• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman's FC Appreciation Contest

Mr Mellish

Happy Vapman birthday! And thanks for excluding that @M0J0!

The Vapman was a turning point for me. I had muddled along with an MFLB (not trying to dis it) and the Vapman was a revelation. Who knew that something so small and so EMP friendly could pack such a wallop?

Choughed

1gHqIdY.jpg

Happy Birthday Vapman!!
This is the vape that started it all for my husband and I, our "nightly driver" (well, yes, sometimes daily too). ;)
Vapman changed our lives for the better and I'm so grateful for FC for suggesting I get one. Although just like the chocolate, it's impossible to stop at one! :evil:

My husband would like to add: "Please please please please let me win, I so deserve a Station!" :bowdown:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Happy 10th birthday Vapman!!!

Can't think of anyone who deserves decades of success in the vape game more than rene...

Reliable, simple and effective vaporizer, that Rene is willing to improve...crazy thing is its damn near perfect as is!

:cheers: to many more years!

:bigleaf:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Wow..those are luxury, so smooth so sexy

I remember the first time I read VM thread.. sweet memories. btw talking of showing love: the beginning of it (the thread) is not very promising and I think some commentary on the German accent or else non related to the vaporizer itself could be moved away one day ;)

René devices are the most well crafted I own. CS and QC are Swiss standards too, I think it is a must in a set of any passionate vaporizer.

Happy birthday VM and long life!

Last edited:
Top Bottom