• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

vapenerd

Ordered on Sunday, got it yesterday. Domestic shipping in 48 hours.

What a beautiful little vape. Clever design, very pocketable, nifty container. Smoother and cooler vapor production than with my Omnivap. Efficient. And virtually no draw resistance.

This looks like a great vaporizer! :bowdown:

204Markie

@204Markie: Sorry about the lighter, I did test it before shipping and didn't notice any defects. Here is my tip how to fix it:

Remove the black plastic ring on the filling valve with the aid of a small screwdriver or similar. Take off the tiny brass ring (range limitation ring) with the pointer sticking out. Now you can turn the valve unlimited in both directions. In your case, you have to close it clockwise to stop the flame from staying on after releasing the trigger. Now you can place the brass ring in such manner, that it is possible to adjust the flame from very small to big. After you found the right position for the ring, you can place the plastic ring again. The plastic ring also has to be placed correctly in order to enable the full flame adjustment. Plastic and brass ring both have the same function, namely to limit and specify the flame range. Older vapman lighters only have the plastic ring, the newer models have both rings. Of course, the lighter works perfectly well without those limitation rings, they are just for convenience.

Hope you succeed!:)

vapman

I only had to take off the plastic ring and now the flame is a manageable size and they gas doesn't linger anymore! Thank you.

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
@vapman - i wished there would be a non electric heating station powered by a tealight candle or a tiny alcohol stove... :sherlock:
and ever thought about putting the electric station inside a tree stomp with some roots left as a base stand? (the added vapman could be made out of the core wood :) )

Last edited:
Used2use,
Reactions: vapman

vapman

Manufacturer
@vapman - i wished there would be a non electric heating station powered by a tealight candle or a tiny alcohol stove... :sherlock:

It would have to be a stove with a blue gas flame, yellow flames are dirty and leave a lot of soot behind. Besides this, yellow flames are lame as a duck, it would take a good while to heat vapman with a yellow flame!

Don't place the station inside a tree stomp, in a restricted area with no moving air, the station might over heat!

vapman

Used2use

The flame should heat a heat exchanger shaped like the one of the station (maybe with an analoge thermometer), the heated bottom of the exchanger could be cleanable as sooted cooking pots are with some work, although alcohol burners are pretty clean and efficient - eg a trangia mini should be almost to much heat
- meant to use the stump instead of the outer blue/black shell and of course enough air flow channels bottom to top to keep it at normal temps

Last edited:
Used2use,

OF

Don't place the station inside a tree stomp, in a restricted area with no moving air, the station might over heat!

Good point, we'll need a water cooled stump.......

And it should be quiet, perhaps technology from Nuclear Subs? They're big on stealth. Gravity feed, convection fluid cooling is the call I think. We'll need to mount the radiator in a nearby treetop to avoid the circulation pump. And disguise it, of course. We can do this.

OF

Used2use

i believe it's called nucular ;) :lol:
it's more about 'organic' shape - maybe u know the artist hundertwasser, he demanded to forbid straight lines and sharp right angles bc they are not natural, somehow the vapman design follows that 'order' pretty good knowingly or not ;) but the station has a straight line and makes a right angle on the table - well maybe i'm just a design freak, or living 6 month in an appartment of a house designed by hundertwasser made its impact (no straight walls, every piece of furniture is unique...)
overheating shouldn't be a problem with some simple cooling fins between station and wood (dial knob and led on the outside of course)

Last edited:

OF

OF,

Used2use

Maybe the Brits spell it that way? But if you try it on Google, Google automatically corrects your spelling
not if u add homer simpson after the word nucular to the google search :D (srry if that was too much of a simpsons insider joke) - and he should know it, he is a security inspector at an american power plant in springfield ;)

OF

Now that I have my new Walnut VM and finally have access to concentrates , I'm going to try out some wax in my old classic tonight .

Thanks for the update, and congrats on the Walnut one. Special indeed 'round here.

Be careful with the concentrates, they can really sneak up on you if you get distracted playing with the process........

If we never hear from you again, at least now we'll know why.

Enjoy,

OF

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
the Walnut is beautiful ! I find myself just admiring my VM like I used to after getting my first. I've actually been using the concentrates in a lynx hypnos zero for a couple of months. It's different. I don't get quite the same initial peak intensity that I get from flower , but It has a nice longer lasting low level high. I was slightly disappointed not to get a more intense effect from such a high level THC, but it's so clean and tasty. I also have given up on edibles since I have tried too many of them without any effect at all :(
I do love "OF's" sense of humor:tup:

OF

I was slightly disappointed not to get a more intense effect from such a high level THC, but it's so clean and tasty. I also have given up on edibles since I have tried too many of them without any effect at all :(
I do love "OF's" sense of humor:tup:

Tolerance is a factor of course, but think about it, concentrates are only concentrated? There's as much THC in a typical gram (say 60%? 80?) as in a couple grams of top shelf bud. Noting magic, a .05 gram load of concentrate (1/20 of a gram) has 1/20 of 600mg of THC: 30mg give or take. Load up a 1/5 gram of even 15% weed and you're talking the same quantity?

Factor in the uptake factor. You first get it into your blood (fast if absorbed through the lungs, an hour or so by digestion) before it can get to and block receptors so you can enjoy the effect. Depending on levels in the blood that can be slow as well. But, importantly, THC doesn't work on us directly like Opiates or Alcohol. There is no profound physical effects to 'read' and no 'toxic limit'. There are only so many receptors to jam and it still takes time to clear them. You 'saturate' eventually (sometimes quickly) and just can't get more stoned. Impossible from a physiological POV.

What can happen in cases like VM is you don't realize how concentrated the vapor is so you saturate in fewer hits. If you are focused on messing with loading, running the lighter and so on it can 'sneak up on you'.

Glad you like the sense of humor, at this point it and the opinions expressed are a package deal......you can separate one from the other or avoid both?

Thanks.

OF

204Markie

I know I've seen people on this forum (including myself) using a glass cane or J hook with the VM; I'm curious if anyone has used a MFLB whip or anything similar? If so do you heat and pull at the same time, how is the flavor affected ect?

I'm curious as I would like to improve and expand my experience with the VM so I'd like all your suggestions and experiences!

I've tried the glass cane,MFLB mouth pieces, with a water piece, Hash and other concentrates, the VM station, E-juice with Japanese cotton (I find myself smoking less as I only fill it 5 times a day)

Thank you guys in advance, as always 420 in the 204!

VAPEHUNTER

I know I've seen people on this forum (including myself) using a glass cane or J hook with the VM; I'm curious if anyone has used a MFLB whip or anything similar? If so do you heat and pull at the same time, how is the flavor affected ect?

I'm curious as I would like to improve and expand my experience with the VM so I'd like all your suggestions and experiences!

I've tried the glass cane,MFLB mouth pieces, with a water piece, Hash and other concentrates, the VM station, E-juice with Japanese cotton (I find myself smoking less as I only fill it 5 times a day)

Thank you guys in advance, as always 420 in the 204!

Never used it with a whip before but I've used it on a bubbler "lotus style" and it works well and tastes great, but if I want that experience nowadays I just use my Lotus.
8BunRzd.jpg

I prefer to use it as intended. If I feel like using with a bubbler I will use my heating station, so as long as my adapter is attached I can use it with any bubbler or maybe a small hydro tube.
qgOQLqx.jpg

Used2use

i like a double helix out of solid ice :brow:
possibilities are infinite with ice - eg place a hose in a watercontainer with both ends up (and no water in the hose) - let it freeze, then remove the hose by filling it with some hot water and 'glue' with water some glas adapters on it
if u wanna be real fancy put some colour changing leds in it :cool:
well it works best in winter outside, but it's free and even if it breaks it can be repaired :lol:

204Markie

@VAPEHUNTER Why do you use the MFLB adapter like that when the VM fits a 14mm nativly? Sick setup BTW.

I don't find myself using my heating station as much, it would be cool if I could use a whip in combination with the heating station. Though it isn't how the station works?

vapelander

Hello everyone!
It has been a while since i posted here,even though i still read the thread. Vapman is still my weapon of choice and i love my two basics because they are raw,only metals and wood!! What a vape! ;)
So here we are,my man @204Markie just made my wanna post something. A while ago i had a photoshoot of my yew basic. It has these two big big cracks that seemed scary in the start(much bigger that my pear has). Now it's been through hundred of loads(never use concentrates on this one) and one or two falls from low heights in the time i own it(more than half a year).
So a big shout out to @vapman for sending me this beautiful piece of yew wood that i really enjoy using. He always offers the best customer service for me or my friends and this has to be a acknowledged!

ceP1GXm.jpg

llHPSSV.jpg

xW7I0g0.jpg

P.s: @Philreal187 You got the killer combo! You know that right? This is the ultimate gift for me and my birthday is coming :)

Keep on vaping guys!
Peace

Last edited by a moderator:

204Markie

@vapelander Killer photo shoot I'm that I was able to inspire you to share images of your own! My yew started getting some small cracks itself and it scared me the first time when it sounded like a fresh ice cube thrown in a beverage aha! Though they are no where near as large as your own.

This makes me ever more thankful for @vapman testing out the product for me, what a gem of a man. Also has anyone else noticed that Rene looks kinda like Sting(The Police) Just makes him all that much cooler. for all we know he can also be a great singer on his spare time lol

OF

Also has anyone else noticed that Rene looks kinda like Sting(The Police) Just makes him all that much cooler.

Excellent observation, but the wrong conclusion I think. Sting looks just like Rene. Or tries to.

And who can really blame him?

If you asked me, and I know nobody did really, Rene's contributions to society as an artist so outshine Sting's (impressive as they are.....) hands down. Not even in the same league.......

OF

Mr Mellish

@vapelander Killer photo shoot I'm that I was able to inspire you to share images of your own! My yew started getting some small cracks itself and it scared me the first time when it sounded like a fresh ice cube thrown in a beverage aha! Though they are no where near as large as your own.

This makes me ever more thankful for @vapman testing out the product for me, what a gem of a man. Also has anyone else noticed that Rene looks kinda like Sting(The Police) Just makes him all that much cooler. for all we know he can also be a great singer on his spare time lol

I have the unfair advantage of having met The Man. There is a faint Sting resemblance but I would mix it with a mad scientist vibe. Henceforth, I shall think of him as Dr. FrankenSting.

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

Excellent observation, but the wrong conclusion I think. Sting looks just like Rene. Or tries to.

And who can really blame him?

If you asked me, and I know nobody did really, Rene's contributions to society as an artist so outshine Sting's (impressive as they are.....) hands down. Not even in the same league.......

have the unfair advantage of having met The Man. There is a faint Sting resemblance but I would mix it with a mad scientist vibe. Henceforth, I shall think of him as Dr. FrankenSting.

This made me laugh...early in the morning...before my caffeine shot. Quite an accomplishment.

About the Vapman, I combusted accidentally while playing with the duration of heating the vape, and know the middle section smells somewhat. I read that acetone does the trick, but is it also possible to clean it with a q-tip and some warm water?

Have a nice day everyone!

vapelander

I know the feeling my friend, i was terrified with the cracking sound and i ended up sending mail to Rene asking him about it. He reassured me it is all normal. From my experience the sound is gonna be there for a long time and is it happening when the wood is cooling down(expansion-contraction). You don't have to worry about it and it is gonna be happening less and less over time. Just enjoy your beautiful peace of art!

About the Vapman, I combusted accidentally while playing with the duration of heating the vape, and know the middle section smells somewhat. I read that acetone does the trick, but is it also possible to clean it with a q-tip and some warm water?
Have a nice day everyone!
Here are my two pennies.. When i combust(twice a year or something) i just go through some loads and not clean it. For my taste buds the smell is gone completely after 1-1.5 loads so i don't really make a big deal out of it. On the other hand,if you are micro dosing and consuming 1 load per day it is a different situation. Or maybe if you are more sensitive than me and feel the taste for more loads.
I am just saying that for me,combusting in vapman is not a big deal and i just have coal taste for 2-3 puffs and after that it has almost faded away.. This is just my opinion.

Peace out guys!

Top Bottom