Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

max

Out to lunch
i'm going to stop in the local vape shop see what they have...kinda wanted one today but suppose i could wait a week...ive waited this long using my ghetto vape lol
Whatever they have will most likely cost you more than buying the same unit on-line. And the best deal on the Vapo, by far, is the one offered in post #1 of this thread, by Vapolution.

jl420

I still use the Vapolution I model and it still works like a charm. I have it set up on my garage bench and no one ever looks twice it just blends right in. With the AIW bowl I get some pretty good rips granted not like my DBV but enough to make 'easy to assemble' projects a snap. I used my Vapolution I as my portable truck unit untill I bought a MFLB. If anything ever happened to either two vaps at least I have the Vapolution I as solid back-up.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I always thought the original looked like a samll air compressor or something. I could totally see it blending in with your shop tools.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
whats a wonder bar :hmm: or did you mean the all-in-wonder bowl?
WUNDABAR!!!!

vo64935,1281692418,cadburyWunderbar.jpg

Smokelover2Vape

Hey everyone, I got the Vapolution 2.0 last week and went through a small nugget over the weekend. Need to get some more herb to really test how much I can stretch consumption. I know that the herb will pretty much fall out if I grind it, but what if I grind a little bit and "plug" up the bottom with a larger sized piece? The best way to load it for me was to kind of shove some up there, it broke up a lot as I did that. The first few hits taste so delicious. I ended up vaping and re-vaping my ABV, it worked a couple times but eventually got a "dark roast" flavor and I wasn't getting anything from it. Great way to enjoy the herb though, no question.

Smokelover2Vape,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I think you are supposed to roll the nugget in your fingers into a little pellet. Am I wrong, guys?

stickstones,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I think you are supposed to roll the nugget in your fingers into a little pellet. Am I wrong, guys?
I take the smaller nuggets of my flowers and make a small pellet.
I heat the unit on 2:0'clock - 12:0'clock - 10:0'clock is were I start.
9:0'clock once it's warmed up if I do a 2nd session.
I don't have the time to fully medicate like I would however when I do have the time this thing will do the job!

The WONDER BAR one load.
The WHIP for the 2nd load.
I had a WHIP last kind of long.
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES FLOWERS TASTE SO GOOD in this thing!

ataxian,

vapirtoo

Yes ,pellets - my ABV reminds me of hampster droppings.
My temp range varies with my mood, but I always stay in
a range of 10:00 - 1:00. Any hotter than that and the
vapour is chokingly thick.

vapirtoo,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yes ,pellets - my ABV reminds me of hampster droppings.
My temp range varies with my mood, but I always stay in
a range of 10:00 - 1:00. Any hotter than that and the
vapour is chokingly thick.
I just had some BUBBA KUSH in my VAPOLUTION through a water path.
All the fitting's were a perfect fit.
I even showered the flowers in WAX.
It gave me just big rips I had to stop as I was getting over medicated.

I will take a photo next time.

10:00 was the highest setting needed with this set up.

WATER PASSAGE!

VAPORIZER22

Just finished a leisurely .1g AIWB of some Grape Ape, excellent flavor and vapor beginning to end set around 10, 10:30. More people need to get the Vapolution 2.0 so they can be as medicated as I am right now.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just finished a leisurely .1g AIWB of some Grape Ape, excellent flavor and vapor beginning to end set around 10, 10:30. More people need to get the Vapolution 2.0 so they can be as medicated as I am right now.
I have pretty expensive stuff except this one.
The glass path sold me and so glad I did.
My Vapolution is the only plug in I own.
All my Vapes are portable expect the VAPOLUTION.
I am a flavor snob for sure.
I have the best of both worlds when it comes to medicating well.

The BENDER for the PERSEI Portable for FLOWERS
The VAPOLUTION plug-in for FLOWERS

I run both through a water path.

Now you did it VAPORISER22 Time for a VAPOLUTION session through my BLACK LEAF BUBBLER>

CACTUS COOLER before bed!

VAPORIZER22

I have pretty expensive stuff except this one.
The glass path sold me and so glad I did.
My Vapolution is the only plug in I own.
All my Vapes are portable expect the VAPOLUTION.
I am a flavor snob for sure.
I have the best of both worlds when it comes to medicating well.

The BENDER for the PERSEI Portable for FLOWERS
The VAPOLUTION plug-in for FLOWERS

I run both through a water path.

Now you did it VAPORISER22 Time for a VAPOLUTION session through my BLACK LEAF BUBBLER>

CACTUS COOLER before bed!

