Vapman

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
i fuckin loved my basic walnut.. I need another now, I'm rockin a basic pear and it needs a parter.
Love my basic Walnut, especially now that it is now nicely charred and I have had the chance to polish it with a beeswax compound.

I justified a second polished pear with the mica heatshield because I'm GonG to take advantage of the heat shield to use this one at a bit higher temps for concentrates.

And of got my eye on a special one in the future......

simpleasthcis

... As a box of ....
Vapmans ready to Engrave...

These will ship tomorrow to get their tattoos! I will post some pics after they're done.

It's a lot of work but it's really rewarding to see the transformation. The inside of the wooden bowl wnds up really smooth and black.

I really like the two-tone finish on these and I'm starting to like the Walnnut better than the Pear.

What do you think?

ri9p42.jpg

281f0j.jpg

2drwd5i.jpg
Wow cool with what designs ?
How bout around the ring (I often repeat to my self) "- vaporise-concentrate-vaporise-" as you repeat it when heating like a counting mantra.?:brow: Or designs from old skate board wheels spitfire ect .:2c::peace:

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
By request of my most accommodating wife, I am looking for a torch lighter that doesn't make that clicking sound. I told her that lighters with that piezoelectric spark maker thingy have to make that sound, and I've never seen a torch lighter that used a different spark mechanism.

But if anybody has an idea for a reasonably affordable silent/quiet sparking torch, I'm interested.

mixchu69

The only thing that I want tweeked on my Vapman is the mouthpiece. It is so small and I am not accustomed to drawing from something so small. But I bet it that was how it was designed. Would love to try with eds tnt wong when it comes out.

I think I have to hit up MOJO on my second vapman.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
The only thing that I want tweeked on my Vapman is the mouthpiece. It is so small and I am not accustomed to drawing from something so small. But I bet it that was how it was designed. Would love to try with eds tnt wong when it comes out.

I think I have to hit up MOJO on my second vapman.
That's what she said...

.... okay, check out @Ed's TnT for a heftier mouthpiece...

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Are these long wooden stems of @Ed's TnT available in Europe?

Hello, the long draw stem for the VM in blackwood are available here, I dont have the VM wong/mp available just yet, I dont like the way I have been doing them and know I can do better its just making it happen is all. I do ship worldwide for free even! Ill get you right just PM if you would like to discuss it further. I hope I have been helpful.

hoyo77

Hello, the long draw stem for the VM in blackwood are available here, I dont have the VM wong/mp available just yet, I dont like the way I have been doing them and know I can do better its just making it happen is all. I do ship worldwide for free even! Ill get you right just PM if you would like to discuss it further. I hope I have been helpful.
I need one of dem stems in purple heartwood!!!

McSheamus

shipping is free, so the tax is not going to hurt that much. i can only speak for germany, but for 18dollar and free shipping there is no tax applied. maybe it's similar in your country.

I live in Belgium. We pay tax for everything I think.

My Vapman from Swiss was 75eur extra...
But if it is, it would indeed be not that much for 18dollars.

Top Bottom