Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

lazylathe

Almost there...
Just splurged on the Vapo 2.0!
Going by all the great reviews here i could not resist!!

Now i will retire my Vapir NO2 and use my E-Nano and Vao 2.0!
Going to be in vaping heaven soon!!!!

lazylathe,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just splurged on the Vapo 2.0!
Going by all the great reviews here i could not resist!!

Now i will retire my Vapir NO2 and use my E-Nano and Vao 2.0!
Going to be in vaping heaven soon!!!!
Once you figure it out other vaporizers are a joke!
For the price it's the best vaporizer available!
I can afford a more expensive unit however why waste money?
To many pigs with lip stick!

I have a water path hooked up to mine.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Once you figure it out other vaporizers are a joke!
For the price it's the best vaporizer available!
I can afford a more expensive unit however why waste money?
To many pigs with lip stick!

I have a water path hooked up to mine.

Do you have a link to the water path system you are using?
I did not see it on their website.
Thanks!

lazylathe,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks!
I just bought parts and made my own.
I will take pictures and post them for you and some links were to get the fitting.
It's sad that the owners don't know how good this thing works through water?
I would market the benefit and make the adapters available if it were my business!

lazylathe

Almost there...
I just bought parts and made my own.
I will take pictures and post them for you and some links were to get the fitting.
It's sad that the owners don't know how good this thing works through water?
I would market the benefit and make the adapters available if it were my business!

Cool, thanks Man!!!
Much appreciated!
Will be looking for the pictures when you have some time.

lazylathe,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
me too! I've always wanted one of these but am convinced I'd never get any use out of it given my other vapes. but if you are have exceptional water sessions..........

stickstones,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks!
IMG_02911_zpsf2aeee79.jpg

IMG_02901_zpse158a6ae.jpg

IMG_02891_zpse125623f.jpg

IMG_02881_zps19c79b9d.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
me too! I've always wanted one of these but am convinced I'd never get any use out of it given my other vapes. but if you are have exceptional water sessions..........
www.planetvapes.com the fitting on the left is my gong for the SOLO. You may not need the reducer bushing if you order your fittings correctly. This taste so good. Better than all my vapes. Only when I have the time do I use her. Flavor, Flavor, FLAVOR!
IMG_02951_zps76504180.jpg

ataxian,

greenmunster

really do not need another vape right now in fact need to start selling some lol., but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu want this one.
this vape and the fc discount make it so tempting, don't think i'll be able to holdout much longer lol.

greenmunster,

lazylathe

Almost there...
My vape is in Canada!!!
I may just be able to hold the box before i leave for three weeks...

At least i know it will be ready to hit the moment i head on down to the basement!!

lazylathe,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My vape is in Canada!!!
I may just be able to hold the box before i leave for three weeks...

At least i know it will be ready to hit the moment i head on down to the basement!!
I have only one plug in vaporizer in my quiver of portable devices.
I don't use it often however I just had a WONDER BAR with a INDICA MINI BUD dipped in a pool of BLONDE BRITTLE WAX.

My goodness!
What a way to start a SATURDAY!

"WARNING"

Careful I think I will just start using this guy everyday.

FLOWERS by themselves if grown well will TASTE DIVINE in the
VAPOLUTION!

You really don't need to spend $500 on a vaporizer unless your sense of Identity is connected to it?

ataxian,

vapirtoo

Damn, great mix of herbals, this glass on glass system
really delivers in taste. What kind of temps are you using?

vapirtoo,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I don't know that I'd call the water sessions 'exceptional', but they are certainly enjoyable and satisfying. Here's an old video of my water setup with the Vapo2.
:peace:
Stu I like your water setup!
I need the 18mm fitting like the one you have.
Mine is ugly however it does work really well.
IMG_02901_zpsb843e7a1.jpg

Damn, great mix of herbals, this glass on glass system
really delivers in taste. What kind of temps are you using?

12 to warm up
11 to start
10 for water path
9 is where I end up without water!

poonman

really do not need another vape right now in fact need to start selling some lol., but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu want this one.
this vape and the fc discount make it so tempting, don't think i'll be able to holdout much longer lol.

What is the discount code ?
FCLOVE10 ?
I love the Solo , so this one intrigues me also with the glass air path .

Plus , I have to test out this member ataxian's recommendation .
He " Says " he's a flavor connoisseur , so I'm gonna have to find out for myself .:wave:

poonman,

VAPORIZER22

What is the discount code ?
FCLOVE10 ?
I love the Solo , so this one intrigues me also with the glass air path .

Plus , I have to test out this member ataxian's recommendation .
He " Says " he's a flavor connoisseur , so I'm gonna have to find out for myself .:wave:

FC4LIFE will get you $25 off the basic, portable, and ultimate packages plus a free All-In-Wonder Bowl. Vapolution also said the code will work for $25 off their Li-Ion battery pack.

poonman

FC4LIFE will get you $25 off the basic, portable, and ultimate packages plus a free All-In-Wonder Bowl. Vapolution also said the code will work for $25 off their Li-Ion battery pack.

Thanx V22 ,
Doesn't it come with the AWB already ?
So do you mean I'll have 2 AWB ?
and
Why would I need the Li-ion battery pack ?

VAPORIZER22

You only need the battery pack if you want to use it in situations where you do not have access to an outlet or do not want to use the car adapter. The basic and portable packages do not come with the AIWB. If you want the Ultimate I suppose would get two AIWB's.

poonman

You only need the battery pack if you want to use it in situations where you do not have access to an outlet or do not want to use the car adapter. The basic and portable packages do not come with the AIWB. If you want the Ultimate I suppose would get two AIWB's.

Thanx again ,
I will do more read up , it's been a while since I last looked at this vape .
But def. worth checking out tho .

ttyl

poonman,

greenmunster

it would be pretty usefull imo to know exactly what would be included and how much it would cost after the fc discount on the ultimate package. until vaporizer22's post i just figured the code only worked on the basic package, and had planned on simply buying that package alone.

VAPORIZER22

it would be pretty usefull imo to know exactly what would be included and how much it would cost after the fc discount on the ultimate package. until vaporizer22's post i just figured the code only worked on the basic package, and had planned on simply buying that package alone.

I would give them a call or email them and see if you would get 2 AIWB's for the Ultimate package or if they would exchange some other accessories in place of the second AIWB, but the package already comes with pretty much every accessory they have. Not sure if you already have, you can take a look at their site and see what accessories they offer to see if that might interest you.

http://www.vapolution.com/khxc/index.php?app=ccp0&ns=splash

The price for the Ultimate package would be $199-$25, plus tax if you live in CA, free shipping on orders over $50.

They updated the application of their coupon code on page 5, post #117.

NomdarBrad

So I'm completely new to vaporizers. I've been reading through this particular thread and it seems like people on here are pretty knowledgeable. I just bought my vapolution basic package and am wondering what kind of set-up I should use to get the most out of my piece. Is the wonder bowl a necessity? I know some people have been talking about using water. I guess my concern with that is the set-up(plus for someone looking to keep their habits low-key, I just feel that this might be a challenge to conceal) Any other tips are welcomed. I'm all ears.

NomdarBrad,

greenmunster

^^^^hey let me be the first to welcome you to FUCK COMBUSTION.
i know for me the aiw bowl will be my first choice than i would probably hook up to a water path. lol i got it all figured out but havent even placed my order yet.:ko:

greenmunster,

NomdarBrad

Thank you. I just stumbled on this site while researching this vape. Seems like a great place to pool ideas. So you'd go with the water eh? I just got it today, so I haven't used it yet. I've been thinking about buying the wonder bowl, I'd just like to know what people think of the basic unit compared to these different upgrades that people are talking about (aiw bowl, water path). Either way I'm pumped to try this thing out. If it's anywhere close to what people on here are saying about it, I'm sure I'll be pleased.

NomdarBrad,

greenmunster

i would try it first with the aiw bowl, dont know of course atm, but think that would be my main use. i was originally looking into getting a log vape, but believe it was a post from max which bought me here. I know eventually i would hook it up to water though if anything just for shits and giggles.

greenmunster,
Top Bottom