I sometimes wonder if the very affordable price keeps some people away due to their perception that you have to spend at least an X amount of $ for a quality vaporizer. Even without the discounted FC price, some may think it is too good to be true, who knows.

I'll join you Ataxian with another AIWB.

VAPORIZER22,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I sometimes wonder if the very affordable price keeps some people away due to their perception that you have to spend at least an X amount of $ for a quality vaporizer. Even without the discounted FC price, some may think it is too good to be true, who knows.

I'll join you Ataxian with another AIWB.
Seriously I like nice stuff however this low priced VAPOLUTION is all I need for my plug in!
I'd rather invest in other things.
This vape at <10:00 through Water is as good as it gets!

vapirtoo

I haven't added any water paths to any of my vapes, but in the near future
I will.
This inexpensive vape is the best one that I have tried.
IMO it beats the volcano, pax, and mflb in taste.
The mflb has a stronger, quicker effect, but the taste
does not last as long as with the vapolution. :2c:

vapirtoo,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I haven't added any water paths to any of my vapes, but in the near future
I will.
This inexpensive vape is the best one that I have tried.
IMO it beats the volcano, pax, and mflb in taste.
The mflb has a stronger, quicker effect, but the taste
does not last as long as with the vapolution. :2c:
I stared vaping with the MBLB however the BURNT POP CORN TASTE was hard for me to deal with.
After setting up my SOLOS for a water path I found away to hook up the VAPOLUTION to my water path. I will take pictures tomorrow. After the water setup I was done.

ataxian,
Reactions: Stu

3serieSensi

Must agree- this is the best home vape for the money. Glass path, taste taste taste. Don't forget about the pocket version with a torch....

Just bought a volcano b/c my roomate wouldn't get excited about anythign else, and I figured it was time. I lended my vapolution out a while back and regret using Iolites as a daily in its stead. no Bueno. going to get one of these to have some flavor in the house, the volcano does not compliment flavor.

3serieSensi,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Must agree- this is the best home vape for the money. Glass path, taste taste taste. Don't forget about the pocket version with a torch....

Just bought a volcano b/c my roomate wouldn't get excited about anythign else, and I figured it was time. I lended my vapolution out a while back and regret using Iolites as a daily in its stead. no Bueno. going to get one of these to have some flavor in the house, the volcano does not compliment flavor.
I guess having a more expensive unit is like wearing a big belt buckle?

ataxian,

max

Out to lunch
ataxian said:
I stared vaping with the MBLB however the BURNT POP CORN TASTE was hard for me to deal with.
Just to be clear, that's ABV taste, and nothing to do with the model you're using. The smaller the vape and shorter the vapor path (especially if the draw is restricted), the more likely the taste will suffer after a few hits.

3serieSensi said:
going to get one of these to have some flavor in the house, the volcano does not compliment flavor.
The bag vapes tend to have bland flavor, since the fresh vapor and the not so fresh are both mixed up in the same bag for the most part.

this is the best home vape for the money.
If it doesn't get the most votes it certainly should. I'll always have a soft spot for the Vapo. It was the 1st vape I fell in love with.

max,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just to be clear, that's ABV taste, and nothing to do with the model you're using. The smaller the vape and shorter the vapor path (especially if the draw is restricted), the more likely the taste will suffer after a few hits.

The bag vapes tend to have bland flavor, since the fresh vapor and the not so fresh are both mixed up in the same bag for the most part.

If it doesn't get the most votes it certainly should. I'll always have a soft spot for the Vapo. It was the 1st vape I fell in love with.
I admit that I'm a flavor snob!
The MFLB was the perfect size for what I wanted itfor however the flavor was unbearable for me personally.

I have many portable units however the VAPOLUTION is my only plug in.
Mine is hooked up to a water path.

The FLAVOR!

ataxian,

max

Out to lunch
I've never used the Vapo with water. I used it with the AIW bowl, like a log vape. Glass path all the way.

its between this and HA i think for my next vape...
I used the HA during the same time period as my Vapo. I give it a big :tup:as a bag filler, but didn't like it for direct draw. I've heard that this model does much better via direct draw when you use water.

The Vapo does much better with stretching your supply, using the AIW, vs. the HA used either way. I'd say the Vapo would easily be the more versatile- sip it for dosing and stretching your herb, or use with water when you want the big hits.

max,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've never used the Vapo with water.

Any particular reason you've never used it with water, Max? I like the AIW bowl, too but I use the vapo about 95% of the time with water and it's really nice.

:peace:

Stu,
Top Bottom