• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
How would the new Inline Infuser work with the SSV?

I don't really see how it could work easily. The one end is a Vapo 2 bowl and the other a mouthpiece or whip attachment. You could make it work, but it wouldn't be pretty.

deadheadbill,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
This vapolution is keepin me happy, a late night with a whip.

The whip adaptor might be able to take a slightly larger ID tubing then the Vapo tubing. but I'm not sure of the size of either the SSV or Vapo whip size. They sell an inline infuser with only the whip adaptors. they are brand new on the Vapolution.com if the whip fits I don't see why not.

jl420

I just recieved my Vap Infuser today (Thanx Vapolution for early delivery). I got an inline infuser for my Da Buddha and a infuser for my older model Vaplution. I've had to tweek my inline set-up but the first couple of packs seemed pretty good. It seems to me though that blazing the coated buds would be better that trying to vap them. Due to the being super sticky it seems just easier to drop it into a bowl. I packed 3 small buds into the chamber and after a few trial runs it seems to be going pretty good.

vapor33

Are these thing durable? For those that have had it for a long time, does it still work like the day you bought it?

vapor33,
Reactions: ataxian

kloop

Woah 100$ all glass, electric, regulable, with accesories... that doesnt sound even real :clap:
Someone knows the shipping costs to send it to europe? cause I guess that the free shipping thing is only for USA:lol:

kloop,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Are these thing durable? For those that have had it for a long time, does it still work like the day you bought it?
I found that after over a year of use this VAPOLUTION 2 is wonderful for my WAKE and VAKE sessions.
Before my FRENCH ROAST a stem load (3 Small Flower Nuggets) Flavor City.
The effect is perfect for how many things I need to do.
I have other vaporizers I really love however I don't need to be induce into a coma each session.
It may not be a pretty vaporizer however it's so functional.

Every Vaporist needs one in their quiver's to know how good CANNABIS can taste!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I found some tasty flowers yesterday, sweet sticky Indica will be my first taste in a glass on glass vaporizer.
:party:*****:rockon:
RUDE BOY talking about sticky?

This ALIEN KUSH is surprisingly sweet! HYBRID INDICA side of cross.
I normally use the VAPOR BARREL however the WONDER BOWL was up front and ready to go.
FLAVOR!
EFFECT!

I have some OG that I did not like with other vaporizers with this strain.
The VAPOLUTION will be my driver to consume the OG in a positive fashion!
I love OG in the VAP 2.

Last edited:

vapirtoo

I've been using the Vapor Barrel for a few days. I connected it to my straight stem using about 2 inches of silicone tubing. This short tubing allows the barrel to stand straight up.
The taste is unaffected while the hits are so smooth and cool that the amount of vapor that
my lungs can handle has increased to the point of stupidity! :rockon::uhoh: I've been getting super
medicated with both high and moderate temps.
I also bought the infusion tube, but have yet to try it out as the barrel makes more potent
herb moot. I can barely handle the most excellent weed that I have now.
The Vapor Barrel is huge and it has replaced my ghetto plastic bottle water tool.
So far I am very impressed...... and STONED.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've been using the Vapor Barrel for a few days. I connected it to my straight stem using about 2 inches of silicone tubing. This short tubing allows the barrel to stand straight up.
The taste is unaffected while the hits are so smooth and cool that the amount of vapor that
my lungs can handle has increased to the point of stupidity! :rockon::uhoh: I've been getting super
medicated with both high and moderate temps.
I also bought the infusion tube, but have yet to try it out as the barrel makes more potent
herb moot. I can barely handle the most excellent weed that I have now.
The Vapor Barrel is huge and it has replaced my ghetto plastic bottle water tool.
So far I am very impressed...... and STONED.
The VAPOLUTION 2 is officially my daily driver!
Today I used the WONDER BOWL for 3 morning sessions then again with the VAPOR BARREL.
Late afternoon I made a long whip configuration and OMG crazy radical Bliss!

I hated my OG before however in the VAPOLUTION 2 it taste Amazing and the effect is Devastating!

I love OG now!

My ALIEN KUSH is unbelievable as well.

CO2 OIL for Desert!

OMG!

Let me know how the new attachment works?

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
The Vapolution 2.0 with the infuser has taken its place as my evening/nighttime vaporizer. Sitting back listening to music stuffin' pellets is the way for me.

I've stayed well baked and pretty much pain free for the last four days and haven't even gone through an eighth of Mary-Jane, down from 1.5-2.5 gm a day this vape is making me rethink my consumption as less in the Vapolution is so much better then all my portables.

I have used the infuser, the straight shooter, AIWB, and the whip with both the provided bowls. I really really like the Infuser the best so far at about an inch shorter then the straight shooter it gives a cooler hit and just feels right to me, after the Infuser my choice for now is to reach for the whip with the small Bowl.

The only regret I have with this purchase is that I didn't make it months or years ago. Man I could have saved some cash and storage space not building up a collection of portables. Live and learn I guess.

That said living with less pain and more mobility and an appetite without nausea is the goal and a good Buzz a Plus. The Vapolution 2.0 delivers on all fronts.

Now I can't wait to "Harvest" the infuser goodness in a week or so.

Sorry for the ramble I used my "evening" Vape this Morning. :science:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
@stickstones It's already getting a bit smelly, You can take the bowl off to clean that part of the stem about the same as a straight bowl, It looks pretty sweet when its clean. Kinda Steampunkie sitting on top of the UFO looking Vapo, Beautiful oily Green in this here Infuser.

Last night I did just carry the infuser into my bedroom and set it on my nightstand so this morning after taking a shower and all I walked back into the room and it smelled so good I had to cart it out to my Vapestation and do in a pellet or two(or four). From now on I'll stow it away sealed up in a jar or baggie it does reek, even if I think it smells amazing not everyone feels the same.

Vapolution Vaporizers

Vapolution Vaporizers
Manufacturer

The inline infuser is what you would want for the SSV. As long as the inside diameter of the tubing is less than .350, it will work. You will want to mount is as close to the bowl piece as possible to get the most oil to collect in the infuser. Here is a link to the inline infuser:

Inline Infuser

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The Vapolution 2.0 with the infuser has taken its place as my evening/nighttime vaporizer. :science:

I'm trying to refrain from spending so much on gear however looks like I will get a Infuser to mess around.

Someone asked me once:

"Whats a flavor chaser"?:smug:

I just ordered one.

Since I have been using the VAPOLUTION every morning for my WAKE & VAKE session I guess I need to occupy my time learning new stuff!

So far the : All in Wonder Bowl and Vapor Barrel are flavor producers.

I'm sure the Infuser will make a nice pairing for the VAPOLUTION.

Time for WAKE & VAKE!

Last edited:
ataxian,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
ataxian I think you will like the Infuser sweet taste plus cool vapor filtered through ground Flowers.

Wishing I could use my Vapo 2 more during the day. Still have to remain more discreet when its light out for now, But once night falls and everyone is off with TV or video games I'll be "flavor chasing" with the vapolution and sweet Rock 'n' roll/Jazz.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
ataxian I think you will like the Infuser sweet taste plus cool vapor filtered through ground Flowers.

Wishing I could use my Vapo 2 more during the day. Still have to remain more discreet when its light out for now, But once night falls and everyone is off with TV or video games I'll be "flavor chasing" with the vapolution and sweet Rock 'n' roll/Jazz.
I have been on the fence for the new EVO CLOUD.
However for the money flavor and effect the VAPOLUTION 2 fills the bill.
Life is costly as it is!

The VAPOLUTION 2 is so practical!

I have to vape in my wood shop out in the garage!

No flower vaping in the house.

That's why I have wax pens. (no one notices)

I keep one next to me at all times!

Do not let cannabis levels get to dangerously low!

ataxian,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
ataxion,
I already know I have to tighten the belt on my spending for Vapor producing tools come 2014, It will have to be something really amazing and inexpensive no EVOs for me.

The Vapolution 2 and my portable arsenal will serve me well. That way I can spend what cash I have after taking care of the rest of life on "Natures Gift" our favorite Herb.

So then I can be sure to take your advice:

Do not let cannabis levels get to dangerously low!

words to live by.

Top Bottom