1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Vapman

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by spyder, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

I either use a case like the one that @OF posted (just another brand) if it needs to be a bit more sturdy, but most of the time, this is my setup to carry the Vapman around:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It is a "Camel Active Salamanca Series" leather case, which is available in black or brown leather and it fits all that you can see inside. Dimensions are: 3cm x 7,4cm x 11,3cm (1.2" x 2.8" x 4.3").

And there is still a bit of room left for the one or other small knickknack (like a Vapcap for variety or something else).

I keep my disassembled Vapman inside of the pouch while being in the case. That is not really necessary, it's just because I treat my Vapman with respect and the tender love that it deserves.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00EE74PDS/
    https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00EE74PVU

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018 at 12:26 PM
  2. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Better looking by a mile. Or what 1.6 kilometers?

I was concerned about the protection part, so I changed from the first (soft) camera case to that (hard shell) one. Not as comfortable in a pocket, but the rounded corners help there. Very tough sure to survive any reasonable bump or fall?

I like it, and I bet it works just dandy......wherever it is.

Thanks.

OF

3. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

I would bet that those leather cases let your Vapman survive any fall. Not sure about a car going over it or heavy bending, but it is more than enough protection for my everyday life or even a day trip outdoors.

Another thing that I forgot to add: This case also fits the Arizer Go perfectly (including either an additional cell or an additional mouthpiece).

I have a black case and the above brown one. The black carries my ArGo (+ a backup cell) and the brown one carries the above items + a Vapcap. I am set for vaping in every situation like this, no matter what the day might bring. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018 at 11:55 AM
  4. Dutch-Mic

Dutch-Mic Well-Known Member

I received the blue station yesterday and tested it, in the name of science, three times to see if it worked.

First impressions: with the lighter I got good and fairly consistent results that made me very happy, but the station showed me the true potential of the Vapman in terms of taste, consistency and effects. The taste of the first hit blew me away and the very good taste remained during the whole session. The Vaponic is for me the flavor champion, but now I used the Station a couple of times I don't know if the Vaponic is still the undisputed number one...

What I love about the Station, aside from the consistent results, is how user-friendly it is: plug the unit in, flip the toggle switch and wait for the yellow light, place the Vapman in the unit, wait for the green light and....enjoy!

The Station seems to be a well-thought-out, high-quality product that gives the user a consistent connaiseur experience. I wanted one desktop vape in my arsenal and the station is the one :tup:

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors