1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Vapman

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by spyder, Jul 3, 2008.

1. btka

btka Well-Known Member

BTW I would also ask the authorities what exactly the definition for e-cig is... as far as the standard vapman does not use any electronics to heat up.. and it also does not use any tanks... maybe you can declare on your website that the vapman is not recommended or intended to use with liquids... the best way would be to talk with a lawyer... for example shops here in austria who are selling cbd herb declare that it is not recommended to smoke or ingest the herb ( "Not recommended for human ingestion and prohibited to make use thereof in any other way".)

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    KidFated., vapman, OF and 1 other person like this.
  2. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Power failure? The shortsighted fools........if they'd taken our advice and bought a VM they could still be vaping rather than holding their dead batteries and all?

Some guys refuse to listen to good advice.

OF

3. Dutch-Mic

Dutch-Mic Well-Known Member

I know this thread is not a digital church, but I need to confess a "sin". In the Vaponic thread I stated that the Vapman can be hot and harsh. Two men reacted:

I always had the feeling that my heating technique could be improved and that the harsh vapor was a technique issue. So after the reactions from both men I read lots of pages in this thread again and learned that I should torch the Vapman longer, but less frequently....and that made a very big difference! I blew out big, tasty clouds and the vapor wasn't harsh or hot at all.

My "sin" was that I stopped too soon with trying different heating techniques: forgive me..and enjoy the VM.

4. infinitemonkeyz

infinitemonkeyz New Member

Hello. I'm sometimes glance over this thread, even though I don't own a vapman. Seems this is a very active community. :clap: I'm currently looking to support and invest in one, are there any present complications with deliveries to the EU? (residing in the UK) The recent incidents are worrying.. :huh:

Last edited: May 15, 2018 at 7:41 PM
  5. Dutch-Mic

Dutch-Mic Well-Known Member

Welcome!

I can't answer your question about the delivery complications, but you can buy the Vapman from Verdampftnochmal or Vaposhop:

https://verdampftnochmal.de/navi.php?qs=Vapman&search=

https://www.vaposhop.nl/search/?q=Vapman

Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 2:00 AM
  6. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

UK asks for a special e-cig trade registration for cross-border trade of e-cigs (and vapes which are able to vaporize e-liquids?). It's the same situation as in Germany. If the trader - anyway if Vapman or any of his retailers - isn't registrated for that there could come problems. But may be UK customs don't see any probs with vaporizers as possible e-cigs.

7. kuzko

kuzko Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about Rene’s troubles with customs. A real shame. I hope it gets figured out for the better.

On a positive note, I recently received a new Vapman and Vapman Station. I wasn’t sure how I was going to like the Station... and I friggin love it! It’s such a consistent and smooth operation, I find it addicting... I’m reaching for my Vapman and Station now instead of some of my other tried and true options.

So far I’ve just had it set to 3 and the first draw is mostly flavor but every draw after that is tasty clouds. I probably get 5-6 draws per bowl on setting 3 before my ABV is where I like it. I’m going to try the lower settings too to see how far I can stretch a bowl.

Here’s a family picture, basic Vapman, Classic Vapman, Station, and Vapman’s cousin, the Element friction vape:

[​IMG]

8. Kozzmozz

Kozzmozz Infinite realities, infinite possibilities

What a nice collection but how the devil did you get your hands on the friction vape?

Dutch-Mic and KidFated. like this.
  9. kuzko

kuzko Well-Known Member

Thanks, I managed to acquire it online from a vaporizer store in Germany called Verdampfnochmal. Not sure if they have any more. I posted about it on the Element thread too. Another FC member was able to get one soon after I believe.

Dutch-Mic, vapmanjoe, OF and 2 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors