• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

shmoedog

Vape for Life
I also own a Lotus and while probably being my best tasting butane vape due to the full convection it lacks in use with concentrates, especially with hash. You'll definitely need to heat your Vapman longer to properly vaporize concentrates, I usually heat it for one full cycle at the max setting with the station than I place it on my bubbler and as I start drawing I torch it with in short bursts until I can see the vapor getting thicker. Maybe I'll try to post a video in the next days if I can find the time.
If you like your Vapman and can afford it buy the station. It's going to teach you what the Vapman is really capable of and make you a better torch user. Also using a Vapman without a lighter is probably the most couch friendly vape experience you can have.

I really appreciate all the great info. I would love to see a video of it in action. How long of a warranty did you get with your station? Do you own a Vapcap sir? Just curious if we have any more vapes in common. I'm also curious how using the station makes you a better torch user. Seems counter intuitive but so much in life is. Thanks for all the help.

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
I don't know about the warranty, you should ask René @vapman about that.
I also own an Omnivap that I use almost exclusively outdoor (as it's basically indestructible and the click feature is a great plus if using it in some wind, something where the Vapman lacks a bit as it need to be heated precisely on the pan tip) and at home with my bubbler (as it is combustion proof) while I use the Vapman as my morning vape, when I want a longer joint like session (in both cases it gets heated by the station only) and if I want to use concentrates alone, usually with rosin I make pressing my trim. For hash I mostly go for the bed of weed method in the Omni but if I have some very good stuff it goes alone in the Vapman for maximum flavor. I use my Lotus almost only for dry sessions with an @Oregonglassblower j hook.
The station definitely made me a better torch user because it showed me how well and reliably the Vapman can work if heated properly, and after using it for a while I started getting better and better results with a torch as well. It may sound strange but I think I'm not the first one noticing this, if I remember correctly someone mentioned the same thing earlier in this thread.

botanicalman

Dear friends of vapman, the station is finally out!

As promised, FC members are granted a 15% discount on all our station products!

I am very much looking forward to your orders through this email address: mail@element-medical.ch

Any special wishes and combinations are welcome, all prices are inclusive shipping!

I wish you all a good day!

vapman:)

Just have to add, the new logo looks really nice on the box! Great work :-)

shmoedog

Vape for Life
Dear friends of vapman, the station is finally out!

As promised, FC members are granted a 15% discount on all our station products!

I am very much looking forward to your orders through this email address: mail@element-medical.ch

Any special wishes and combinations are welcome, all prices are inclusive shipping!

I wish you all a good day!

Hey Vapman,

I emailed you at the above address with a pricing question about a possible order for one of your Vapman station kits. I haven't heard back yet. How long before I should expect to hear back from you?

shmoedog,
Reactions: vapman

Gourmet

Hey Vapman,

I emailed you at the above address with a pricing question about a possible order for one of your Vapman station kits. I haven't heard back yet. How long before I should expect to hear back from you?
Now it's weekend, even the Swiss people don't work every day. :D
Maybe it helps to visit the page for more pricing information; it has varoius set combinations with different vapman woods:
https://shop.vapman.com/products_new.php?language=en

shmoedog

Vape for Life
Now it's weekend, even the Swiss people don't work every day. :D
Maybe it helps to visit the page for more pricing information; it has varoius set combinations with different vapman woods:
https://shop.vapman.com/products_new.php?language=en

I did go on there website. They have a Vapman station basic walnut set for 305. So with the discount it should be 259.25 and if I read his post correctly shipping is included. Which I think is an awesome deal. Basically your buying the Vapman station and there throwing in a basic kit for free. That's a deal I want to get in on while it's available . I've been just about to buy a fancy Vapman all week. Then the post comes up about the station and the sale. I'm thinking I'm going to end up wanting this station anyways and I can get a whole Vapman kit for free with it. Perhaps it was meant to be. So I just emailed asking to confirm the total cost. Plus there were some extras I wanted. Like an ebony mp and some more sieves which I was assuming were not going to be sold on sale. This was Thursday. I'll give it a few days. Isn't the Station basically a temp controlled log Vape with a little Vapman pedestal? Well hopefully I hear from them Monday.

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...
I did go on there website. They have a Vapman station basic walnut set for 305. So with the discount it should be 259.25 and if I read his post correctly shipping is included. Which I think is an awesome deal. Basically your buying the Vapman station and there throwing in a basic kit for free. That's a deal I want to get in on while it's available . I've been just about to buy a fancy Vapman all week. Then the post comes up about the station and the sale. I'm thinking I'm going to end up wanting this station anyways and I can get a whole Vapman kit for free with it. Perhaps it was meant to be. So I just emailed asking to confirm the total cost. Plus there were some extras I wanted. Like an ebony mp and some more sieves which I was assuming were not going to be sold on sale. This was Thursday. I'll give it a few days. Isn't the Station basically a temp controlled log Vape with a little Vapman pedestal? Well hopefully I hear from them Monday.

The Station is like a Log Vape with a detachable mouthpiece. It's awesome.

The Swiss don't work on the weekends. They're much more civilized than us! Haha
He'll get back to you on Monday.

Doktor Dub

oh my, i like the borrowed Vapman more and more and the Station-Sets are getting really tempting...

on a sidenote, this Weekend i showed the Vapman to a friend who smokes Joints and still Cigarettes and who had never a sense for my other Vapes. He tried the Vapman heated by me and after the first pull he said wow. Tried it himself and was quite talented in useing it. Next Question was "Can you buy one of these for me?" which i would have never guessed. Unfortunately it was too expensive for him but i really think about gifting one as it would be so great for him.... The little Vapman seems just appealing. :tup:

shmoedog

Vape for Life
The Station is like a Log Vape with a detachable mouthpiece. It's awesome.

The Swiss don't work on the weekends. They're much more civilized than us! Haha
He'll get back to you on Monday.

I still have not heard anything from these guys. Has anyone else made an order thru their email mail@element-medical.ch? Not sure what I should do now. It's a bummer it's not a coupon code or something easier that wouldn't require communication with a person. I'll try emailing that address again tomorrow with my order request. If I don't hear anything by the end of the week I'll just give this up and order a fancy Vapman from infinityvm.com which was my initial plan anyways. I do really want the Station so I'm still hoping to hear from them. We will see.

shmoedog,
Reactions: vapman

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
unimportant question but curious - what is the longest duration of time between firing it up with the torch and taking a hit before there's a significant loss of vapor? i've considered experimenting but of course I've yet to hold off on taking a hit.

somewhat important question - the mouthpiece on my unit is rock solid connected and damn near impossible to remove for cleaning. any suggestions for safe removal without causing damage?

OF

somewhat important question - the mouthpiece on my unit is rock solid connected and damn near impossible to remove for cleaning. any suggestions for safe removal without causing damage?

It's almost certainly glued in by hardened concentrate. First move is heat to try to soften the condensate. 4 or 5 healthy bowls, back to back, should do it.........

Otherwise, I'd press it out from the inside. Pull the screen off, invert it over a hole in something the stem fits through but the wood of the center section doesn't and then push it out from the pan end with a bamboo skewer or similar against the bottom lip of the plastic MP. This lets you put pressure directly out, not to the side, you should be able to really push hard this way (to the limit of the bamboo), and you can go for a metal 'punch' like a rod.....even tapping the other end with a hammer or other handy tool.

OF

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
It's almost certainly glued in by hardened concentrate. First move is heat to try to soften the condensate. 4 or 5 healthy bowls, back to back, should do it.........

Otherwise, I'd press it out from the inside. Pull the screen off, invert it over a hole in something the stem fits through but the wood of the center section doesn't and then push it out from the pan end with a bamboo skewer or similar against the bottom lip of the plastic MP. This lets you put pressure directly out, not to the side, you should be able to really push hard this way (to the limit of the bamboo), and you can go for a metal 'punch' like a rod.....even tapping the other end with a hammer or other handy tool.

OF

thank you!

Whissmu

Every day more happy with my vapman!!!
Today i was doubly happy for a moment:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Hit the small one vap..man..nnn.....:rofl:

vapman

Manufacturer
So I just emailed asking to confirm the total cost. Plus there were some extras I wanted. Like an ebony mp and some more sieves which I was assuming were not going to be sold on sale. This was Thursday. I'll give it a few days.

Hey shmoedog, we received your email on the 21st and I responded on the 22nd. Don't know what happened to the email before?

OF

Hey shmoedog, we received your email on the 21st and I responded on the 22nd. Don't know what happened to the email before?

Traditionally guys find such messages hidden in the Spam folder. As I understand it computers (who of course know what's best for us.....) get fooled by the address (they look to see if you've read mail from that address before silently rejecting it), the 'fix' can be as simple as moving it to the active file (and leaving it there).

OF

Top Bottom