dog-Boy New Member

Hi all,apologize in advance if posted wrong place or anything.I am on verge of buying the vapolution 2.0 but came across couple people saying draw is hard which has slightly turned me off.Any thoughts much appreciated.

RUDE BOY and ataxian like this.
  21. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

It's very inexpensive!

Flavor wise it's the best!

RUDE BOY and KidFated. like this.
  22. Dog-Boy

Dog-Boy New Member

Thanx for reply.

23. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

It may take a little time(a couple of sessions) but Once you get used to shaping/making your little herb "pellets" the draw isn't too restricted. If you try to cram too large a pellet into the stem/bowl it can be hard to pull a hit but i found you can get the feel for how to load a stem pretty quickly.

syrupy and ataxian like this.
  24. Dog-Boy

Dog-Boy New Member

Goodo,thanks mate.Couldn't really see by design how draw could be too bad if packed ok.thanks again think going to finally pull trigger and make purchase.Been agonizing over it for bloody ages.lol.

ataxian and RUDE BOY like this.
  25. little maggie

Just one thing- I don't like carburetors and my bowl has one. I will probably buy a different one at some point. Something to think about when you order.

Dog-Boy and RUDE BOY like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors