Vapman

mixchu69

Did a little a dab like the one above. Two screens on bottom, one to cover on top. Hit it with 2 5 second hits and see a lil vapor leaking. Draw and get a delicious hit of og crumble. I get about 4 hits from a normal dab. I hit it with 3-4 second hits with the torch in between hits. If I want it straight to hit me hard, I use my Dnail. When I want smooth, mellow, flavorful and just as medicating (hits me about ten minutes after), the vapman does its job. Open up and dump screens on paper towel. They are clean, looking brand new. On demand mini dabs with more flavor.

hoyo77

Did a little a dab like the one above. Two screens on bottom, one to cover on top. Hit it with 2 5 second hits and see a lil vapor leaking. Draw and get a delicious hit of og crumble. I get about 4 hits from a normal dab. I hit it with 3-4 second hits with the torch in between hits. If I want it straight to hit me hard, I use my Dnail. When I want smooth, mellow, flavorful and just as medicating (hits me about ten minutes after), the vapman does its job. Open up and dump screens on paper towel. They are clean, looking brand new. On demand mini dabs with more flavor.
Yesssssssssirrrr!!!!! The Vapman as a concentrates device is awesome....hits harder than my atmos jewel pen and little to no waste and absolutely no burnt taste. Adding @Ed's TnT mflb stem to the combo makes the concentrates taste better and cools the vapor cause of the longer path. I would highly suggest that anyone using the vapman with concentrates to contact Ed and get a MFLB stem from him...u will love it!!!

Don Quixote

Hello Vapmaniacs,
Your enthusiasm is contagious. I'm on the verge of getting my first vape ever, and I must say, what was a three-way tie some days ago (MFLB / Air / Vapman) has turned into a sprint to the finish with the Vapman in the lead, spurred on in great part by the hearty roar of its supporters (all of you fine people) leaning out from the roadside.

At this point, the only consideration that has me wavering is the fact that, from time to time I'll want to share a few hits with a friend (including my wife). From what I've gathered the VM is a tricky bugger to share..., so my question is: do any of you have any tips for ways to make sharing just a little easier? I'm not looking for silver bullets; just some smoothing of the bumps.

If I can at least visualize how I'd share the vapman, so that others could benefit from its magic powers, that would very much push me over the edge to placing the order this weekend.

Thoughts?

hoyo77

Hello Vapmaniacs,
Your enthusiasm is contagious. I'm on the verge of getting my first vape ever, and I must say, what was a three-way tie some days ago (MFLB / Air / Vapman) has turned into a sprint to the finish with the Vapman in the lead, spurred on in great part by the hearty roar of its supporters (all of you fine people) leaning out from the roadside.

At this point, the only consideration that has me wavering is the fact that, from time to time I'll want to share a few hits with a friend (including my wife). From what I've gathered the VM is a tricky bugger to share..., so my question is: do any of you have any tips for ways to make sharing just a little easier? I'm not looking for silver bullets; just some smoothing of the bumps.

If I can at least visualize how I'd share the vapman, so that others could benefit from its magic powers, that would very much push me over the edge to placing the order this weekend.

Thoughts?
once your wife tries it you will end up getting another one!!

Mr Mellish

Hello Vapmaniacs,

Thoughts?

Good choice, at least in comparison to the MFLB. I haven't used the Air.

I would think the safest approach with others would be to heat for them and then quickly pass it to them. Don't let the great unwashed masses take an untrained torch to your VM!

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Well, I was very irritated with myself last night because at some point during the day, I lost two concentrate screens, effectively shutting down my hash party, as I really want two screens and I only had one remaining until my second Vapman arrives.

Losing those screens within the first day made me realize I needed a solid system and storage container for Vapman specific use. I refurbished my trusty old stash box I've had since childhood. It will perfectly hold two Vapman eggs along with a torch, a tiny glass jar of alcohol for concentrate screen storage and any small spare parts.

And lady luck smiled upon me, as I discovered that the famous Swiss precision skipped a beat for once and accidentally sent me one extra screen! So the hash party has been immediately resumed!

I convinced myself that I wouldn't get too high if I used a different type of cannabis for each new round. So I just had a bit of bubble hash, BHO, black tar hash, and Kief, with a load of flowers between each to soak up any excess oil that could transfer between hash varieties.

I'm especially impressed that this device is almost self cleaning, as there seems to be almost no exceedingly difficult to remove residue left behind no matter what unusual sticky substance I put through it. Also, once I found a technique that works for me, that same method works no matter what material I use. It's as if the device adapts by itself rather than vaped out me having to calculate anything in my head based on the material being used. A new type or amount of material simply takes an extra round of heating, but I don't change anything about how I do it. Again, taking the process right down to the simplest, most functional form.

Wow.

Edit: sorry about weird formatting. The more I try to fix it on mobile, the worse I make it. All I wanted was a couple bold words.....

Modnote: fixed formatting

Last edited by a moderator:

VAPEHUNTER

....And lady luck smiled upon me, as I discovered that the famous Swiss precision skipped a beat for once and accidentally sent me one extra screen!

Glad to hear you are back in action. However, I highly doubt there was an accident with your order.
When I ordered 3 screens for my Vapman I received 5.
I think what you did experience was @vapman 's Swiss precision generosity! :tup:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Well, I was very irritated with myself last night because at some point during the day, I lost two concentrate screens, effectively shutting down my hash party, as I really want two screens and I only had one remaining until my second Vapman arrives.

Losing those screens within the first day made me realize I needed a solid system and storage container for Vapman specific use. I refurbished my trusty old stash box I've had since childhood. It will perfectly hold two Vapman eggs along with a torch, a tiny glass jar of alcohol for concentrate screen storage and any small spare parts.

And lady luck smiled upon me, as I discovered that the famous Swiss precision skipped a beat for once and accidentally sent me one extra screen! So the hash party has been immediately resumed!

I convinced myself that I wouldn't get too high if I used a different type of cannabis for each new round. So I just had a bit of bubble hash, BHO, black tar hash, and Kief, with a load of flowers between each to soak up any excess oil that could transfer between hash varieties.

I'm especially impressed that this device is almost self cleaning, as there seems to be almost no exceedingly difficult to remove residue left behind no matter what unusual sticky substance I put through it. Also, once I found a technique that works for me, that same method works no matter what material I use. It's as if the device adapts by itself rather than vaped out me having to calculate anything in my head based on the material being used. A new type or amount of material simply takes an extra round of heating, but I don't change anything about how I do it. Again, taking the process right down to the simplest, most functional form.

Wow.

Edit: sorry about weird formatting. The more I try to fix it on mobile, the worse I make it. All I wanted was a couple bold words.....
I HATE trying to reply via mobile. I have decided to just wait until I'm home...

Anyway.. guess what? those concentrate screens, if clean, will fit nicely UNDER the VM in the egg. yup, just in the bottom, I put it inside the loading ring... and my little cleaning brush (from ESV) goes in the torch bag.

I tried torching a particularly sticky screen clean... no bueno. it's a tiny bit creased on one side. Kink.

I'm trying to talk myself into taking the plunge and getting a second one, with all the extra screens/screwdriver/mouthpiece screen, and get a basic for flowers (I like the idea of dedicated vapes).

Hubby was handed the VM last night, with a bowl of (finally!!) cured flowers from our very first plant, and I just left the room. I hover, okay? I also mother, teach, guide, and fuss. Anyway, he hit it perfectly (apparently), and got a really solid vapor cloud! he loved it. He needs his own. Yup.

OF

At this point, the only consideration that has me wavering is the fact that, from time to time I'll want to share a few hits with a friend (including my wife). From what I've gathered the VM is a tricky bugger to share..., so my question is: do any of you have any tips for ways to make sharing just a little easier?

I think you've noting to fear, really. It's easy to share a hit or two at a time. Simply load it, preheat as needed to get a good hit then once the rhythm is established heat it again and hand it to him/her to take the next hit. You control the hard part, all they have to do is hit it and enjoy. Very natural, much easier than MFLB would be. From there, hand them the lighter and stand back.

Don't lose that short list, a guy needs a backup vape you know.......

OF

Last edited:

simpleasthcis

... As a box of ....

^thats a lot of hits per paragraph :wave:
On demand vapour is one of the my favourite traits of the vapman you can start n stop a session at any point it's never to hot and will always hold a charge.
I can't help but wonder/laugh when reading about the Grasshopper 170 pages of apprehension for a vape that won't hold a flame to VAPMAN E2TO:rofl:

Happy 100 pages wevapeople

Don Quixote

I can't tell if the Quote function is working from my iphone, but to OF and others on this thread and elsewhere (I had a thread on the "Ask FC" subforum): Thank you for your advice. I'll be placing my vapman order this afternoon. I'll do an FC search on where to get a torch lighter and nice wood stem as well, but if anyone here has a quick suggestion, I'd welcome it!

You're good people, FCers.

Mr Mellish

I can't tell if the Quote function is working from my iphone, but to OF and others on this thread and elsewhere (I had a thread on the "Ask FC" subforum): Thank you for your advice. I'll be placing my vapman order this afternoon. I'll do an FC search on where to get a torch lighter and nice wood stem as well, but if anyone here has a quick suggestion, I'd welcome it!

You're good people, FCers.

I highly recommend the torch that comes with the Vapman. This is a member of our little group but I can't tell you any M0j0 than that. There are some nice charred Vapmen too.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/1nf1n1ty_ent/m.html?item=131439473740&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

natural farmer

NorVape

Vape Rictim
Yeah, get the Vapman lighter.

And haha Vapmaniacs, I like it. I met an old friend last Sunday, he had bought some semi shit vape and I told him hey Vapman yo!

He just snapped me his new Vapman... I'm saying VAPMANIA is spreading!

When I die I wanna go to VAPHALLA not VALHALLA. Pretty much the same, just more vaping.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Yeah, get the Vapman lighter.

And haha Vapmaniacs, I like it. I met an old friend last Sunday, he had bought some semi shit vape and I told him hey Vapman yo!

He just snapped me his new Vapman... I'm saying VAPMANIA is spreading!

When I die I wanna go to VAPHALLA not VALHALLA. Pretty much the same, just more vaping.
...and the Volcanos are not for beer..... ;)

:)

simpleasthcis

... As a box of ....
That is nice bud on the right side...real purrrrrrrtty....send me some....lolololmber: 21
..cause your really missing out in Denver yeah..
Can do my hook up is under the glass pipe :ninja:

Last edited:
simpleasthcis,
Reactions: vapman

hoyo77

That is nice bud on the right side...real purrrrrrrtty....send me some....lolololmber: 21
..cause your really missing out in Denver yeah..
Can do my hook up is under the glass pipe :ninja:
I am not in Denver...i am in Atlanta. I was working in Denver last week and yes i did enjoy some nice bud and concentrates. It is nice seeing people of all ages, races, and nationalities indulging in good bud!!!

simpleasthcis

... As a box of ....
I am not in Denver...i am in Atlanta. I was working in Denver last week and yes i did enjoy some nice bud and concentrates. It is nice seeing people of all ages, races, and nationalities indulging in good bud!!!
I can only dream of such a civilised mature society, instead of Ireland embracing its green this weekend its more porter than ever:cheers:

Top Bottom