Vapman

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...
What is art?

C82kxuZXoAEcWvs.jpg
C82ksLpXsAAGaVq.jpg

BTW, the station is.... wow!

C82lgGYW0AExidM.jpg
Thanks for sharing Mono!

I do think that the flash makes them look a bit different. Natural light would show their true colors better.

But again, thanks for sharing!

malawigold

Landrace Advocate
Working on uploading pics right now...

image hosting facebook

Sorry to do multiple posts but heres a spread of almost all of the vapman woods. In order from top to bottom left to right small group photos we have swiss pine, american maple, ash,australian silky oak, (photo 1) pear tree, larch tree, yew tree, (photo 2) extra dark ebony, walnut, european oak (photo 3).

Other ones not pictured are olive tree and plum tree. Those are sold out unfortunately.

Modnote: Multiple posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:

Mono

Hey @Chandler
No experience with the station because René wrote me about that my Unit had a problem... so, i have to send it back...
As soon as i have the new one i will tell you guys :)

@M0J0 You are welcome!!!, i was super busy and could not upload before the photos.
Your work is amazing!!!, i will left the chocolate basic for the station and chocolate classic for my torch :)

Have nice weekend :p

M0J0

Hey @Chandler
No experience with the station because René wrote me about that my Unit had a problem... so, i have to send it back...
As soon as i have the new one i will tell you guys :)

@M0J0 You are welcome!!!, i was super busy and could not upload before the photos.
Your work is amazing!!!, i will left the chocolate basic for the station and chocolate classic for my torch :)

Have nice weekend :p
Awesome. Thanks!

OF

It happened. The bowl popped off the three stems of my Vapman Classic. I tried to pop it back on, but it didn't work. What do I do? Do I have to send it in to to @M0J0 or Vapman?

Sad to say it's terminal. The tubes are swagged (crimped in place, think 'riveted') which needs special tools. Once the end of the tube that was rolled over and crimped in is forced out it's no doubt damaged past recovery......even if you had the tools needed (which you don't but Mojo does). As of course does the factory.

One possible recovery is to get a new sub assembly and open up the hole in the body to pass the pan from below. The old version had the legs swagged in place (the assembly gets trapped in the body), newer ones have a large enough hole to pass the pan. IIRC you can sand the opening by hand in the basic version, not so the classics Mica......well I guess you could but it'd sure mess it up.

"Sorry Lady, this one's gotta go to the shop".

OF

M0J0

It happened. The bowl popped off the three stems of my Vapman Classic. I tried to pop it back on, but it didn't work. What do I do? Do I have to send it in to to @M0J0 or Vapman?
Yeah. I can replace it with a new bowl and air tubes.

PM or message me through the contact page on my website and I'll tell you what we can do.

sternenstaub

DIY concentrate screens with normal pipe screens? Has anyone done or tried this and found it to work?
From what I remember to have read here, it works. But the originals shall work better. If I were you, I'd get some concentrate screens from the man and stick with DIY inbetween... they are quite cheap, so that shouldn't be of concern

M0J0

From what I remember to have read here, it works. But the originals shall work better. If I were you, I'd get some concentrate screens from the man and stick with DIY inbetween... they are quite cheap, so that shouldn't be of concern
I agree.

The vapman concentrate screens are thicker and hold the liquid much better than a regular thin screen.

You can also use two or three screens stacked to increase the surface area.

sternenstaub

I have read an article some time ago from people getting sick from breathing in air out of their music instruments. For example bagpipe players. The reason behind was that they didn't clean the insides of them and there was residue built up on which bacteria could exist. Now when I look at my vapman's middle section... ;) it could definitely need some cleaning.
But the question is, if I don't clean it - is it safe? One difference is that you don't heat your bagpipe as regularly as your VM. :haw:

OF

I agree.

The vapman concentrate screens are thicker and hold the liquid much better than a regular thin screen.

With you there, clearly superior.

Another important feature is the exact shape. Notice the rim is tapered? That is it's a 'conic section' made to exactly match the wall of the pan......very important, that firm contact, for HEAT TRANSFER. Remember, it's running on conduction.

But the question is, if I don't clean it - is it safe? One difference is that you don't heat your bagpipe as regularly as your VM. :haw:

And you don't spit into your VM as you use it. At least most of us don't? And it does dry out between uses.

And it's not made of a whole goatskin?

Not to worry, enjoy is a better plan?

OF

vapman

Manufacturer
I have read an article some time ago from people getting sick from breathing in air out of their music instruments. For example bagpipe players. The reason behind was that they didn't clean the insides of them and there was residue built up on which bacteria could exist. Now when I look at my vapman's middle section... ;) it could definitely need some cleaning.

As @OF already mentioned, there is a fundamental difference between a vaporizer and a wind instrument.

When using a trumpet for instance, moist air from the lungs gets blown in the instrument and condenses on
the inside, leaving behind an ideal environment for bacterias. With a vaporizer on the other hand, hot vapor gets drawn out from the device, leaving behind sterile condensates from the botanicals only! On top of this, most plants we are using are antiseptic and prevent the growth of a bacteria colony.

This was my try to proof "not to worry, enjoy is the better plan", scientifically.:)

This was also the scientific proof, that people which don't clean their vaporizer often, are by no means lazy, they are simply smart and well educated!:D

vapman

vapman

Manufacturer
I have seen that the Station and the Station Sets are out of stock, any Info when they will be available again?
Will it be a kind of "rare" item or will it be in stock the whole Time soon?

Have a nice Day, enjoy your Vapman!

It is kind of "rare" at the moment but not for long, soon (in a week) we will have plenty in stock!

vapman

sternenstaub

This was my try to proof "not to worry, enjoy is the better plan", scientifically.:)

This was also the scientific proof, that people which don't clean their vaporizer often, are by no means lazy, they are simply smart and well educated!:D
Hehe :lol: I'm going to quote that the next time someone dares to mention my messy Vapman.

I wasn't really worried as in fact I even considered to revape the oil in the stem. :rolleyes: Not that I'm that desperate, I just wonder if it would work. Anyone tried that? I for sure can't be the origin of that thought. Who did try it? :science:

Top Bottom