Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So I'm waiting on a e-nano, a used once nearly brand new purple days, and a pinnacle pro. This vape arrived at my doorstep today In like new condition for 35 bucks shipped. It took me 1 load to get this vape down perfect and it is really something else. Taste is out of this world and its pretty efficient as well! I fine grind my herbs so with the unit being as light as it is I'm just holding it vertical and using it like that, works perfect! Id recommend one of these for someone on a budget and a beginner as well.
I bought mine for $107 delivered to my door step.
My first plug-in!
I had only used portable vapes.
This is flavor city.
The NANO is very similar however a bit more luxury. (love the size)

VAPOLUTION = DRY
NANO = WET

Before I got my NANO I had a WATER PATH SET UP for the VAP 2 however (DRY) is so sweet I have found WATER unnecessary for the VAPOLUTION 2.

Like a 4 Wheel Drive Truck all Lifted in the City guys get a $500 Plus Vaporizer however for $35 you have cut through all the BS.

If you have water pipes the NANO is a must have unit! (WET)

Vapolution Vaporizers

Vapolution Vaporizers
Manufacturer
Vapolution would like to thank everyone for their support and positive feedback. We have a new attachment that I think the FC members will be interested in. It is called the Vapolution Infuser. It is essentially a storage chamber for your herbs that is mounted in the vapor path. You vape 30+ loads with the chamber full of herbs. The herbs are coated in oil every time you vape with it. After 30+ vape loads (the more the better), you end up with a chamber full of oil infused herbs. These extra oily herbs are more tasty and more oily giving better flavor and more hits out of each load. We are offering 2 versions of the infuser. One is designed exclusively for the Vapolution and the other will work with any whip based vaporizer. We hope it is something you will enjoy.

infuserweb.jpg

Link - Vapolution Infuser

Link - Inline Infuser

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Vapolution would like to thank everyone for their support and positive feedback. We have a new attachment that I think the FC members will be interested in. It is called the Vapolution Infuser. It is essentially a storage chamber for your herbs that is mounted in the vapor path. You vape 30+ loads with the chamber full of herbs. The herbs are coated in oil every time you vape with it. After 30+ vape loads (the more the better), you end up with a chamber full of oil infused herbs. These extra oily herbs are more tasty and more oily giving better flavor and more hits out of each load. We are offering 2 versions of the infuser. One is designed exclusively for the Vapolution and the other will work with any whip based vaporizer. We hope it is something you will enjoy.

infuserweb.jpg

Link - Vapolution Infuser

Link - Inline Infuser
You should try this set up!

ataxian,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
So, I just stepped up to the vaporbarrel and infuser. Going to see what this baby really can do..

I used FC4LIFE @Vapolution Vaporizers but got no discount? I guess that is for the complete packages only?

deadheadbill,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So, I just stepped up to the vaporbarrel and infuser. Going to see what this baby really can do..

I used FC4LIFE @Vapolution Vaporizers but got no discount? I guess that is for the complete packages only?
I use the VAPOR BARREL the most DRY.
Water path I use other vaporizers.
Let me know what you think?
This thing works great for how cheap it is!
Make you whip as long as you like.
Mine is short for my preference.

ataxian,

deadheadbill

No, thank you. You guys are 1st class and make a 1st class product.

deadheadbill,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No, thank you. You guys are 1st class and make a 1st class product.
deadheadbill:

Man O Man!

The VAPOLUTION is my driver these days.

WHITE WIDOW (FEMALE) crossed with OG (MALE)

WHOLE NUGGETS in a 'VAPOR BARREL' is amazing!

I was going to convert this strain into SHATTER however the VAPOLUTION has changed my mind!

The FLAVOR is absolutely DIVINE!

There's only 7 grams left however I'm setting the jar of this one next to the VAPOLUTION 2 for FLOWER consumption!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Now 87.50 with VapeWorlds discount.............delivered. Now THAT'S a deal. Only good for another 5 hours though....
Funny this VAPOLUTION 2 is so cheap however I love the flavor this device produces.
WAKE & VAKE!
Tomorrow morning!

ataxian,
Reactions: vapirtoo

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Hello all. I really like what I've been reading about the Vapolution 2.0 Right now one is sitting in an internet shopping cart. The only thing holding me back is that I don't have a good grasp of the size of the unit.
Can someone give me an idea of how big it is ? This would be my first plug in home unit and first foray into a vape that has to use glass , never felt glass was an option for me due to physical limitations ie: numbness and lack of feeling in my hands. Also how fragile do you all find the glass? I mean I know its glass but........

Thanx all.
RB.

lwien

^^ Viewing some vids should give you a good idea. Check out youtube.

lwien,

Yoshimattsu

It was smaller than I thought it would be when it arrived, it can easily be palmed by me with one hand, and I have small hands... The glass is quite durable IMO, I have dropped the AiWB's several times on my hard plastic computer chair mat and none have broken or chipped, very decent thickness!

Yoshimattsu,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
@lwien I did that but still just don't have a true perspective on my tiny laptop. @Yoshimattsu thanx I thought that might be the case as the pinnacle and DaVinci both surprised me as once I hade them in hand they seemed smaller then they looked on line, they didn't look giant on line but bigger to me.

I went ahead and placed my Order. Why not ? I've only been pondering over this purchase for a year or so may as well jump in with both feet. For now the Basic kit with all in wonder bowl and an infuser are on the way.

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
you're set, rude boy. This thing had been on my radar for at least a couple of years before I finally got one. My first thought was 'what took me so long?' It's a real paradigm shifter that something under $100 could taste so good and be so effective.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I've been sitting on the fence getting a plug in unit due to my living situation. pulling out a portable even at home is so much more discreet. I try not to flaunt my use of MJ but don't really hide it either.
This Unit looks like it could serve me well in that I can plug it in on the screen patio in the evening and just have the AIO bowl or infuser and a few buds with no grinder or whips sitting nearby and I'll be set to do a few sessions throughout the night.

One day I hope to vape like a REAL PERSON and be able to sit and do things like watch TV or be on the computer and stay warm/cool when I vape , Yeah that's the dream that will only happen when Florida at least has legal MMJ.

Anyways its soon to be mine, Now I'm already excited about joining the Vapolution.
I love new tools and toys.:peace:

ALL the amazing feedback and reviews of the vapolution on FC, Recommendations from people here make this seem like a no brainer.

Taste, ease of use and low price + rave reviews from peps with vaporizer experience.:tup::tup:

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Damn was that fast, my Vapolution is out for delivery already within 48 hours of placing my order. Its amazing how fast the mail can be when the seller actually posts your package right away. Good thing I found some tasty flowers yesterday, sweet sticky Indica will be my first taste in a glass on glass vaporizer.

The PN will get me through until the PostLady rings twice. :party:*****:rockon:

deadheadbill

Damn was that fast, my Vapolution is out for delivery already within 48 hours of placing my order. Its amazing how fast the mail can be when the seller actually posts your package right away. Good thing I found some tasty flowers yesterday, sweet sticky Indica will be my first taste in a glass on glass vaporizer.

The PN will get me through until the PostLady rings twice. :party:*****:rockon:

You will be set dude. The Vapo 2 is very light and easy to handle. Also, once you get it in place, all you need to mess with is the bowl/tubing.

Congrats, I think you will be very happy.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Thanx @deadheadbill , one bowl in and I can see a long relationship with the Vapo 2. Used the Infuser without any ground herbs. Sweet cool vapor taste so good I couldn't believe how dark I took my Herb.
I'm 100% sold on the vapolution.

edit; A big THANK YOU to everyone who shared their insights and experience, made using the Vapo 2 so simple with pretty much no learning curve.

Simply Amazing !!!!

Last edited:

deadheadbill

Shit man. I just vaped a bowl of Jack Frost thru the new infuser and into the Vapor Barrel. Dude, this vape got me all fucked up.

Btw, I'm putting mids and sugar leaves in the infuser so when I vape my good shit the resulting product should be pretty tight. We'll see.

Edit: I can tell I'm stoned when I start talking middle-aged gangsta. :)

Top Bottom